[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lightskins are the future "masterrace." Blacks race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 509x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 509x720
Lightskins are the future "masterrace."

Blacks race mixing with whites is essentially the same thing that occurred when neanderthals inter-bred with homo sapiens.

Neanderthals were more advanced intellectually and homo sapiens were far more advanced physicially.

Sapiens that migrated to Asia and Europe bred with neanderthals essentially skipping phases of evolution and giving us Mongols and Caucasians. Africans did little to no interbreeding.

Once the racewar happens lightskins will rise as the next "Caucasians" per se and become the next dominant race.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1242x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1242x712
Mixed raced people are cute!
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1242x1476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1242x1476
>>29644865
White women can breed with black men to make more mixed men but white women stay away from mixed men. They are the property of black women.
>>
>>29644850
Will you sell me a girl to mix with Mr Goldstein?
>>
Tell me more about this new world
>>
File: 1466632473523.jpg (140 KB, 917x692) Image search: [Google]
1466632473523.jpg
140 KB, 917x692
>>29645688
It's going to be the most 'diverse' world which ever was
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.