[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy almost gets arrested for ordering a kids meal https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14
File: image.png (913 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
913 KB, 1334x750
Guy almost gets arrested for ordering a kids meal

https://youtu.be/TqxDY2_gySo
>>
>>29643538
why the fuck can't he just order off the kids menu

what's the problem?
>>
>>29643601
I agree. The restaurant stole from him because of it
>>
>>29643717
At the same time, he really was being a difficult asshole customer

especially the recording shit
>>
>>29643538
>that's fine with me and my girlfriend

this Jew fuck has a girlfriend, what's your excuse?
>>
one time i sent back an order of under cooked wings and my girlfriend accused me of making a scene and said we could never go back to that restaurant
>>
The customer is being an asshole starting trouble and the restaurant is shit overcharging people. Fuck them both.
>>
>>29643767
anybody has the ability to have a girlfriend
>>
>>29643601
>>29643717

Guys, every place has its rules, and if the owner tells you that if you aren't a kid you can't get access to the discount, you simply can't; he made an exception to the rule, and I think this was his only error, he should have told them to get out of his restourant.
>>
>>29643717
>>29643601

it's a dumb rule, but some restaurants like to upkeep a certain ambiance . Imagine going to a nice restaurant with your girlfriend and a group of smelly hairy men walked in wearing stained anime shirts and worn out cargo shorts and socks with sandals. They all order Mac and Cheese and blow bubbles in their drinks. They're still paying for everything and they're not doing anything illegal, but their childish antics disturb the dining experience for others. Managers may lose respect for an establishment if a manager allows people to misbehave in their restaurant.
>>
>>29643538
>GIVE ME MY KIDS MEAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek
>>
had little to do with the kids meal. this is more like "guy almost arrested for being a belligerent asshole"
>>
File: bigboy.jpg (75 KB, 953x686) Image search: [Google]
bigboy.jpg
75 KB, 953x686
>you can't order off the kids menu

i actually agree with this guy why not?
>>
>>29643538
How can people defend this? Guy's being a complete dick.
>>
>>29643538
>Can't get anything off the kids menu
>Strictly for kids
Fuck people who think like this.
>>
File: 1414767090412.png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
1414767090412.png
191 KB, 477x768
I side with the German and anyone who isn't vermin would too
>>
lmao this is sad af
>>
What the fuck is this bullshit, you don't need to order off the kids menu you belligerent asshole. No one owes you shit so why don't you just eat some normal fucking food and wipe the smug grin off your face.
>>
>>29643538
Holy shit this guy has fucking muttonchops and a tumblr-tier gril, if I saw this I would punch him in the fucking face.
>>
Why didn't he just leave the fucking restaurant if he couldn't order off the kids menu?
That or just go to Mcdonalds or some shit
>>
>>29644131

because it's a dumb policy to not allow adults to order off the kid's menu. Not everyone that goes to a restaurant has a huge appetite. Sometimes the kid's menu has exclusive items that aren't on the regular menu. Restaurants should let anyone order from the kid's menu. If that person is an adult, the restaurant does not need to provide crayons and a coloring sheet.
>>
>>29644046
>this is more like "guy almost arrested for being a belligerent asshole"

This.
He was purposely being a prick to the manager and waste his time
>>
>>29643538
It's his restaurant he can do what he wants.
>>
>>29643538
What the fuck is with this weird fucking manchild Jew?

What kind of fucking faggot literally spends 13 minutes begging to save $3?
>>
>>29643538
he has friends who are laughing with him, he's a normy, this is normy bullshit and a repost
>>
>>29644487

He is /r9k/ with confidence. He used to post his videos on /r9k/. This is his way at getting back at the normies. All of his videos are him giving normies a hard time. You'd think /r9k/ would be praising this guy instead of hating on him.
>>
>>29644549
What do you consider a "normie"?

