[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan's age limit should be pushed up to at least 21 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 1466471229943.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1466471229943.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
4chan's age limit should be pushed up to at least 21 years old maybe even 25. I know it wouldn't stop the underage b&s from coming in but at least then we could shame them for being such obvious juveniles
>>
If you're only 18 or 19 or some shit you don't even know suffering. You literally can't be a robot at that age you're still just a child.
>>
Wow okay there Grandpa. Easy on the age hate
>>
>>29644499
>t. 25 year old

why do you faggots always complain about age restrictions on things until they finally become that age and go "it was le justified all along :^)"
>>
>>29644540
this. youre also setting yourself up for failure by constantly exposing your brain to our toxic circlejerk and turning yourself into a future robot.
>>
>>29644544
>>29644546
Speak of the devil here come the children. Enjoying your last summer before college? ;^)
>>
>>29644499
I just think the age limit should be changed to "above high school"

I don't give a shit if you were held back two grades and are a senior but you are 18 so it's ok

it's not ok, you are talking about kiddy shit, go elsewhere
>>
>>29644601
In what sort of way could 4chan have an effective age limitation?
>for no posting below the age of 18
>>
>>29644584
I'm in college you cuckshit

This kind of shit pisses me off, it's why in America we can't legally buy booze under 21 years old like a normal fucking country because every fucker complains about it when they are under 21 but when they become 21 all of a sudden they don't give a shit about how fucking retarded it is and just let it happen because it doesn't affect them anymore
>>
>>29644580
What website do I go to set myself up for success

t. college freshman
>>
>>29644882
>In what sort of way could 4chan have an effective age limitation?

This is obviously impossible, but at the very least, we can ban children from discussing underage activities like high school

even then, there will be underage users, but at least they won't talk about their stupid high school shit anymore
>>
>>29644931
But what then of all the high school robots who fit right in?
>>
>>29644967
>But what then of all the high school robots who fit right in?
they are underage

what about all our robots in middle school who can't make any friends?
>>
>>29644967
>But what then of all the high school robots who fit right in?
anon, it's not hard to not talk about high school garbage

these anons are still gonna be here, still gonna make threads, but if they say shit like
>WAAAAH I GOT DENIED FROM MY CHOICE COLLEGE
I think they should be banned. You know why? Most high schoolers are underage, that's a fact. I don't care about your specific situation, there's no need to talk about that shit HERE.

Make sense? They will still be here, just like all the underage anons
>>
>>29644921
>t. Ass ravaged 18 year old
Get along off to bed now. The big boys are discussing true robot feels.
>>
4chan was better in 2005 when no one gave a shit

the normiefication of the internet is bullshit
>>
>>29645099
i'm nearly 30 and you can fucking blow me
a website of bitter old men bickering about politics, how fucking nice
>>
you still can't tell what age someone is even if they seem to act immature in their posts, so this whole thread is kinda dumb
>>
>>29644921
>you cluckshit
>complaining about not being able to buy booze

you are the problem, but anons like you will never realize it

go back to /pol/
>>
>>29645175
Suuuure you are junior. Mind that temper. It'll get you in trouble when you join us adults in the real world :^)
>>
>>29645122
people complained about newfags almost immediately after the site was made
>>
File: be7.jpg (59 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
be7.jpg
59 KB, 500x281
>>29644499
The bigger problem is people who claim to have gfs and women

This board should literally be a no girls allowed board.
>>
>>29644499
o shit and i just hit 21 yesterday
>>
File: IMG_1917.png (1 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1917.png
1 MB, 960x640
>>29644499
That's some quality posting right there.

I agree but....

Can't there be a way to ban all children from the interweb?

