[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neone finger skate on here? Whats the best trick you have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 666x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 666x663
Neone finger skate on here? Whats the best trick you have ever done. Triple flip for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 900x900
>>29645380
>being a finger boarder
HOLY SHIT JUST SKATE ON A NORMAL SIZED FUCKING SKATEBOARD. I SKATE AND IM SO PISSED OFF BY FINGERBOARDING FAGS WHO THINK THEYRE COOL BECAUSE THY CAN FLICK A TINY PLASTIC TOY SKATEBOARD AROUND WITH THEIR FUCKING FINGERS. START ACTUALLY SKATING NORMAL DECKS AND THEN WELL TALK.
>>
>>29645443
So not only are you underage but you won't use your ankles when your 35
I skated when I was a teenager so don't tell me it's "hard" because fingerboards are way harder just less risk of injury
>>
>>29645380
>triple flip
it's called a fucking treflip.
not surprised a finger boarder doesn't even know proper skate trick names
>>
>>29645529
>finger boarding because of less risk of injury
Just take a slam and stop being a pussy mate
>>
you're not cool until you bail from a bike without a helmet and are unscsathed
>>
>>29645573
Skateboarders can wear helmets and pads and other protective gear

There are no pads in finger skating

So whos the pussy now?
>>
>>29645601
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn, that shit is hot yo.
>>
>>29645601
Will he ever recover?
>>
>>29645601
The pussy is the person who is literally too scared of falling on some concrete that they hide away in the shadows playing with a motherfucking toy skateboard used with your fingers made for kids.
>>
>>29645677
U never replied your age MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>29645380
>Tfw I tried to do tricks my brother BMX once and almost died
I still have the scars
>>
>>29645380
fingerboarding is the most robot hobby
>>
>>29646431
Wtf needs to work on they're fingerboarding skills ? You'll never finherbang her.
>>
>>29645545
Tre flips and triple flips are two completely different tricks
>>
Behold, the most autistic thing you will ever see:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=USebeqkPQQs
>>
>>29645545
he probably meant triple kickflip, not a fuckin tre dude
>>
>>29646431
fingerboarding is not a hobby
>>
>>29645380
>not feeling too alienated from normalfag culture to not feel like too much of a pathetic poser to finger skate
>>
File: 1255848352735.jpg (35 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1255848352735.jpg
35 KB, 554x439
>>29646628
the editing/music is at least nice, plus most of them seem to be literal kids
>>
Oh shit I loved these when I was a kid!! Loved tech decks! Are they still a thing?!

My buddy justin and I would spend an hour or more a week after school taping up half pipes and making rails and shit. It was the one thing that barely brought me to the cusp of cool in 5th grade before I lost it all forever.

Thanks for the memories op. Wish i still had my decks and customs box...
>>
File: DEMON.png (331 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
DEMON.png
331 KB, 500x466
>>29646628
>unneccessary fisheye lens
>comic sans
>literal children
That said the editing is pretty good but no one can tell me this thing isn't a skinstealer
>>
Top quality cancer
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2JSW2MXcag

This shit is more autistic than metal detecting and stamp collecting combined
>>
File: tmp_766-14670904965211694028055.png (372 KB, 474x631) Image search: [Google]
tmp_766-14670904965211694028055.png
372 KB, 474x631
>>29647474
Oh man. Just remembered a little more too. We were so in to this that we actually found and bought finger snowboards, too. I didnt think they were as cool but damn if Justin didnt like it.

He would sit there for an hour at the half pipe skating the finger snowboard. At each end when he caught air, he would shake his fingers a few times and see how many 'runs' it would take for the snowboard to fall off his fingers since it had little finger boots on it.

He would then record them in a notebook. That notebook was full of that shit. Pages of it.
>>
https://youtu.be/NIw5mHVfb5Y
>>
So fingerboarding is for kids too fat and/or uncoordinated to skateboard?
>>
>>29645380
i had my own special move i invented called the stinky finger
>>
>>29645380
what the fuck

THAT'S what those things were for?

i always thought those were like keychains or just collectible figurines that skater kids would collect, but you're telling me some autists actually push those things around and skateboard with their fingers? god damn, i think pen spinning might have a competitor for most autistic hobby in the world.
>>
>>29648696
Is that where you shove the board up your ass?
>>
>>29645380
I've done a triple flip in real life you beta fuck holy hell this fucking board
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.