[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it I'm done I'm starting travis mode tomorrow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Robert-De-Niro-Taxi-Driver.jpg (21 KB, 590x331) Image search: [Google]
Robert-De-Niro-Taxi-Driver.jpg
21 KB, 590x331
That's it
I'm done
I'm starting travis mode tomorrow, that's the last day I cry while shoving food to fill the void inside me
Here's a man who will not take it anymore
>>
No, start it now.
>>
>>29645897
About damn time, anon.
Wish you luck.
>>
File: 2ravis.jpg (23 KB, 592x299) Image search: [Google]
2ravis.jpg
23 KB, 592x299
>>29645897
Travis is the hero /r9k/ needs.

Go kill some degenrates
>>
>>29645897
how many do can we expect to see on the news?
>>
>>29646355
But travis was a degenerate
>>
>>29645897
how will you achieve this travis mode, OP?
please teach us as well
>>
>>29646671
50 pull ups and 50 push ups a day
>>
Does anyone else fantasize about creating like an energy weapon for a gun? And then you start going on a shooting spree, but no one can do anything because you got like energy shields and teleportation and shit? And you just non chalantly like a bad ass just slowly walk around with this energy gun, vaporizing everything in sight. Eventually the military gets called in, but after getting destroyed too, they end up launching a nuke at you. But you survive because of your OP tech.
>>
You are the moonstar
>>
>>29646717
>not investing in mind control tech instead so that all of the people around you are forced to build the world in the image you desire

You can always just tell them to kill themselves if you end up being dissatisfied and just want to be alone, anyway
>>
>>29646717
This is just about the most autistic thing I've read all day.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.