[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know there are some women on this board since it has been infested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13
File: 144842508938.jpg (80 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
144842508938.jpg
80 KB, 600x901
I know there are some women on this board since it has been infested with normies. I have a question for you "fembots."
>Does every woman really want a Chad?
And by this I mean a really muscular, low body fat guy?

I've been getting fit for the past few years. In the beginning of high school I was a fat fuck. Now I've lost a LOT of weight. But no matter how much I work out, whenever I look in the mirror I'm never satisfied with my body. I won't ever compare to CHAD.

I just want a girl to cuddle with and passionately kiss.
>tfw no gf because they all want ultra chads
>>
File: q3.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
q3.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
>>29642894
Why do former fat people always say that phrase (fat fuck)? What's with the self-hatred? Why don't you just let it go?

Also, a personal question: How have you handled the excess skin? Has putting on muscle helped with that?
>>
am long time lurker, but rarely post

not every woman "wants" chad. chad is an asshole.

however, chad has benefits. when you fuck chad, you bring more attention onto yourself that you can use to network with other women to further your life or career.

it also makes you more desirable to most men. i guess they think "wow, chad fucked her. if i fuck her, i'll be like chad."

i got raped by a decent chunk of my old high school soccer team, including chad, so since then i havent had much desire for chad. or anyone.

became neet anyway so not like it mattered.
>>
>>29643002
Well I say fat fuck because I did hate myself when I was fat. Kids in elementary and middle school would make fun of me. I'd feel insecure when going to the beach. When I started losing the weight throughout high school (mom got me a gym membership) people showed me more respect. I still fear letting myself go and becoming fat.

And as for excess skin, its not that bad. Muscle I guess helps. The only way someone can tell I used to be fat is if they see the stretch marks on my stomach. Which is something else I'm still insecure about. I still hate taking my shirt off at the beach or in any other situation because I'm insecure of my stomach.
>>
>>29642894
I don't want a chad. I'm happy with my qt3.14 gf
>>
>>29643246
Are you a guy or a girl anon?
>>
>>29643127
Why didn't you report them for violating you femanon?
>>
>>29642894
Every woman wants their version of Chad
>>
>>29643506
because she loved it
>>
>>29643002
It's healthy to have that self awareness and motivation to not let themselves revert to that state.
>>
>>29643127
>i got raped by a decent chunk of my old high school soccer team

you mean you regret fucking all of them
>>
>>29643002
>Why do former fat people always say that phrase (fat fuck)? What's with the self-hatred?
>self-hatred
The phrase you're looking for is self awareness.
>>
File: 69.jpg (345 KB, 1066x843) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
345 KB, 1066x843
>>29642894
are any or these guys chad?
>tfw no qtie harem
>>
>>29642894
I don't want a Chad, and I would be fine with a chubby guy (not obese, but overweight is fine). But unfortunately these men usually lack the self esteem to even talk to me. Which sucks because I lack the self esteem to talk to them.... being a robot sucks.
>>
>>29643527
Their version of Chad all seems to be the same thing.
>>
>>29643571
That's not what self awareness means
>>
>>29643629
Are you chubby femanon?
>>
>>29642894
/fit/ only helps minimally. Chad was born with elite facial features that cannot be replicated.
>>
most girls like skinnyfit guys because of tumblr. the entire post-90s media paints buff guys out to be douches, so most younger women now don't like them
>>
>>29643662
not really. 125 lbs at 5'4 ft. But I have been chubby before, and its not really that big of a deal, in my opinion.

I guess I'm just sympathetic to people struggling with their weight.
>>
>>29643473
Im a girl anon !
She makes me real happy inside.
>>
This is what robots don't understand. Women as a whole don't like anything. One woman likes this, another likes that. Looks ARE important. They are for everyone. If you're in shape, you'll look better. You can impress more broads this way. Go find a girl who likes you.
>>
>>29643711
i've never understood why someone wouldn't want a chubby gf
soft tummy and squishy sides and even a squishy back
plus those thick thighs and squishy butt
>>
>>29643720
I'm glad for you femanon.

>>29643738
Girls don't like me anon.
My friend tried to introduce me to this weird nerdy girl because she thought we'd hit it off. But turns out the weird nerdy girl was sad that she got rejected by Chad. Most girls want CHAD :(

>>29643711
These men lack the self esteem to talk to you because they assume you won't want them because they're not like Chad, they're fat. It's the reason I don't try with girls now and why I didn't in high school. I never thought I was good enough. Since most girls want fit Chads, and if the girl is attractive, there's a very small chance she'd want a fat loser like me. Not that I'm fat anymore. But I'm still not as good as Chad.
>>
I feel the same way, can't beat genetics I guess. Maybe in the next life heh....
>>
>>29643638
You'd be surprised. Women are just drawn to men who have their fathers characteristics, as men are drawn to women with their mothers.

