[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET FUCKING DRUNK.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
ALRIGHT YOU FUCKS, LISTEN UP!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, I'M LATE AS FUCK POSTING THIS SHIT BUT MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE I'M DRUNK MOST OF THE TIME AND GETTING MY FRIENDS DRUNK FOR NEARLY FUCKING FREE.

HERE'S HOW YOU GET DRUNK FOR NEARLY FREE, MAKE REAL ALCOHOL FOR NEARLY FREE, BE A BADASS MOTHERFUCKER WHO SAYS FUCK YOU TO THE COST OF ALCOHOL.

THE MAN IS KEEPING YOU DOWN. BOOZE IS BOTH CHEAP TO MAKE, AND EASY TO MAKE.
</caps>
Still with me? Good.

Here's what you're going to do. You're going to hit up a homebrew store or find someone who can.

1) For 1$, you're going to buy EC-1118 YEAST. in a packet, or a bunch of you're good at hiding shit from your parents.

2)For 2$, you're going to buy a AIRLOCK. It's basically a little piece of plastic that you put water in that keeps shit out but lets co2 out.

3) you're going to go buy 1 gallon of ORGANIC APPLE JUICE. in a glass bottle Seriously. No preservatives, motherfucker, we want this shit to spoil.

4) your'e going to buy a BUNG or rubber cap with a hole in it. Your airlock fucks it like a virgin and that's how you let co2 out.

5) you're going to open that bottle of apple juice and pour 1/2 the yeast in. What do you do with the other half? YOU BOUGHT TWO BOTTLES, RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER? They're 1$, you cheap fuck!

6) you're going to throw some sugar in. Literally throw 1 cup of sugar in with the yeast. Borrow it from the hot girl next door. Promise to get her drunk for free in 11 days.

7) throw the airlock in the bung. throw the bung on the apple juice. Stick the bung into the apple juice container.

8) FAP FOR 11 DAYS.

9) DRINK THAT SHIT. YOU WILL BE WASTED AS FUCK. Yes, it tastes good, stop being a tard.

Here's some cuck who made a site about it.

http://inhabitat.com/how-to-make-your-own-delicious-hard-apple-cider-in-6-easy-steps/

go forth and have a buzzed summer. Go get laid. Booze makes it easier, especially when you can tell the man to go fuck himself and you don't need a fake id..
>>
>>29644218

I did this a few weeks ago. Tasted so bad, unbelieveably bad, like fermented piss. I chugged the gallon, got drunk and puked out my window then slept in my own vomit.

DESU I will stick with vodka from now on.
>>
>>29644218
Or I can just buy a handle (that's 1.75 liters) of vodka for $7.00 and save my time.
>>
>>29644647
>Costs more than twice that for the cheapest where I live
>>29644218
What are you doing? Everybody forgot how to use Google you think or...

They get you infected easy. If I were to try making it myself again I'd use some weak baker's yeast and then freezer distil it to make it stronger.
>>
>not drinking 2 buck at the most tall boys of ice brewed beers
it fucking tastes like water half the time but a few cans of 5-6% tall boys will do the trick
>>
>>29645021
>getting drunk off of 5-6 percent abv
Do you weigh like 50 lbs or something?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.