[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>call up an uber driver >have to deal with him playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: group_inou - orientation.jpg (10 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
group_inou - orientation.jpg
10 KB, 199x200
>call up an uber driver
>have to deal with him playing The Jesus Mary and Chain, The Pastels, The Smiths, Powderfinger, dinosaur jr, and grouper for the entire ride
>>
Do non-Australians listen to Powderfinger?
>>
File: joy.jpg (181 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
joy.jpg
181 KB, 730x1095
>>29643144
he was obviously hoping you'd comment on his "great taste in music".
>>
OP confirmed shit taste
>>
File: pepe-fat-1.png (11 KB, 517x326) Image search: [Google]
pepe-fat-1.png
11 KB, 517x326
>call an uber
>he wants to talk
I'm about ready to go back to taxi cabs. Why can't uber drivers shut the fuck up?
>>
Also, you can ask them to turn it off, you know. Or did he ask, and you were like, "N-no, I don't mind".
>>
>>29643194

"Hey, what's up, man? Nice Nier shirt. You excited for Nier: Automata? "
>>
>>29643156
>>29643158

I don't have shit taste in music, I have original taste in music. Not saying /mu/core is shit, but if your playlist is mainly stuff you'd see on an Essentials Chart, then you don't really have taste in music. You're just copying whatever the cool kids are doing in hopes of being cool.
>>
>>29643156
was thinking the same thing. i hate when people do that.
>>
>>29643144
Sounds like a great car ride...
>>
>>29643442

it was a pretentious car ride. He was obviously trying to look cool after he spent an hour looking through the /mu/ archives for essential listening.
>>
>>29643264
That doesn't make the music any worse to listen to though you poser fuck
>>
File: 1461411472071.png (230 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
1461411472071.png
230 KB, 540x587
>ride with an Uber driver
>he gets mad at slow drivers on the road and starts swearing at them
>later explains that he hates it when others "impede [his] customers on their travels"
>>
>>29643144
I did it once and put on electro swing for the bantz
>>
>>29643520

It does because Essentials music is so overplayed and even if you haven't heard it before, it sounds like every Top 100 song ever since those Top 100 songs take inspiration from that band/musician/song.
>>
>>29643604
well maybe he is just getting into music beyond the top 100?
>>
>>29643526

What does this image convey
>>
Good Playlist:

-Top 100 from various decades
-soundcloud/bandcamp/youtube/myspace exclusive bands
-Top bands from respective genres of various decades
-International music
-soundtracks
-classical
-remixes
-humorous music
-various genre
>>
essentials for normies:
-house
-chill step
-some normie prog rock stuff like Prong and Smashing Pumkins
-90's nostalgia
-meme music (Lonely Island, etc)
-80's music (never going to give you up, what is love, etc)
-60's music like The Temptations
-The Beatles
-dubstep
-Top 40 music
-Sia
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.