It just so happens that vapid Stacies had chads for fathers
>>
>>29643573

Yeah, especially Tim and Eric there on the bottom.
>>
>>29643816
Every chubby girl I know has bfs, and guys orbiting them. The problem with chubby girls is that they usually get to obese and disgusting.
>>
>>29643127
i understand your point of view but guys don't think like woman

we actually don't give a shit about networking because we usually achieve things through refining our skills and apply to jobs as it is

only woman sees fucking popular guys as an opportunity for guys we don't give a shit, we just want something stable
>>
File: 1466830175466.png (268 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
1466830175466.png
268 KB, 639x360
>>29644000
>muh genetics
>muh depression
>muh intjplgbqt personality type

You whiny faggots drive me up the wall. You don't get women because you're self pitying flaccid cucks who can't own up and take responsibility or direction of your own lives.

Just because you're so vain and can't look past appearances doesn't mean the world at large thinks the same.

Girls dislike you because you're weak in character. No one wants a spineless schmuck of a partner
>>
>>29643958
I know male robots don't believe this, but not all women want Chad.
Some women, like me, had to compete with Stacy in high school, and also realized Chad was shit towards Stacy, and Chad wasn't worth it.
Seriously the more Chad-like a man is, the less I want to talk to him.
I think the more observant a woman is the less she actually wants Chad, but unfortunately most women are idiots.
>>
File: Haventyoucheckedthem.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Haventyoucheckedthem.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>>29642894
>started to work out to get pussy.
>still doesn't get any

I believe you deserve that, OP.

I weigh 286 lbs, anon. If i started working out i'd do it for myself.
And i still get women if i feel like it.
I'm not even a chad.
I'm a 5 at best. Although, i'd rate myself a solid 7/10.

Just don't be a faggot like everyone else and work out for your own sake, not others.
>>
>>29643958
But some don't. Be that guy they do want. Stop comparing yourself to other men. That's totally gay.
>>
>>29644000
Your dad has your genetics, and he got a wife. Stop acting like you can't.
>>
>>29644125

Not in this era he could not
>>
>>29644050
How many chicks have you had sex with? If it's zero or less, you can't say you're above sleeping with a fat obese pig.
>>
>>29644024
is it because those two are semi famous?
>>
>>29644166
>tfw had sex with less than 0 women
>>
>>29644151
Yes he could. He probably doesn't spend his life playing video games and hating women.
>>
>>29644103
I didn't start working out to get pussy. I'd play video games all day, eating junk food, and my posture was shit. My mom told me that I need to get healthy and she bought my a gym membership. One of my older friends, who's currently military, went to the gym with me for the first few months and taught me a LOT. I really started enjoying working out, I wasn't doing it for pussy, I did it because I enjoyed it. Now that I'm fit I thought, hey, maybe I can find someone because girls won't think I'm fat and repulsive. But nah, girls want Chad.
>>
>>29642894
Really no. Some women prefer guys who are average body typed, just like there are girls who like muscular guys. I really like softness on a guy, being plump or chubby is not a problem for me. Even overweight is fine if they can carry it well and aren't really insecure about it or a complete slob. But you are going to find women with various likes and dislikes. For some, there really isn't any deal breaker as long as the guy's personality is nice.
>>
>>29642894
dude, listen to me. you'll find millions of fat guys, skinny guys, muscular guys, short guys, tall guys etc. all types of guys that have gfs. do you really believe every guy out their with a gf or a wife or whatever has a model face and a very muscular body?? you NEED to understand that your outer appearance is not what matters the most, although being tall and muscular might help a littleeee bit build your confidence and thus attract more girls. what really matters is the personality. you can be 6'5" and ripped af, but if you have a shit awkward, insecure, desperate personality girls will be turned off and not want to talk to you. build your personality. be confident and charismatic. as a girl I can tell you that these two traits are the most important imo and they are what makes a guy the most attractive.
vid related!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
>>
>>29644183
Hookers count as less than zero women
>>
File: Nyurufufufufu!!.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nyurufufufufu!!.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
>>29644220
>I didn't start working out to get pussy
>I wasn't doing it for pussy
>maybe I can find someone because girls won't think I'm fat and repulsive

I'm just a stranger on the net you will never ever meet. At least be honest to yourself.
>>
>>29643129
trust me most people have stretch marks. you shouldn't worry about it, but if it bothers you so much I heard that collagen induction therapy helps a lot with that :))
>>
>>29644345
Working out is fun and feeling better and being healthy is benefit alone
>>
>>29643127
>it also makes you more desirable to most men. i guess they think "wow, chad fucked her. if i fuck her, i'll be like chad."
wrong, you're applying women thinking to men, men don't think like this
>>
File: ohyeah.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>29644084

