[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw a girl on my class today had a meltdown because she felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 124029505.png (56 KB, 169x384) Image search: [Google]
124029505.png
56 KB, 169x384
>Tfw a girl on my class today had a meltdown because she felt like she couldn't "integrate" herself in the group
>Mfw she said that college is not only studying but also a social experiece
Normies can't go for 6 hours without talking to anybody for real
>>
Tell her to get the fuck out of the class you paid for and go suck dick. It's the most social thing a woman can do as it least gives someome else a chance to speak. .
>>
>>29643196
I wonder what would happen if that fucking bitch had to endure 6 years of being completely friendless, just like I am.

Fucking normies piss me off. They have never experienced true pain.
>>
>>29643257
She even had the fucking nerve to say that she had to do some group work alone and that was "so sad" sob sob, disregarding the fact that at least 6 or 7 more persons did it alone too.
Fucking self centered normies.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.