Someone who isn't an extreme aspie?
>>
>>29643538
The manager dealt with it very well desu. The only issue on his part was that neither he nor the waitress let him know there was a charge on the drink if adults order the kids meal. For that reason he should have let it slide but he was also nice to let that retard order off the kids menu in the first place and any decent person should have just paid for the drink without complaining.
>>
>>29643538
What a faggot. The cops should have just hanged him.
>>
>>29644328
>Not everyone that goes to a restaurant has a huge appetite. Sometimes the kid's menu has exclusive items that aren't on the regular menu.

Valid points but he ordered off the kids menu so he wouldnt have to spend as much. He said that in the video.
>>
>>29644634

To be fair, it's not like disabled adults are constantly ordering from the kid's menu so it's an easy policy to forget

OR

the manger did not think he would need to make such a policy because he had faith that all of his customers would practice some common decency
>>
HOLY FUCK i kept watching

and his """girlfriend""" looks like a monstrosity. Jesus christ i can't believe people like this exist
>>
wow...

is this what you /r9k/ looks like irl? i feel bad for you autists...

if you seriously support what this mouthbreather is doing, you are here for a good reason.
>>
>>29644758
this

I can't believe people like this exist. I honestly feel bad for the manager. This guy needs to get his stupid manchild face kicked in. What a fucking faggot aspie
>>
>>29644328
Pretty sure it's against the law, you can't refuse service based on age,race,religon etc.
>>
This guy is famous for this video which surfaced two years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_E0jE6Kb2Q

h3h3 also did a video about him two years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUKZJ-CJfKw

This reddit thread from two years ago discusses a youtube user with the same name, "Camera Surveillance Artist", which was likely a previous iteration of his current account that has since been deleted.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/26920m/rare_insight_into_joe_the_surveillance_camera/

His videos largely feature his efforts to scam restuarants by abusing policies for cheap or even free food, and also display his habit of spontaneously accosting strangers while filming them. His behavior in these videos seems to suggest that he is not a troll but rather mentally ill, and possibly a sociopath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uNdqXRN7jg [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjIMGI6btc [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE7zWI9uuvM [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UlDERaKtYc [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6y0fB5waHc [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4eFzkTRr8M [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X6KmAptU1c [Embed]

A comment on this video he uploaded a few months ago suggests that he browses /r9k/ is making threads about himself
here, possibly even this one, in an attempt to fulfill a narcissistic urge for internet fame. His use of the name "Camera Surveillance Artist" is likely an attempt to piggyback on the success of the more popular youtube channel, "Camera Surveillance Man."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5vAed2zfw

Ignore this faggot and his attempts to shill his youtube channel.
>>
>>29644803

He does post on /r9k/

he used to post these videos whenever he made a new one. This was back when his channel was still new.
>>
This really is just sad.

he's not being "le smug pepe" or whatever, he's just being a minor nuisance but he's the one who has to deal with himself afterwards.

Surprised people like this exist desu.
>>
>>29643538
why are you pimping your own unfunny, beta-ass, edgelord bullshit on here OP
>>
>>29644879
>he's the one who has to deal with himself afterwards.
???
>>
>>29644328
It says on the menu ages 10 and under, you don't like it you don't go there but McDonalds instead and get a fucking happy meal. Fuck.
>>
>>29644549
obviously you are the faggot in the video. you dont have any confidence. youre overcompensating for being a faggot and look even worse now.l if you had confidence you wouldnt make childish fucking awkward scenes like this in public.
>>
>>29643538
Manager has so much patience, wow. Most pathetic annoying customer ever with a face you just want to punch.
>>
>>29644803
>That first video
Goddamn how depressing, that chick probably thought that dude was actually going to rape her
>>
File: kljadueywgnc.png (289 KB, 353x385) Image search: [Google]
kljadueywgnc.png
289 KB, 353x385
>This is the guy behind the foreskin restoration threads here
>>
>>29644354
His customers won't come back if he acts that way though
>>
>>29645169
i don't think he wants these kinds of customers anyway
>>
>>29645182
I know I wouldn't. lmao
>>
>>29645182
Business is business man. The customer is always right. Even if they aren't you have to treat them that way if you want them to come back
>>
>>29645320
There are limits my friend.
>>
>>29645320
>Even if they aren't you have to treat them that way if you want them to come back

What if the money isn't worth it?