>Just world fallacy

Normies have been thoroughly BTFO by the black pill. Sorry, famalam
>>
>>29643720
>Lesbian
Literally the worst thing in existence
I wish Omar shot a lesbian bar
>>
>>29643629
>being a robot sucks
YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING ROBOT
FUCK OFF
>>
>>29644125
My dad was a virgin and passed his virgin genes onto me
>>
>>29643958
The thing is, you have to make them believe you're Chad tier, even for a moment. Trust me, if you approach a girl cold turkey with confidence and do it right, it will earn you a lot of Chad points in her mind. At the very least, she'll say yes to a date. You have to trick them, basically. The vast majority of us are not Chads.
>>
>>29644700
No
Don't listen to this faggot normie
You'll be accused of rape for even daring to talk to a female.
White knights will run to aid m'lady and kick your teeth in
>>
No. Going to marry a guy that is not a chad. He has a god tier job, loves anime and video games, and plays D&D. Since we are getting older, we go to the gym together or go for bike rides. Meat heads always hit on me because I always took good care of my health but, I rather have a guy who has a excellent mind. It is harder to mold a good mind then a body anyways.
>>
>>29644172

No, I was being sarcastic. They are definitely not chad.
>>
>>29643527
absolutely heartwarming t b h
>>
>>29644820
That's a nice sitcom you live in, famalam.
>>
>>29644003
>be me
>oneitis and keeps talking about my similarities to her dad
>also compares me to bassist of gorillaz and then fangirls over him
>ask her out and she declined
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT
>>
>>29644837
o-oh
>tfw no non chad harem
>>
>>29645087
Why even Tim and Eric?

Did SPAGHETT get you SPAHWETT or something?
>>
>>29645146
i am a bit of a fujo so any male comedy duo gets me a little hot and bothered. and they have done a lot of gay stuff for a laugh.
i like eric for his sweet child-like nature trapped in the fumbling body of a giant and tim b/c he is hottt when younger, much less hot now though as some white people age like absolute shite.
>>
>>29644429
This, and I'm not just saying this because I dabble in misogyny. No man on this PLANET thinks like this.
>>
File: quote by some guy.jpg (55 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
quote by some guy.jpg
55 KB, 400x500
>>29643127
men do not think like this at all

the only men that do are betas who foam at the mouth for validation and sociopaths who insanely absorbed with their status (Think American Psycho) and even then thay will ditch that way of thought when no ones looking.
>>
>>29644290
>t. woman original content blah blah
>>
>>29645708
>the only men that do are betas who foam at the mouth for validation
Not even, I'm a turbo beta and that thought has never even crossed my mind. It was literally unthinkable. Men and women really are different.
>>
File: 1466881654675.jpg (19 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1466881654675.jpg
19 KB, 600x375
>>29644084
>come to whining faggot central
>complain about faggots whining
>>
Girls care more about a handsome face then a perfect body.
Don't get me wrong you still can't be fat/overweight.
If you have a good looking face they can look past your shitty physique.
>>
>>29643127
Do you honestly think a man sees a woman sucking somebodys cock and goes 'oh wow, I hope she sucks my cock too?'
no he imagines it's his cock and goes 'I hope she sucks my cock'
>>
>>29643127
I don't give a fuck if I'm like Chad. I just want my dick sucked. You think men give a shit about social position when it comes to sex and you couldn't be more wrong. A rich, successful guy will fuck a piss-poor slut if she's attractive enough and knows how to take a bath.
>>
I liked /r9k/ more when there weren't any women.
>>
>>29642894
>just keep working out until someone loves you
I actually think this is great advice, but only because it tricks foreveralones into becoming totally shredded foreveralones.

Foreveralones are so broken that they'd normally refuse to do anything that benefits them unless they believed it would get them a girlfriend. Once they're shredded and realize that it won't get them love, it's too late. They're already addicted to being fit and happier for it.
>>
File: thisshit.gif (454 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
thisshit.gif
454 KB, 300x185
>>29644108
>Be that guy they do want.
>Stop comparing yourself to other men.

Contradicting yourself much, bro?
>>
File: buffvirgins.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
buffvirgins.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>29642894

>if you work out you'll become a chad
>>
I'm a woman but i am Definitely not a fembot for many reasons.

> do all women want chad
No.
When i was young i liked thin men bc they were less sexually threatening. Look at beatlemania, beliebers, and one directioners. This holds true.

Plenty of women like beefy guys, thin men etc. Ive only met one woman in my lifr that exclusively went after the archetypical chad body type.

You have low self esteem op, thatll feel in time. Best of luck
>>
>>29642894
All they want is Chad
Don't ask any female , they'll all try to twist it around to sound like they're good people , but in reality they hate all ''creepy'' guys like us.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.