[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turn 21 tomorrow >all I'm gonna do is play melee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1466743298562.png (33 KB, 137x122) Image search: [Google]
1466743298562.png
33 KB, 137x122
>turn 21 tomorrow
>all I'm gonna do is play melee and runescape

How was your 21st r9k?
>>
Got really drunk with a friend. 23 now.
>>
Spent it visiting my cousin in the ICU
>>
Ate dinner at Cactus Club. Didnt really enjoy because my dad was acting weird. He didnt want to go to this type of restaurant bc he thought my grandma wouldnt like it. So he told me beforehand to not go to cactus club or my grandma wouldnt go. I thoughy about it and thought well its my birthday so i should go wherever i wanted. So i said cactus club... still my grandma came along for some reason. So my dad was weird since he felt like he had dragged her along.. but its like wtf u said she wouldnt go...

Anyway just felt like saying that.
>>
rs3 or osrs OP? for mine I went out to dinner with my two sisters, and my older brother and his wife then we went to some bars and I got really drunk and ended up puking in front of the bouncer.
>>
what do you do on runescape? I mostly have my own money making method of getting obsidian capes, about 1 per hour = 2 mil every 5 hours
>>
>>29643090
Don't remember much. I got hammered and chased some geese in downtown with people didn't know. After that it's all black.
>>29643306
I don't understand. Why didn't you grandma want to go? Also it's your birthday so you SHOULD be able to do whatever you want.
>>
>>29643375
My dad told me that my grandma doesnt like the type of food served at cactus club, so he was saying "if you choose to go to cactus club your grandma wont come"... i thought about it since i wanted to accomodate my grandma... but at the same time i still just wanted to go to cactus club the most, so i just said cactus club. I think my dad was kinda annoyed cuz he thought i wouldnt choose cactus club...my grandma seemed alright tho... maybe it was just him who didnt want to go to cacus club
>>
>>29643344
osrs ofc

>>29643360
im maxed so i usually just pk or do whatever i feel like doing, it varies
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.