[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who goes to the gym looking like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1466194785375.png (571 KB, 447x669) Image search: [Google]
1466194785375.png
571 KB, 447x669
Who goes to the gym looking like this?
>>
Attention whores. The same kind of person who goes to the gym, not to get in shape, but because there are cute guys there who might look at them.
>>
I really hope that's a rhetoric question.
>>
>>29643288
>girls who wear booty shorts and leggings when they can just wear girl shorts
>>
>>29643266
Literal whores and people who spend more time with their face glued to their phone screen and telling people they're at the gym than actually exercising. It's a cry for attention
>>
You can't dress like that to the gym. Gyms have a strict dress code. She was probably wearing a sportsbra beforehand and took it off for the picture.
>>
Maybe she got back and then got dressed into what you see there.
>>
>>29643326

Someone grounded to reality on 4chan. Kind of a nice surprise.

>>29643266

Well she's at home in this picture.
>>
>>29643288
A girl should be able to wear whatever she wants without being labelled a slut or attention whore
>>
>>29643266
>*I* just *got* back from *the* gym

2/10
>>
>>29643266
who is this neon semen demon
>>
>>29643436
this is why no one wants to have sex with you
original
>>
>>29643472
I think they're just intimidated
>>
>just got back from the gym
>i occupied an elliptical, didn't even break a sweat and waited for chad to talk to me

whore

gyms should be segregated by gender. They should only be used for working out, not a fucking social club. I'm tired of chads and stacies using it to hook up.
>>
>>29643266

Attractive people do, only uggos go to the gym in "workout gear".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.