[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are, but you don't know what you are. You are, but you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1206409464X4DK13I[1].jpg (75 KB, 570x438) Image search: [Google]
1206409464X4DK13I[1].jpg
75 KB, 570x438
You are, but you don't know what you are.
You are, but you don't know where you are.
You are, but you don't know who you are.
You are, helpless.
>>
What is this brown stuff in my bumbum??!?!?
>>
>>29644149
Perhaps it's poop?
>>
Yup
Crap reality, 0/10
It had potential maybe

I have all these crazy theories but I guess I'll never know
>>
>>29644322
please stop using scientific terminology incorrectly, you had hypotheses not theories.
>>
>>29644437
You seem to have a stick in your ass
Would you like for me to assist in removing it?
>>
>>29644741

>attacking someone who is trying to expound on your knowledge

This is why the world is so horrible, because of people like you.
>>
>>29644804
Whatever guy
You're the one who's getting upset over semantics when my meaning is quite clear
>>
File: 1462425834013.jpg (787 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1462425834013.jpg
787 KB, 1680x1050
I know not what to do about it. Change is necessary, yet I sit here and continue to flounder. Perhaps it's my destiny, unavoidable and inevitable.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.