He made like $5 off this "customer", and put in a lot more effort than likely the last 20 customers he had earlier.
>>
>>29645378
A vacant booth is a booth not earning money
>>
>>29645464
They didn't stand to make much relative to the effort from such an unruly customer.
>>
>lets shithead customer abuse him, the rules, and the wait staff
>can't muster up simple logic to counter the customer's bullshit
>calls the police because he can't handle conflict in the business he runs
that manager is such a beta faggot holy shit
>>
Upload your old archived videos man I remember them being hilarious

>>29644549
r9k has become normalshit central since then unfortunately. Go look up some threads in the archive from before 2015, the difference in culture is night and day. Charging him for a drink is indefensible and yet everyone is supporting the asshole manager because the customer is autistic, very sad.
>>
>>29645767
You are retarded. He called the police to settle it. What do you want to do? What would you have done?
>>
>>29645940
>r9k defending the rich faggot with his autistic gf trying to save 2 dollars
>>
>>29643601
It's to keep losers from coming in and ordering cheap kids food. They don't want that kind of people in their restaurant and are completely in their legal rights to make this rule.
>>
>>29645940
Thank you kind sir. I don't know how to get into archives. Is anyone able to help?
>>
>>29644549
He in no way represents /r9k/.
>>
>>29643538
holy shit this restaurant is in my town. i know this man. this is so weird ew.
this place is the best too. all of the owners are greek and really really sweet. so sad to see this dick making a scene here.
>>
I hate restaurants that won't let you order off the kid's menu. I really, really like happy face pancakes and no one will make one for me. I fuck up pancakes on my own, I never flip them right, tfw no pancake even if I offer to pay extra
>>
>>29646213
Actually the manager is so nice he gets in trouble because of it. Poor guy.
>>
File: 1465195931432.jpg (39 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1465195931432.jpg
39 KB, 512x384
>>29646032
He shouldn't have let the guy act like that to begin with. A restaurant's kids menu is a courtesy to parents, and sometimes a courtesy to old people. They don't make money on kid's food, that's why he charged the guy full price for a drink. All the manager had to say was;
>you can order off the regular menu or you can leave
That's what the manager is there to do. He's there to deal with shithead customers like that guy. The "customers always right" bullshit is a lie. That guy was there to be a dick. The restaurant didn't make money off his antics, it's not worth dealing with that shit. In fact, that guy making a scene probably queered other customers from that restaurant. Everything the cop said, the manager should have said. He wasted the cop's time by being a faggot.

>>29646213
>greeks
>making generic Italian food
shame
Greek food is the best.
>>
>>29646147
I mean your old videos, you got them saved? You had the whipped cream one so I assume you have more of them
>>
>>29646313
nah it isn't an italian restaurant. they have a bunch of different classic american foods and european foods. they have a lot of greek food there (gyros, spanakopita which is 10/10)
>>
>>29646313
They made money. Even if there is zero profit margin on the kid's menu (doubt it!) a glass of soda costs like 10cents
>>
>let's him eat for $10 cheaper by ordering off the kids menu
>calls the police over $2 that he was in the wrong over
clearly he was just trying to get back at him once the customer had pissed him off. Why is everyone defending this petty asshole? I'd pay with a 100 too, the cunt
>>
>>29646362
>They made money.
Probably not, even if you can mathematically prove that they did make a few bucks from this, it still isn't worth dealing with. That guy wasted at least 4 employees time, and the cop's time. The manager, the waitress, the dishwasher, and the women on the register. Let's get crazy and say that they $5 from this transaction, that doesn't even cover the waitress's time. Do you think that fat jew tipped his waiter? Of course not.
>>
>>29646515
The time they are being paid for whether or not the guy is eating there? So yes they made money assuming some profit margin vs one less meal sold. The whole thing could have been avoided if the staff weren't dishonest and spineless. First the story is NO adult ever can order a kid's meal, then it becomes "oh that's how we do it when an adult orders off the kid's menu", a clear lie.
>>
>>29643538
>I'm Jewish

