[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a girl who thinks I'm creepy. She hangs out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: wikihow.jpg (178 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
wikihow.jpg
178 KB, 728x546
There's a girl who thinks I'm creepy. She hangs out with drug dealers, convicted rapists, bikers, and gang members but not me. I'm "creepy" in her eyes. What does this mean? Is it because I'm a Christian?
>>
It means you're ugly

Oreganoblox
>>
>>29643067

>that ugly guy looked at me. that means he wants to rape me. better call up my biker boyfriend who served 5 years in prison for sexual assault.

This is how girls really think.
>>
>>29643067

No. The people she hangs out sound like they have fun open-minded extroverted personalities despite any criminal activities they engage in. You however are most likely an introverted close-minded anxious type.

Open yourself to new experiences, don't slump or sulk so much, go outside more, and learn to laugh at yourself and you won't be "creepy."
>>
File: 1421775263338.png (38 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1421775263338.png
38 KB, 500x498
>>29643136
>be on r9k
>tell other anons to "go outside more"

I hope you realize now how fucking stupid you sound
>>
>>29643136
>learn to laugh at yourself

Fuck you I do that and then people ask "why are you laughing at a joke aimed at you?"
>>
File: 1438637076965.jpg (207 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
1438637076965.jpg
207 KB, 750x1124
Creepy is just a generic putdown for guys they think are beneath their attention.

If they actually thought you might rape or stalk them they'd be avoiding you and not calling you names, you know?
>>
>>29643067

>she calls you a creep/rapist
>she hangs out with a convicted rapist

What?
>>
>>29643067
>>29643107
The reason for this, I think, is because someone you find desirable can't force themselves on you. If you want it, you want it. But if a 'creep' like you did it, they'd be repulsed.
>>
>>29643181

He's really trying hard, anon. You don't understand our relationship.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.