[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't eaten anything in 2 days. My chest hurts not sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I haven't eaten anything in 2 days.
My chest hurts not sure if it's my heart or lungs
should i continue to starve myself for a 3rd or eat something?
>>
>>29645518

You'll be fine sempai.
>>
>>29645518
Yea bruh food is a meme!
>>
>>29645518
Just drink more water, bro.
We should all be able to handle at least three days without food. Just think about the muslims and their rammamdan
>>
>>29645536
This, it's all good.
>>
>>29645518
why are you fasting

more text to make original comment
>>
File: pygmy_goat_kid.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pygmy_goat_kid.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
Drink plenty of water and eat something light...
>>
>>29645569
i haven't felt like eating
that's it really
>>
>>29645555

ramadan they only don't eat while the sun is up. they don't quit eating for the whole time
>>
>>29645563

Stop posting that image it disturbs the fuck out of me.

God, there are some sick people out there.
>>
Almost every reasonably healthy human can go a full week without food. If you haven't eaten in two days, there must be a good reason - keep going, anon.
>>
>>29645584

try something that is not difficult to eat and you don't really have to chew. like scrambled eggs
>>
File: 7.jpg (11 KB, 284x160) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
11 KB, 284x160
>>29645518
I have eaten unhealthily for 25 years.
My chest hurts not sure if it's my heart or lungs
should I continue to be a fat fuck or go for a jog?
>>
>>29645518
I just finished the first day of a water fast. Keep at it, OP. Even if you're not interested in losing weight or the health benefits, think of all the money you will save on food.
>>
>>29645548
In the literal sense it kind of is
Maybe even the one meme to rule them all, at least when it comes to planet earth
>>
>>29646612
get on my level 26 days fast senpai, now i cant do it anymore because i get sick on the second day
5/10 would recommend just once
>>
>>29645622
If you are having chest pains and are a fat fuck, you should call 911.
>>
I had less than 250 ml to drink yesterday, today my mouth is so dry and with the sleep deprivation I'm starting to see things

I've had at least 5 1.5 L bottles of water to drink so far today and my mouth is STILL dry
>>
>>29645518
Why are you starving yourself anon?
>>
>>29648687
because he can't afford rope.
>>
>>29649056
Deeper than that man.. What brought you to such a sad place? Something has obviously happened.
>>
Healthy adults wouldn't die from 2 days without food. Stop whining.
>>
File: 412226.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
412226.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1800
>>29645518
i dont know op, i really dont know.
>>
It's been 2 days. You likely haven't even started to go in starvation mode yet. People in the Military used to go up to 30 days without food. You're probably a fat fuck and could go much longer
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.