What a surprise.
>>
File: 1369164438943.jpg (109 KB, 960x742) Image search: [Google]
1369164438943.jpg
109 KB, 960x742
>>29646632
You must be some special kind of retard.
>>
File: whagh.png (67 KB, 205x172) Image search: [Google]
whagh.png
67 KB, 205x172
>replying to this thread

this guy has posted his videos seconds after they upload several times here. he's obviously shilling
>>
>>29646632
A restaurant isn't public school or your mommy. They can charge you whatever they want. The manager could've charged the guy $20 for being a cunt if he wanted to. If that guy took the restaurant to court for the drink thing, he would lose. He was served something and he consumed it, he must pay for it. That's how it works.
>>
>>29646677
he's right though

>>29646727
wow what a shit-tier country. First world my ass
>>
>>29646677
Feel free to refute my points as I did yours or if you're having trouble I would be glad to clarify my point.
>>29646727
They may NOT charge whatever they want. If you order something that says $5 on the menu it would be illegal to go "Oh that is actually $1000" and you certainly can't demand money for someone's attitude. Or a more pertinent example would be if someone ordered a $20 bottle of wine and was served a $100 bottle of wine without their knowledge and was forced to pay the extra cost after they consumed it. He ordered one thing and was charged a different amount than what was on the menu period.
>>
>>29646727
Nope, you cant charge for what you didnt agree on.

And you can't charge more than what is on the menu

Drink is included in kids meal, waitress should have not made the clinical error to give him an adult glass.

Bysides, mangers dont decide prices on menu you doofis
>>
>>29646674
He's not jewish

Xhgdidbdjd
>>
>>29644549
>>29646213
>>29646632
No one is falling for your bullshit.Stop shilling your videos here and kill yourself.
>>
>>29646839
>>29646860
The menu is not a legal contract. It's arbitrary, and you can see that when it's defied so that fat jew could order off the kids menu. If you want to pretend that the menu is law, the precedent in this situation has already been set by the manager arbitrating a difference in opinion with what the menu says. If you want to get legal about this shit, that's what the reality is here. The menu is not the reliable source of information here, the manager is. The fat jew engaged in verbal agreement regarding his order, that he got to order his food off of the kids menu.

But here's the real shit about the drink, he knew that it wasn't right, that the waitress made a mistake, but he drank it anyway. He KNEW what he was doing. If he wanted to pay for the kids drink, he should have said something but he didn't. In fact, just to be a cunt, he made the waitress change the drink to something else.

The dumb shit that the fat jew was pulling would not be held up in court.
>>
>>29644797
If they're on Texas, I'm pretty sure they can do that. Anti-discrimination laws are bullshit anyways.
>>
File: sc.png (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
296 KB, 1920x1080
>>29647019
Try again, and if you are really so concerned maybe try a website with user names, like Reddit or Facebook.
>>29647019
I am not a lawyer and searched and couldn't find a law or precedent for charging different than the menu states. However if you want to go only by the verbal contract the adult sized drink was NOT agreed to, it was agreed with the waitress that it would be kid's sized. Even IF it was a mistake (which it wasn't according to undisclosed "policy" of charging adults for the drink on kid's menu orders which aren't allowed) he should not be charged for her mistake.
The staff knew what they were doing and again not being a lawyer I'm not sure of the letter of the law but there is one dishonest party here and it is not the patron.
>>
>>29647496
>couldn't find a law or precedent for charging different than the menu states
The menu is out of the question to begin with. According to the menu the guy couldn't order that item to begin with.

>the adult sized drink was NOT agreed to
Yes it was. This legally is cut and dry. He knew what he received, and consumed it.

>The staff knew what they were doing
What is this implying? There's no reason to believe that they did anything to spite this person. They went out of their way to accommodate him. The waitress gave him an adult cup because she probably had dealt with this before and knew how to charge him properly. Maybe they could have said "the drink will be charged as a regular drink" but they're no obligation to do this. There under no obligation to do any of this for that guy.
>>
>>29644328
>because it's a dumb policy to not allow adults to order off the kid's menu.

Doesn't matter if it's a dumb policy, it's the policy. Follow the rules or get the fuck out.

