[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis calls me up >says she doesn't like walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 405x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 405x481
>oneitis calls me up
>says she doesn't like walking to her work without calling someone
>think it might lead somewhere
>we talk for about 20 minutes, mostly about mundane shit
>WHEN SUDDENLY
>"Hey anon, I know you've got a thing for me, so this might break your heart, but..."
>sweating.jpg
>"Ah, nah, it's cool man, what's up?"
[/spoiler]>"I'm actually...and this is gonna break your heart, I know...I'm about a month pregnant."[/spoiler]

>mfw
Well that was a long winding road to jack shit.

Anyone else have something like this happen?
>>
>>29644075
Shit, fucked up the spoilers.
>>
bump

Origani Commentalio
>>
>>29644075
Did your heart actually shatter?
>>
>>29644075
I bet you're not even 21, fuck off. your shit is so trivial
>>
>>29644814
As far as I can tell it's still beating, so I guess it didn't affect me that much.

I figured it was coming anyway, but not like that. Was expecting a casual "Oh I got back together with my bf ;)" which would have been a little less jarring.
>>
>>29644075
I feel for you man, shit sucks
>>
>>29644075
Oh hey it's you, anon from the other roastie thread
>>
>>29644075
Just hit Ctrl-S to pull up the proper spoiler tags.
>>
>>29645001
>image.jpg
That being said I've done this before. Just misplaced a slash is all
>>
Filthy originiggers
>>
>>29644075
Does it hurt.

I hope it does. You should know better by now to trust women. All they do is hurt.
You know what does not hurt?
Anime girls.
A anime girl can never leave you, never hurt you, never hate you.

She will always be there.
And don't start with "but she is not real, I want a real girl!"

You are never going to get that real qt girl anyway.

You might as well have something that will stay loyal to you. Something that will never hurt you.
>>
>>29644075
>another beta orbiter COMPLETELY BTFO
When will they learn. I hope we'll reach the tipping point soon, lads.
>>
>>29646217
It's my firm belief that if I can fall in love once (with a real girl) I can fall in love again.
>>
>""""""oneitis""""""
>it's gotten to a point where she knows you've got a thing for her
>you've obviously never made a move, ever
>yet you've let it out or been obvious in your behavior near her

you deserve it tbqh. your sense of entitlement in that "she's with someone else.. b-b-but i like her!" makes you feel like shit. opportunity missed, oh well. if there is a next time you like someone, ask them out. ask to go to their place over text. ask them to come over. do ANYTHING. because it's better than nothing.

>but anon, i get anxious and don't know how to approach her!
no shit dude, everyone is like that. literally everyone is uncomfortable asking girls out, with the fear of rejection looming in their heads.
>>
File: 1417734052228.jpg (16 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
1417734052228.jpg
16 KB, 202x200
>>29644075
>talkng you oneitis
I have a new oneitis every week and Ive never spokn to any fo them
fuc kthsi shit mansd im killing mshyuelf
>>
>>29646395
I think from the beginning I knew I wasn't going to make a move. Hell I don't think I actually liked her too much in the first place. She's cool and all but romantically I think it was extremely unlikely.

She messaged first and I think I started liking her because of that. Honestly saying she was my oneitis was a pretty piss-poor choice of words.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 665x1184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 665x1184
>>29646430
Is this the traditional NEET face of failure?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.