[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're a girl it doesn't matter how fat and ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 2.jpg (47 KB, 617x902) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
47 KB, 617x902
If you're a girl it doesn't matter how fat and ugly you are. If you put yourself on any dating website or give your number out on Twitter you will have 30 guys in your area begging to hang out with you. Female loneliness is a lie. If you're a female and you're "lonely" it's because you have high standards (you want Zyzz) or it's because you're stupid.
>>
File: 1466927883593.png (170 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466927883593.png
170 KB, 700x1200
>>29645138

Pic very related. And amen to that, OP
>>
File: 1466927580171.png (83 KB, 1050x500) Image search: [Google]
1466927580171.png
83 KB, 1050x500
>>29645138

Some moar for you. 20/80 is not just a meme, it is a fact.
>>
File: 1466927639113.png (55 KB, 785x942) Image search: [Google]
1466927639113.png
55 KB, 785x942
>>29645138

This is your last (You) for now, OP. Women can't be trusted wry
>>
I reactivated my present girlfriend's okcupid account (I didn't meet her on it, it had been deactivated at least six months prior to me looking at it) because I was curious to see what it's actually like. It was insane seeing how many views she got in ~10 minutes, and messages, but they were all from literal retards and the most pathetic creeps. Mostly much, much older. I think it's almost as hard for girls to find a male that is even remotely pleasant and non-human garbage as it is for a guy to get a response from a girl.
>>
One can feel lonely if the only options are shit. I'd rather go hungry than eat a shit sandwich (dating someone like u)
>>
>>29646239
lower your standards and choose a fat or ugly girl if you're short.

it's not tall, handsome chads who are chatting them up so you'd have a chance if you were willing to be less shallow yourself.
>>
>>29645138
Lonliness comes from lack of meaningful companionship. Random dudes are not meaningful companionship, they are sex. Lonely women want friends of either gender.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.