[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did it all go wrong, anon? Why are you where you are now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Where did it all go wrong, anon?

Why are you where you are now?

Do you see any way out in the near future?
>>
it pretty much started wrong. at age 4 pretty much the entire preschool class actively told me they hated me because I argued to the teacher that god wasn't real.
>>
>>29644253
>Where did it all go wrong, anon?
It didn't go wrong yet
That part is happening right now

>Why are you where you are now?
I am currently in college
I am failing because I don't study

>Do you see any way out in the near future?
no
>>
>>29644293
That sounds like an interesting story honestly. Who are you today?
>>
>>29644307
A Metalhead in Uni studying philosophy, economics, and anthropology, reading lovecrafts stuff chronologically and helping a freind make "progressive" (like progressive rock) hip hop in between a load of other musical projects. Also not an atheist, a pantheist.
>>
>>29644253
conception
genetics
death
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
>>29644253
>start of high school, joined mid year, everyone bullies me for the entirety of school.

>failing second year of university

> It turns out my borderline personality disorder is actually bipolar disorder like my grandfather had. An hero by jumping into the river like he did. That's a way out, right?
>>

Born a robot. Even in preschool preschool there was a sense of displacement between my classmates and I.

Apathy, aloof nature.

It all comes tumbling down.
>>
>>29644253
Coming out as transgender fucked my shit up so bad. And so many bad bad things happened to me afterwards and have kept happening since. I've been on female hormones for the past 4 months and it's given me some positive results so there's that but I'm pretty sure my life is just gonna be shit forever either way

tfw no trans lesbian gf
>>
>>29644366
Woaw man, you sound like a massive faggot
>>

Parents died and chose a shitty legal guardian.
To be fair, I'm sure I would've found a way to fuck up my life under ideal circumstances like anyone else here.

Staying with brother because he confronted me and cried.
His couch is pretty comfy.

I've been giving therapy a try and suicide more thought.
>>
File: 1466091024780.jpg (150 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466091024780.jpg
150 KB, 800x800
>>29645437
you have me there laddo
>>
>>29644253
If i had to guess, then it would be it started with my father. He would beat the shit out of me, for nothing.I was a pretty quiet kid and never threw a tantrum or shit like that. Yet, my father would still beat me up. I also got bullied a lot just because i was "fat". I was just somewhat bigger than 9 y.o. my age.

Bullying and people beating the shit out of me just because. I never had a fair fight in my life. I never had the chance to defend myself. It was alway 3 or more people against me. I didn't even do shit and when i wanted to even speak, everyone would shoot me down quickly. People treated me like a bug they had to kill. I am traumatized by life and the people who live on this earth. Nobody ever tried to compensate for the things i suffered. All i get is: "You're lazy" or "Why won't you do shit?". I tried applying for psychological help.... what i got was: "You're fine, you just need a job"

Like, yeah, fuck me, whatever. It's like i'm not even a person.

Be an hero.
>>
>>29644253

Grew up in different countries all my life, moved around every 2-3 years. I think that impacted my ability to bond with others. I'm really reserved and hate social situations as a result. I never feel like I get along well with others. Plus I'm hapa SE Asian and white mix, so I never really fit in with the whites nor the Asians, so that also might've affected me.

> Why are you where you are now?
I have a job at least because I worked hard in college and got good grades. But my coworkers all think I'm weird- during a training week in another city, they all went out to get drinks and nobody invited me. The next day they are discussing it and laughing about it openly in front of me. I guess I'm treated this way because I never feel the need to change myself to fit in with others. As I said, I'm very reserved and I'm unwilling to pretend to be a type A chad just to try to fit in with others. Whether or not that is the root of my loneliness is debatable, but I'm not changing myself. Plus I've grown to enjoy being alone than with others.

> Do you see any way out in the near future?
Future looks desolate and bleak. My parents are my only friends. Once they die I will be truly alone. I plan to adopt a couple of cats and volunteer at a home for the elderly to fight off the loneliness. Sometimes I think about killing myself in the future but I'd rather spend my energy helping needy elderly people have a nice way out of this life than just waste my own life for nothing. hopefully I can retire somewhere nice in SE Asia, probably somewhere with lots of prostitutes.

Sorry if I rambled a bit OP.
>>
>>29645562
That just ain't right.
>>
>Where did it all go wrong

I was born with feces on my head.

>Why are you where you are now

Muh upbringing sucked and I don't have enough force of will and clarity of mind to change

>Do you see any way out

Will probably commit suicide within the next few years
>>
>>29645726
Yup, that's what you become when you grow up in jewrmany.

Jewrmany is the mystical land where even if you're missing legs, arms, eyes and ears, you're still too lazy to work, will be treated like dog shit from anyone and should kill yourself for your own good.
>>
>>29644253
i always had issues because of a physically and emotionally abusive childhood and an extreme lack of love, acceptance and encouragement from my family but it really went wrong when i had to start home schooling because i had a really hard time going outside and getting to high school.

it was my downfall to realize that i didn't have to do what everyone else did. i ended up choosing to basically do nothing at all for a very long time because i was extremely depressed. i didn't know how to make friends and i hated myself deeply. any progress i made ended in a relapse that was even worse than before. and honestly, my mother sabotaged me at every turn.

i've been working on it and this is the most consistent progress i made in a long time. i basically hit rock bottom last year and went through a really turbulent period. was severely depressed and suicidal for months but i'm slowly trying to put my brain back together. i still think about suicide frequently but it's more of a helpful plan b if everything fails than a desire to die now.

i'm hoping i can learn to have a life. my goal is to move somewhere less crowded because a city just doesn't work for me. there are too many people where i live. can't go out without seeing someone all the time. i don't like socializing except infrequently or from a distance, like online. that might just be because i don't like that many people but it also takes so much energy that it's usually not worth it. i'd still like a friend or two to talk to as long as they don't want to hang out every day.

i don't really know if i'll make it but i'm going to try for as long as i can before i admit defeat. i don't really have any clear goals other than weirdo stuff that i'll never be able to do at this point, but i'm thinking i might be able to be happy even if i don't achieve anything.
>>
>>29644253
> faggot OP abandons own thread like the cunt they are
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.