>Not everyone that goes to a restaurant has a huge appetite.

Then get the adult sized meal, eat whatever you can, then take the rest home.

>Sometimes the kid's menu has exclusive items that aren't on the regular menu.

"exclusive" items meaning literally anything you can get anywhere else. If you want tendies so badly then go somewhere that will let you order off of the kid's menu.

>Restaurants should let anyone order from the kid's menu.

But they don't have to if they don't want to.
>>
What a punchable face... if i ever get to run into him I'm physically beating his autistic ass
>>
>>29643988
Doesn't matter if it's a dumb rule.
It's a private buisness
>>
File: 1465233671254.png (222 KB, 420x443) Image search: [Google]
1465233671254.png
222 KB, 420x443
>OH you want to order off the kids menu neetcuck?
>I'm sure you do but this is my business
>>
>>29643601
the point of perks for kids is to bring people in who would otherwise be apprehensive because they have kids and nobody to give them to. kids menu items are often very cheap and not meant to be how the restaurant makes its money.

besides that, the manager is just one of the last remaining men with principles. in the modern world the average dude will eat pizza every day, get fat, and let his wife fuck a black dude because he's too tired. we have the majority of adult men still playing video games for fucks sake.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-00-49-25.png (805 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-00-49-25.png
805 KB, 1920x1080
>>29647496
>tfw I see GNU Image Manipulator open at bottom of screen
>>
As annoying as this customer was the manager did this solely to pad his ego.

As someone who has worked in food service it was extremely obvious that the manager was in full blown "stick it to the customer" mode. I would say that he wasted the officer's time but the officer very obviously had no intentions of even caring about what the customer said and was probably going to do whatever the manager wanted. It's likely this is a shitty small town and that the officer does a lot of dirty work for the owners or knows them personally. It's also obvious the manager calls the police for bullshit all the time because of the way he spoke to the dispatcher on the phone.

From my experience, if we had an obviously cunty customer like this it would be best to just do what they want and get them out of the store. It is never worth dragging the issue into the mud where your restaurant could receive bad publicity.
>>
>>29648565
It's extremely easy to identify your posts because they're always full of schizo delusions. Quit starting threads about yourself.
>>
>>29644797
age most definitely doesnt apply
Holy fuck why did I vacation ro r9k this place is full of tripfag retards
>>
>>29648634
lol

im some 20yo neckbeard just posting my opinion
>>
>>29643988
Imagine going into a nice restaurant and two smelly faggots come in dressed as women, holding hands and kissing each other from time to time.

Oh, you couldn't say shit because that'd be homophobic and you'd end up on the news.
That's all fine and dandy, but acting childish ? Oh no, muh ambiance.
>>
File: face smash.jpg (86 KB, 1310x944) Image search: [Google]
face smash.jpg
86 KB, 1310x944
This guy is fucking rediculous.

Forget the whole kids meal issue, if you're stingy to the point that you won't pay for a drink, then you shouldn't be eating at a restaurant.
>>
>>29643538
that guy is probably the same kind of idiot who likes to argue about his cable bill, entitled piece of shit, glad he ended up paying the 2 dollars, only ended up looking like more of a loser than he already is
>>
File: 1282889102726.png (42 KB, 409x386) Image search: [Google]
1282889102726.png
42 KB, 409x386
This guys a fucking attention seeking dick, but hes right to an extent.

I worked 4 years in retail at a large "everything" mart thats not a walmart. Every time someone brought up an item and argued the price was wrong, we would have to do a price check and even if the sale tag's were expired we were forced to give them the item at that sale price.

It was along the lines of "you cant advertise something at one price, but charge another price"

I made some big issues involving calling store managers to argue with the idiot customers like in OPs video, but I never won and they always got the sale price.

do different states have different rules? because i wish i could tell all those people to fuck off and that the sale price or just price in general was wrong.

