[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board right now, born in 1st world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1426170030754.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1426170030754.png
487 KB, 900x900
>there are people on this board right now, born in 1st world countries thinking they can be robots
NO LISTEN YOU FUCKS
YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN A PIECE OF SHIT SHITHOLE
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONSIDER YOURSELF A ROBOT
FUCKIN DIE NORMALSHIHTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AIJSgt318iHAISJHASIJASIAJSIADGYAGFYAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
We get it. You're from colombia
>>
>>29643125
POO IN LOO
originallo commentu
>>
I love thinking about living in the 3rd world. Everything would be super-cheap. I'd be able to get a gardener, some mamacita that would cook me stuff, a nice maid to keep the place clean

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>29643396

So you would take a plane to a first world country every day to work to be able to afford this?
>>
>>29643396
are you retarded? you dont know how the people in the 3th world live.
>>
>>29643421
Nah, I'd just retire out there and so there's no need for traveling anywhere

>>29643492
I'm very well versed in the third world, my friend. I have placed first, second and third, mind you, in many things, including worlds.
>>
>>29643125
That's wrong, though. 3rd-worlders don't know the pain of being sheltered and becoming an anti-social sperg. If you aren't a normie in a 3rd-world country you die because there are no handouts. The only time you can be a robot in a third-world country is if you're from a sheltered upper-class aristocrat family.
>>
File: weary wojak illuminated.jpg (75 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
weary wojak illuminated.jpg
75 KB, 645x773
>there are actually people on 4chan are who are from hellish nightmare countries

I actually try not to think about this, it hurts my heart
>>
>>29643672

>there are actually people in this world who are from hellish nightmare countries

Was it really ever a surprise?
>>
>>29643672
I know, it blows my mind. I heard not too long ago that if you make 40k USD a year, you are in the top 1% of the world. Wow, eh?
>>
>>29643829

That's just under the average US salary though
>>
>>29643866
There's a lot of people in China and India.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.