[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easy Investment ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1467317678263.jpg (48 KB, 480x605) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467317678263.jpg
48 KB, 480x605
Does any robot here know of any goo investment opportunities? I don't care if they're low yield. I'm joining the military and I'm not really going to be spending any money that much so I'd like to invest a lot of it.

I know online gambling is an option but obviously that's really risky. I'm gonna be active duty so nothing that I have to invest a lot of time in the physical world.

Pic completely unrelated
>>
breed dinosaurs and make an island theme park. I heard those make good money
>>
>>29645027
It would take to long to afford the first dinosaurs i need to start breeding
>>
>>29645014
>what is the S&P 500 index
>>
>>29645076
I think that's the wrong use of greentext.

Also I just assumed that there are at least a few robots who have some scheme they use to make a few extra bucks. I don't really care for huge investments rn. Investment probably isn't even the right word
>>
>>29645125
no a greentext is used to quote someone. That was me quoting you. I was implying you are retarded because you don't know what the S&P 500 is and as such you wouldn't invest in it
>>
>>29645261
Well you don't have to be such a meanie about it :'''(
>>
File: FUCKME.jpg (63 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
FUCKME.jpg
63 KB, 700x700
>>29645261

>Tell mom they should just invest my college fund into the S&P and let me collect the returns
>"I dunno anon that sounds dangerous"

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29645014
Invest in everything warren buffet invests in, but on a smaller scale obviously
This works well
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.