[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Body Dysmorphia here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1466613822215.jpg (189 KB, 972x667) Image search: [Google]
1466613822215.jpg
189 KB, 972x667
I always feel fat
I hate my stomach
It never caves in when I stand. I don't know if it's my posture but all I can do is wait until my ribs are visible for me to stop starving myself

Fuck
>>
>>29643627
One of my buttcheeks is a lot smaller than the other.
>>
>>29643627
Are you /skinnyfat/? I am, but I think it might be because of APT, which will be annoying to fix
>>
>>29643656
I shouldn't be at 112 pounds
>>
File: IMG_4064.jpg (238 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4064.jpg
238 KB, 750x1334
this is me in a ridiculous and apparently gay looking pose but I'm kind of getting over it and pics of me don't get super negative feedback. Other than people saying i look like a girl or gay but idk it's not the stuff I used to worry about.

I used to think I was fat for the longest time and sometimes can see it on my face but I'm 5'8 115 pounds so I know it's not true. For years I thought there was something really wrong with my face, since I was like 12.
>>
File: grban.jpg (110 KB, 442x821) Image search: [Google]
grban.jpg
110 KB, 442x821
>>29643627
>I hate my stomach
>>
>>29643763
If that's 115 I better stop eating entirely. Fuck food man. Can't even eat a peach without worrying
>>
>>29643627
Someone told me the dude on the right was the same as the one on the left, he just stepped up his game to keep up with her. If so I think that is very inspiring.

Was it true or was I being trolled?
>>
>>29643656
>APT,
What is this? Stop using acronyms for common robot disorders, this is r9k but were not all total losers here who know the robot affliction disease lingo
>>
>>29643840
Trolled
Both different men
>>
>>29643627
u cant starve urself to lose belly fat. ur body will just feed off ur muscles. u have to to eat a lot of healthy small meals per day hope this helps senpai
>>
>>29643786
Are you wearing pants 5 times too small or something to make it do that
>>
>>29643840
It looks like the same guy to me desu
>>
>>29644442
no. that's just how my body is shaped.

>5'10"
>150 lbs
>all fat stored in belly
>>
>>29643840
None of those are the same persons
>>
I hate women so much. And I know it's hypocritical because I only want a 10/10 Stacey, but I just fucking despise women.

Honestly the best day of my life was when Stacey died in a car crash in HS and the next day at school.. Phenomenal.
>>
>>29644500
Wrong thread kid
>>
>>29644525
Not wrong thread. If you post that image this is now a Stacey hate thread, nigger.
>>
>>29644385
are you a mean person or kind.
you look like you can kill someone and then carry on with your day.
>>
I managed to get underweight for approximately a day last November. Since then I've been 1 to 5 pounds above it always. I shave it down and almost get there then just obliterate it with a jar of nutella or some shit. CANNOT fucking get it together
>>
>>29644476

that's rough. have you ever seen a doctor about it? it doesn't seem like that could just be fat.
>>
File: sf22.jpg (35 KB, 273x654) Image search: [Google]
sf22.jpg
35 KB, 273x654
>>29644662
think it's cancer?
>>
>>29643627
I sometimes binge eat or go get Cookout at 2 AM then feel guilty for eating badly and make myself throw up.

Does this qualify as bulimia?
>>
>starting to work out
>a month in
>start to increase intensity
>barely have energy to do anything but sit

its amazing how fast i burn my energy after workout, my muscles feel like gum
>>
>>29643627
I've lost about 30 pounds and have 15 left to go but I still feel fat. I feel like I look the same as the day I started.
>>
>>29644696
not the original guy but if you had a tumor that big you'd literally be dead or completely atrophied by the point it would be that big. Look up diet and exercise things for men who store fat in their stomach

>>29644818
try before and after pictures.
>>
>>29644818
this

i think that my legs got fatter im pretty sure i lost 20 pounds
>>
>>29643763
i weigh 3 of you
>>
>>29644696

oh it looks a lot less crazy in that pic. with the lighting and shirt pulled back in the other picture you made it look quite bizarre. that's not so bad. anyway I was thinking more of some kind of fluid as I once saw a video of this alchy lady who looked pregnant and had to go the hospital every week to have the whole thing drained bc of her liver or some shit idr.

anyway it's unfortunate for you that it all goes there since you're clearly not overweight but you could lightly diet for a month and lose 5 pounds and help yourself out a good bit. Google pics '5 pounds of fat' it's way more than it sounds like
>>
>>29643893
Anterior pelvic tilt, caused by weak glutes and weak abs, it causes an unnatural arch in your lower back that gives you a more pronounced gut and butt.
>>
>>29644864

there is no special diet or exercise for people who store fat in a particular place. it's calories in vs. calories out and your body takes it from where it wants to. mercifully that is usually where it last stored it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.