>mfw
>>
>>29649759
>>29649759
>It was along the lines of "you cant advertise something at one price, but charge another price"

I get these idiots at the store I work at too. We'd be 100% in the right to deny them the sale price because we have an expiration date of the sale and the normal price of the item on the tag. Unfortunately we always just give them the sale price because bending over backwards for a customer's crusty dollars is more worth it than losing a sale or whatever.
>>
File: 1439568526755.jpg (59 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
1439568526755.jpg
59 KB, 640x348
This guy is a total fag. This reminds me of that one video with those lesbians buying foam at a craft store, you know what I'm talking about, don't post it. The fact that these people exist is the explanation of why existential crisis's occur. They have to occur to get people like this to change their lives. They simply cannot live like this for the rest of their lives without breaking, their change is inevitable.
>>
>>29650918
>This reminds me of that one video with those lesbians buying foam at a craft store, you know what I'm talking about, don't post it.

No I don't know the video. Post it or give me the title.
>>
>>29643884
Not me. I'm physically unattractive, so that eliminates me from having a chance.
>>
>>29650949
https://youtu.be/GA2tpPl-9GQ

Don't watch this. I'm feeling nauseous
>>
>>29643538

Fucking hate this faggot so much ALL his videos are this bullshit
>>
>>29643538
Damn that manager had some nerves of steel.
>>
>>29650981

They spent $82 on a 10yd roll of foam to do... nothing with it? What the fuck was this? Where the fuck do they get the cash for this bullshit?
>>
>>29650981
I don't know why but this gave me a boner...
>>
>>29651170
That manager had zero balls. He didn't even handle the situation himself. He had to waste authorities time to sort out a $2 dispute. PATHETIC!
>>
>>29648753
This anon undertands it
>>
>>29643538
Theaters charge less for students, kids, and senior citizens, yet they take up the same seat.

This kind of shit is common.
>>
>>29649759
>do different states have different rules? because i wish i could tell all those people to fuck off and that the sale price or just price in general was wrong.

It really does depend on the state. For example, in Massachusetts:
http://www.mass.gov/ocabr/consumer-rights-and-resources/consumer-protection/shopping/shopping-rights/shopping-rights.html

>Food and Grocery Stores:

>The Massachusetts Item Pricing Law requires food and grocery stores to individually price mark most items with the actual selling price.

>The law also requires food and grocery merchants to sell any item at the lowest price indicated on an item, sign, or advertisement.
>>
>>29643538
lol what's the big fucking deal? Sure he was kind of a bitch about it, but you would figure for the sake of harmony they'd forgo all the bullshit.
>>
>>29652071
normalfags have a passionate hatred of autistic people. At the beginning the manager assumed the customer was just being a regular neurotypical cocky asshole, in which case he was willing to let the restaurant lose $10 by letting him order off the kids menu. As the night progressed however it became apparent that the customer was simply autistic, and suddenly the manager decides that the police must be called and everyone's time be wasted over a $2 drink that shouldn't have been charged anyway, just so the autistic man doesn't get away with it.
>>
>>29644711
>spending less money on a smaller quantity of Whittier food, hurrdurr

Face it, this guy is a retard
>>
The cashier girl was a total cunt. It's no big deal to break $100.
>>
>>29652345
Why does America hate autistic people?
>>
>>29651636
Yes beat up some autist for $2 then get sued and pay thousands. He did perfectly fine.
>>
This is the kind of guy who watches Futa with a dragon dildo up his ass. Very sad!
>>
That fat girl behind the counter infuriates me for some reason, she looks so conceited
>>
File: 1 cup of 1.jpg (32 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1 cup of 1.jpg
32 KB, 225x225
>>29653763
Actually everyone was acting cordial except that nasty fay cunt of a cashier. She would be the main reason I would never do business with that diner. I hope the manager reads my post and fires her.
>>
>>29654626
You can tell she knew better but couldn't resist speaking up because she thought what she was about to say was some kind of genius shutdown, and then surprise surprise she opens her fat mouth and absolutely nothing of value comes out. Why are women so stupid?
>>
The manager was a beta cuck. He should have just told the asshole to fuck off and never come back. The jew's meager shekels aren't worth the headache he causes for the staff and other customers.
>>
>>29654626
Just call Broadway diner. The more mad she gets she will eventually get herself fired
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.