[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women would rather hang out with a convicted rapist over you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: brock-turner.jpg (27 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
brock-turner.jpg
27 KB, 640x427
Women would rather hang out with a convicted rapist over you.

>"He's so cute Sarah teehee <3"
>>
White people getting away with committing a crime again
>>
>>29643625
Women like to be victims
>>
>>29643625
It was sexual assault, not rape. Big difference.
>>
>>29643677
Didn't he literally stick his penis in an unconscious woman
>>
File: pygmy_goat_kid.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pygmy_goat_kid.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
Chad looks like a serial killer
original ...real original.
>>
>>29643642
>I raped a bitch and da rayciss popo put I and I in da slamma nigga! Dey rayray! Sho I killed five whiteys three years ago and wuz on propashun, but dat whyboi dun wuz i dun nugguht! Whitey be racist!
>>
>>29643752
No. He stuck his fingers in her.
>>
>>29643804
The fuck you talking about you sperge
The guy literally, LITERALLY got his sentence reduced because the judge though "he couldn't handle prison"
>>
>>29643880
Nice meme. I'll thank Buzzfeed on your behalf.
>>
>>29643920
Come back when you have better arguments

http://fusion.net/story/320317/brock-turner-judge-latino-defendant/
>>
>>29643880
>LITERALLY got his sentence reduced because the judge though "he couldn't handle prison"
that's a valid reason though. a street nigger is basically an ape and if you let him go he will just return to the projects to commit more crimes. this kid is college educated, he would be more influenced by criminals in a prison than out in public.
>>
He looks like a fucking tard
>>
>>29643880
nah m8
it's because he was bribed
white privilege is real but rich privilege (AKA privilege) is much, much realler
>>
>>29644071
It's not about what's best for him, it's about what him receiving a punishment for diddling an uncouncious lady.
If the prison system sucks then that's another matter. As a judge you can't just pick and choose who should get punished for their crimes and who shouldn't based on your personal opinion of them.
>>
>>29644180
>it's about what him receiving a punishment for diddling an uncouncious lady
prison is not for 'muh revenge', it's a rehabilitation program. anyway the crybabby lynch mob has already ruined his life more than a prison sentence would have.
>>
>>29644027
No legitimate source?
>>
>>29644224
No offense but you obviously have no idea how the US prison system works so I'll kinda break this down:

There are two systems of belief on what should be done with criminals- Rehabilitation and Punishment.

The us system operates mainly on a punishment basis with a small amount of rehabilitation. Prisons vary but it is generally regarded that prison is meant to punish inmates so that they choose to not repeat their crimes.
Rehabilitation is a better method of solving the issue, but it takes more resources, and there are many that dislike resources going in to giving a second chance to the "scum" of society. Additionally, many of those people committed horrible crimes, and society wants to see them suffer. The idea that a murderer who robbed another person of their life would be given a second chance infuriates most people. Why do they deserve a second chance when they killed an innocent person? That innocent person doesn't get another chance, and they didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>29644071
>literally a spiteful Racist

Go choke on meth and come back when you evolve critical thinking.
>>
>>29644418
>hypocrite
go chug some purple hair dye
>>
>>29644398
The US system is fucking broken and there's a huge rate of ex-cons that get sent to prison again. Although that may be because so many of them are black.

>>29644418
Why can't niggers stop breaking the law?
>>
>>29643752
Moron. Exempt yourself from society.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.