[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If being a NEET is so great, why are there so many NEETs on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
If being a NEET is so great, why are there so many NEETs on here who are depressed or have mental illnesses?

I thought it was fun to have no friends and spend all day playing the same videos and posting the same memes and watching the same CP. Why are you guys so depressed? I thought you were enjoying our taxes and having a grand ol' time?

What's that? You don't actually enjoy our taxes and instead your mom is the one who buys you everything and cries all the time asking when you'll look for a job or attempt to fix your life?
>>
I seriously believe living as a neet is better as living a normal life

Life itself just tend to suck though
>>
>>29643399
>I seriously believe living as a neet is better as living a normal life

Do you really though? or is it more likely you're just scared about taking some initiative in your life?
>>
honestly, it depends on how you go about it.

if you plan your NEEThood properly and prepare for it, it'll be pretty nice. Live within your means, do some fun things and have activities in mind that will bring you joy.

But, the worst is if you're an "accidental" NEET, with it being a bad surprise or not of your own design. Then you feel the wolf at the door, the sting of being needful of a great many things. And so life can be hard.

Think on it well and choose your own path, otherwise it'll be chosen for you.
>>
>>29643353
you have it backward. a lot of us are NEET because we have depression and mental illness.

some people choose this lifestyle and it's fine for them.
>>
well its not a choice, just a compromise

not every uneducated person is willing to clean toilets and serve tables for 10 hours a day. i actually learned a skill while in home there are so many ways to go about it right now with things like lynda
>>
I became a NEET because of my mental issues, i would never recommend this lifestyle to anyone if they are able to work,
Anyone that becomes a NEET by choice is a sad excuse for a human being and deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>29643353
I'm a NEET because i'm mentally ill. I'm not mentally ill because i'm a NEET.
>>
>>29643703
>>29643735
>>29643801
So NEETS are all mentally ill?

No wonder you retards have such a warped view of the world and you're so retarded. It all makes sense now.
>>
>>29643841
the wagekek threads are just there to trigger newcomers, being a NEET generally sucks
>>
>>29643841
>"ur dum"
brilliant refutation of things NEETs say
>>
>>29643353
Because being a NEET makes people with mental illnesses and depression still have meaning to live and enjoy it. Being like this and working a 9-5 would probably result in suicide, self-harm, or something similar.

Different strokes for different folks though. I prefer being a NEET because I'm a schzoid and talking to people takes way too much energy from me. I'd rather be comfy and do stuff I enjoy for the time being.
>>
>>29643841
>and you're so retarded
Haha OP you're a funny guy, mental illnesses rarely impact intelligence, try again.
>>
>>29643975
>>29644031
I mean just look at some of the threads here.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.
>If ur not born a 6'4 chad with perfect genetics you might as well not even try
>0.05% of men sleep with 90% of women! Why even bother?!
>My parents are the reason I'm a complete failure
>>
>>29644142
>My parents are the reason I'm a complete failure

Well this one often is true. Kids with mental illnesses (or ones without) in the hands of shitty parents can become debilitated by their problems (or develop them) through abuse and neglect.
>>
>>29644142
well those are just bait threads
but generally woman standards are too high.
did u actually date a western woman in 2016
>>
>>29644142
>implying being short isn't a problem
>implying that chads and stacies don't exist
>implying that parenting has no effect on people
>>
>If you have none or only one or two friends you have a mental illness
>Instead of basically any other reason including simply not giving a fuck
I swear to fucking god if I had a gun I'd fucking shoot shit up. Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1463330278898.png (224 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1463330278898.png
224 KB, 500x330
>>29643353
wait wait wait
did you say CP? im interested now
>>
>>29644254
>my situation totally doesn't mean I have a mental illness
>I'd go on a mass shooting to prove I'm not mentally ill

FBI please send this robot to the ward
>>
File: halo NEET.jpg (95 KB, 409x500) Image search: [Google]
halo NEET.jpg
95 KB, 409x500
>>29643353
remember, wagecuck over 95% of this board are normies, they are vary quick to call feeling sad "depression" and feeling nervous and upset an "anxiety attack" true robots, true NEETs don't bother complaining, they have been systematically fucked over their entire life and already know damn well that there is no solving it. Not even professionals can help because their problems go beyond feeling sad and no gf, even if the mental curse was lifted, even if it all went away they would have nothing to go back to as its been with them since day one. The robots are doomed only through NEETism can they ascend to true enlightenment, wagecucks don't understand.
>>
>>29644238
>>implying being short isn't a problem
It isn't. No one actually gives a fuck unless you're like 5'2 or something. Seriously you guys spend WAY too much time on 4chan and you start to fall for memes and b8.

>>implying that chads and stacies don't exist
You can become one. """Chad""" might have crippling anxiety too but he pushes himself to get out there and talk to people so he appears "alpha" to you. Protip: People try to cover up their weaknesses and flaws.

>>implying that parenting has no effect on people
It does but lots of people have had shitty parents. Contrary to popular NEET belief: Most parents are shit, only a very small minority are actually somewhat decent.
>>
>>29644030
>Because being a NEET makes people with mental illnesses and depression still have meaning to live and enjoy it. Being like this and working a 9-5 would probably result in suicide, self-harm, or something similar.