We should really consider this.
>>
File: ).jpg (50 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
).jpg
50 KB, 600x656
>>29644499

should make some kinda catchapa thingy with like 80's 90's stuff
>>
>>29644499
It's not even about the age limit and more about enforcing it, this is an anonymous hawaiian coconut collecting commune, there's no way to verify age of posters unless they state it themselves, hence you get plenty of 12-17 year olds shitposting and shitting up boards.
>>
>>29644499
if you are over 25, why the fuck are you even here? and on the most juvenile board no less
>>
>>29645195
What the fuck does his post have to do with /pol/? This is exactly why we need a new age limit.
>>
>>29645612
You're exactly the type of person who doesn't belong here, boy. I've been here 11 years and counting. This place is my home and I don't appreciate squatters like you in my home
>>
>>29645657
it's a great place to cluck

you know, it really is amazing how distinctive the posting style of users like you are, you all have the same opinions, the same signature little memewords, same interests, everything. Have fun with your underage drinking.
>>
>>29645706
This post is very reminiscent of when villagers would accuse each other of being witches.
I'm not even going to argue with you. If thinking some random stranger on the internet browses a board that makes you this mad, I won't deny you the sleep you're losing from this very important situation.
>>
>"yeah fuck 18-20 year olds, we should raise the age limit"
>"but i'm perfectly fine with normies and females, they should definitely be accepted"

Why don't you accept that some of us robots are a bit younger due to more unfortunate circumstances that have brought us here earlier in our lives and actually point at the real enemy of the board.
>>
>>29645814
>"but i'm perfectly fine with normies and females, they should definitely be accepted"

OP never said or implied that. You're exactly why the age limit needs to be bumped. The shitposting needs to stop.
>>
>>29645814
Because you kids believe you are but, in reality you don't know jack.

The SJW and Feminist plague is all you kids fault.

Just leave.
>>
File: IMayLike.png (129 KB, 246x289) Image search: [Google]
IMayLike.png
129 KB, 246x289
I am 19 and agree that I shouldn't be allowed here
>>
>>29645851
by dividing the accepted community of the board, you're losing track of the people who we should really be keeping out
>shitposting is entirely 18-20 year olds
that's just not true
>>29645872
>you kids don't know jack
blow me gramps, i know plenty
>this infestation of people with annoying opinions is your fault despite you never having a say in the movement
man i get why you want the age limit to increase, so everyone's a fucking senile dumb shit like you
>>
>>29645976
No you are good. I like you anon. I want you here.
>>
>>29645978
>i know plenty
I'm not having this conversation for the 685464398th time again.

>so everyone's a fucking senile dumb shit like you
Yes. Fuck off now, please.
>>
>>29645814
>>29645978

Thanks for justifying the OP in only two posts.
>>
>>29645201

>real world

is that what you call sitting in a room all day touching yourself to doodles of little girls?
>>
File: siendmdjw.jpg (12 KB, 251x393) Image search: [Google]
siendmdjw.jpg
12 KB, 251x393
>>29644601
>finished highschool when I was 16
>>
>>29646108
see, the vast majority of people in high school are under 18

most people who graduate are under 18

why the fuck is high school discussion allowed?
>>
we should have an age limit from 40+, virgin and dick size not bigger than 4"
>>
>>29644923
TotalFratMove
>>
File: whoa.png (16 KB, 475x79) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
16 KB, 475x79
>>29646137
>not using this one weird trick
>>
>>29644923
go back to funnyjunk where you belong
>>
>>29644921
shut up teen
come back when you know something (never you stupid fucking kid)
>>
>>29646600

You should capitalize each sentence, and if you're confused on how to end a sentence with parenthesis you just put the period on the outside because only part of the sentence was in the parenthesis. If the whole sentence was in parenthesis you would put the period on the inside.
>>
>>29644499
>implying the age limit does jack shit
I have been posting here since i was 13. Raising the age limit will not stop underage kiddiewinks from posting at all
>>
>>29644931
But highschool greentext is always great
>>
>>29645330
You do realize we're on the internet, right? Maybe it would work with a timer
>>
>>29646736
Jokes on you, you just admitted to underage posting. Enjoy the ban faggot
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.