[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get laid at my college orientation? I want to finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: weezer.png (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
weezer.png
242 KB, 640x480
How do I get laid at my college orientation?

I want to finally get out of my shell and try the ''just b yourself'' advice and put myself out there.This is the first opportunity I have to do it and there'll be plenty of girls there. Any advice?
>>
>>29645264
>How do I get laid at my college orientation?
you won't
>>
>>29645264
by showing them you're good at getting doubles on 4chan
>>
Being socialable isn't a zero sum game. Just get out and start talking to people. If you go in with the sole intention of getting laid you probably won't meet anyone worthwhile.

The most practical advice I can give either way is to be less inhibited; you have nothing to lose by just up and talking to new people.
>>
File: 41.jpg (67 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
67 KB, 606x496
>>29645264
I'm just going to tell you now, don't get your hopes up. Most robots go to college with that mindset and guess what? Nothing happens for the 3 or 4 years that they're there.
>>
>>29645322
>Most robots go to college with that mindset and guess what? Nothing happens for the 3 or 4 years that they're there.
this
I doubt you will even make a friend in college OP
set your sights lower
>>
>>29645376
I'm the guy you responded to just there but you will find a robot friend or two. Everyone has their own problems, I found myself befriending people who are not popular in class.
>>
>>29645440
>but you will find a robot friend or two
I highly doubt I will anon. I want to, don't get me wrong, but how do you expect this to happen?

last year, the only two people I talked to were my roommate and another kid on my floor who wanted to do homework with me

I don't think it seems likely I will make friends next year unless I do something different. I am going to join a club, maybe that will help.

but the robot inside me really hinders my friend making abilities
>>
>>29645322
so how the fuck do chads seal the deal? do you have to give them bad boy vibes for them to see you as a fun guy they just want to fuck?
>>
File: 3.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
3.png
550 KB, 350x400
>>29645480
You may not believe me but robots naturally incline to other robots. Sure the first few weeks may be rough but you'll know them when you see them. If your interests are not 100% compatible you can slowly but surely make them enjoy what you enjoy, it's all a matter of timing and taking it easy.

Well that is what my experience led to, don't bother with getting laid, college roasties can smell a robot from a mile away.

Hope I helped, good luck anon!
>>
I wouldn't try at orientation. When school rolls around, just get to know anyone in your hall. Bring alcohol if you can -- awesome way to get to know people when you're underage. Just go to pregame and parties and some girl will be drunk enough to fuck you. Just please don't do anything if she's too drunk.
>>
>>29645564
You'll know the Chads, their body language, the way they dress, tattoos or piercings, smoking and drinking and generally a natural flow when talking to girls.

They're a different breed trust me.
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171 KB, 534x534
>>29645264
Practice first with JESUS.
He will help collect your semen for breakfast in heaven.
>>
>>29645376
I'm not terrible at making friends. I had a decent group in high school and some acquaintances and one of my best friends is going to the same school. He's also a Chad and helped get me invited to some parties in high school. I used to be somewhat charismatic and social until like sophomore year of HS and it all just kinda faded. I have no idea how to approach women or flirt with them and my voice is apparently very quiet.
>>29645322
I have looks on my side at least. I'm not ugly and I'm fit and hygienic, 5'7 so manlet but not point of no return. I'm just a sperg when I talk to strangers.
>>
>>29645719
Look in the end it's up to you, I couldn't do it and I'm 6'2". I think it's just my creepy personality that puts them off.

You might get lucky but don't go betting your life on it.
>>
>>29645719
might as well just say you aren't a robot anon

you won't have any problems then
>>
>>29645596
that is literally the type of assholes that are getting laid too. I understand liking them in the caveman period because they can provide protection but things have change and we don't live in the period anymore. women have not evolve past the caveman period.
>>
>>29645970
>women have not evolve past the caveman period

Well duh
>>
>>29645572

that's really fucking strange that your concept of friendship is indoctrinating other people into your hobbies

people can have an entirely different set of hobbies and still are capable of finding common ground
>>
>>29646063
I didn't say 100% indoctrination, just light introduction into something like: "hey this is pretty cool" if they warm to it then you're on the right track if not, no bother there are tonnes of other interests out there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.