That's the common cycle with people in my mental group. Here for a while, get better, find full-time job, back to mental group.
>>
>>29644254
>I swear to fucking god if I had a gun I'd fucking shoot shit up

Can't afford a gun with those neetbux? Or is it the mental illness on record that is preventing you from owning one?
>>
File: average height vs. manlet.jpg (255 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
average height vs. manlet.jpg
255 KB, 800x531
>>29644324
>height isnt a problem

admit it manlet, when a 6 foot Chad or Tyrone walks buy with his arm around his gf you shake and feel inferior.
>>
File: IMG_20150715_163122.jpg (1000 KB, 2304x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150715_163122.jpg
1000 KB, 2304x2304
Typical day off for me monday was
>awake
>make homeade smoothie and add protein powder
>go pick up my car from the shop
>wash and wax it
>drive downtown to muay thai gym
>train for two hours
>drive home shower and eat a light meal tuna on bread with some greek yogurt and a low carb protein shake
>pick up date and go to a funland type place
>ride go carts and play minigolf
>go out to eat
>hang out at her place
>leave and go do my grocery shopping
>Eat a huge meal watch some fights on tv stretch and go to sleep

Seriously working during the week shouldn't hold you back from doing or acheiving anything, I workout after workout a 12 hour shift and do shit on the side on my laptop while I'm at work. NEETS are literally just manchildren who are afraid to work for what they want. Have no ambition and generally don't care. That is until it's time to masterbate again and they wish they had a gf.

Lulz
>>
>>29644374
>admit it manlet, when a 6 foot Chad or Tyrone walks buy with his arm around his gf you shake and feel inferior.

No because that doesn't happen.

You're falling for memes created by people ironically on the internet or literal NEETs who haven't even talked to a girl in the last year. No one gives a fuck about height unless you're like obscenely short where it's a medical oddity.
>>
>>29643353
We're not depressed because we're NEETs
We're NEETs because we're depressed

>>29643841
Anyone can call anyone else mentally ill. I think the world at large is ill. It requires illness to be so well adapted to an ill system. I think I'm ill, too, but not in the same way.

What are you comparing us to? Yourself? Of course you will see yourself as right, same way I do.

You're essentially using non-words and labels for behaviors you don't like.
>>
>>29643474
Yes I do
I'm also scared about taking initiative in my life, but I definitely wish I could live like a NEET for my whole life
>>
>>29644179
>>My parents are the reason I'm a complete failure

While this is true it is not an absolute. I had shit-tier parents and have had friends who had drug dealer shitty parents and have seen this turn out fine. Not saying it is going to be easy... but most things in life worth pursing are rarely easily attained.
>>
>>29644324
Crippling anxiety and covering it up are mutually exclusive. Again, kudos on knowing so much about mental illnesses before throwing your worthless opinion around.
>>
>>29643353
in many cases i'd reckon that ones neetdom is simply the product of another existing problem and the most comfortable way for them to cope with it
>>
>>29644378
It's just low test NEETs man.

They sleep for 12 hours a day and have no responsibilities and they're still tired
>>
>>29644353
Oh I'm sorry, didn't realize having a personality and standing out in a homogenized culture of cookie cutter people and their interests make me have a mental illness. ;^)
>>
>>29644288
>t. autist who takes things to seriously
>t. someone who doesn't even understand what was written
Wew lad.
>>
Because being a NEET isn't great and anyone who thinks it is is either a juvenile or an imbecile.
>>
>>29644452
You did not answer the question I asked neetKEK

You are deflecting like a 15 year old girl who just got caught by daddy with a dick in her hand.
>>
>>29644294
NEETS quite literally have the nigger mentality
>>
File: 500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>29644493
I'm sorry did I say something to trigger you? Did I remind you how you'll always be like someone else and no matter how hard you try you'll never be a true individual? Stay cucked by society anon.
And no I don't have mental illness and could easily get a gun if I wanted to. What's your address by the way, anon? ;^)
>>
>>29644557
>I'm a true individual because i stay at home posting on 4chan all day and hating my life

kek

This board really is a good source of humor
>>
>>29644557
What makes you an individual? There are millions of welfare queens like yourself.
>>
File: 500.jpg (46 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
46 KB, 409x409
>>29644581
>t. assmad normie
>>
>>29644626
t. webkuck who spends all day hating his life and will hang himself by 35
>>
>>29644444
It's funny how most of them literally still look like children too, being babied literally sapped there bodies of all testosterone and left them with a juveniles body. There's actually studies that show a womens body produces more testoterone when she enters the workforce, wouldn't see why working or working towards your goals everyday wouldn't have the same effect on men.
>>
>>29644648
No fucking shit man.

Anyone over 20 years old who still lives with their parents is an effeminate cuckold. There is no way you can be a self-respecting man and being dependent on your now (nearing elderly) parents.

I can't even imagine the shame they feel(or maybe they don't) when their parents come home and they're just rolling out of bed around 4pm from a whole night of posting "Hello wagecuck" threads when in reality their parents are wagecucks who are the only reason they're not homeless.
>>
>>29644692
Lmao some of them literally plan their sleep schedule around when they're parents are gone. I've seen posts about people having to sneak into the kitchen at night and eat cold food because they don't want to use the microwave.
>>
>>29644840
Before I came to 4chan I never even knew NEETs existed. I couldn't imagine such a thing existed.

Even the most autistic and pathetic people I've ever met have at least had part-time jobs or did AT LEAST something in their lives
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.