[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to masturbate but I have company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: anger.jpg (12 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
12 KB, 325x325
I want to masturbate but I have company
>>
>>29645568
Tell them to jerk you.
>>
Go "take a shit"
>>
>>29645568
start beating it in front of them, they will leave and not come back.
>>
>>29645568
I want to masturbate but I'm dogsitting and I don't want to ruin anyone's sheets
>>
>>29645703

This. It's orgy time.
>>
>"i'm gonna go beat off for a bit"
>go masturbate

It's that easy. My friends are pretty chill about that shit. Sometimes you just need to blow a load, you know?

though sometimes a couple of them want to join in, shit gets weird
>>
File: 006hg.png (337 KB, 567x330) Image search: [Google]
006hg.png
337 KB, 567x330
>>29645568
>I have company
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOAD NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29646638
Can't you just go into the bathroom, get Naked, stand in the shower and jerk off then wash it down and dry yourself with some tissues

If they ask why the shower was used just say it was dripping real loud and you went to turn it off but accidently turned the wrong direction.

You can even wet your clothes a bit if you want to have a funny story to tell these people
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.