[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Truly Redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1466359706518.jpg (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1466359706518.jpg
54 KB, 600x800
In order to be truly redpilled, you must consider both sides of an issue. Black people are as degenerate as they are today because of whites. Back in the day, white landowners denied mortgages to civilized black folk because of simple hatred. The "hood culture" today is a result of this act. Niggers nig today because of what our ancestors did. We don't have to feel responsible for this development. However, we can act as one and use our power to help to reverse this issue in our lifetimes. If we want to eliminate hood culture and make America great again, then we have to try.

sorry if this is a bit incoherent. I'm schizophrenic and drunk but I'm speaking from the heart. I am disillusioned.
>>
>>29645535
This actually makes a lot of sence. Do you have any other words of wisdom Schizho-senpai
>>
>>29645535
>"hood culture"
And yet the so-called progressives do everything to support it. Divide-and-conquer, always.
>>
>>29645535
niggers nigged back before white people came to africa you retard. the only difference is now they jump up and down on car roofs instead of lion ribcages.
>>
>>29645535
Consider science. Niggers nig because they're lesser evolved. How do you explain them being so savage and retarded in Africa? Don't even try to blame colonialism like it was some big thing, it was the blink of an eye on a historical time scale, and pretty much everyone has been oppressed at some point yet remained civilized.

Also continuing to blame their problems on others doesn't help them evolve.
>>
>>29645589
Dishonesty is a virtue, not a sin. I regularly am dishonest with mother and brother to make them happy. My mother physically abused me and my brother sexually abused me. Speak to them about how much they mean to me. This is dishonest because I secretly wish both of them were dead, but it benefits me because I am now going to inherit property and wealth because of my apparent forgiveness. Secretly, however, I do not forgive them. I regularly dream about killing them brutally. However, I am backed into a corner, so I have no other move but to patronize. They have forced my hand.
>>
>>29645535
Like George Rockwell said I have a lot of sympathy for the American Negro, they didn't ask or want to come here. As reparation they should get free trips back to Africa, or if they wish to remain in America they should stay in their own segregated districts.
>>
>>29645535
or we could just rope em up, would be easier than convincing a bunch of entitled niggers to try at life.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1242x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1242x712
How can you look at this adorable face and hate it?
>>
>>29645860
wow dude, an obviously mixed individual person = black people aren't fucking subhumans coool.
stop posting.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1242x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1242x981
>>29645953
One drop rule. He's black you ignorant racist.
>>
>>29645991
>one drop rule
>calls me a racist
you know where that rule comes from, right?
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>29646037
He looks more black than white. He's black. How can you look at him and say you hate black people?
>>
>>29646083
well really i dislike black people for the way they usually act. crip-walking around like retarded monkies, blasting shit music while they walk down the street, sucking up taxpayer money and blackslivesmattering. if a person doesn't do any of those things than they're alright by me. idk why you're using this one attractive person as an example as to why black people aren't as a whole bad. this is woman logic to the extreme here. i'm sure this person is a perfectly fine person who is nice and whatever but he's a minority in the black community.
>>
>>29646174
If a person is attractive that means they are a good person. You probably don't even know any black people, you're just looking for someone to blame your problems on. If black peoples didn't exist your life would still be shit.
>>
>>29646225
lol ok you baited me i admit it.

also i do know a few black people they're quite nice. the only reason i don't know alot is because i live in canada and there isn't very many where i'm at.
>>
>>29646254
>he doesn't know a lot of black peoples but here he is talking shit about black peoples

Typical
>>
>>29646270
well i don't KNOW alot of black people personally because most of them give off the red flags of a typical nigger. the ones that don't give off these flags are pretty good. i don't associate with the ones that signpost the kind of scum they are.
>>
>>29645535

Minimum wage keeps the negro out of work.

If an employer does not value the negro at $7.50/hr then they will not hire the negro. If they value the negro at $5 and the negro will and is able to work at $5 the negro has a job and hopefully will stop niggering. It's that simple.
>>
>>29646083
/fa/ we out here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.