[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's all a fall in love with any woman you're remotely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: pep.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>it's all a fall in love with any woman you're remotely friendly with episode
>>
>>29642857
I know this feel. The trick to handling it is to be aware of it, and to remind yourself she's just being nice to you like she is to anybody else. It won't take long for the feelings to fade, and then you can treat her like a normal human being.
>>
File: 1462858850296.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1462858850296.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>20 something yer old cashier at home depot calls me honey
>instantly want to jump the counter and pound her pussy and ass all night long
>>
>>29642857
Used to happen to me, now I feel nothing.
>>
>girl starts talking to you
>immediately imagine yourself having an awesome conversation with her that leads to you getting her phonenumber and you two becoming best friends and you two eventually start dating, having sex, getting married, and having kids
>>
>>29643289

>Girl at work chats with you for a bit
>She starts chatting with some other guy
>Become murderously jealous and think of her as a cheating good for nothing whore
>>
>see a couple in public
>imagine them fucking
>>
File: 12495580.jpg (74 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
12495580.jpg
74 KB, 960x720
>>29642857
>It's a cute girl who was friendly to you was only friendly because she wanted a favour and then completly ignored you episode
Those are the fucking worst
>>
>>29643331

shit I do this

I wish it would stop too, I don't even like her, I'm just so jealous
>>
>>29643424

>it's a cousin/friend that lets you play with her boobs because she wants you to buy her a videogame episode
>>
>>29643392
That would make me so bitter.
Thank god I never see gay couples anywhere around here.
>>
I'm too bitter about the prospect of breaking up to feel excited over a potential crush
>>
>see cute girl
>imagine that she's your friend that you're supposed to meet up with at that moment and she's tagging along with you to do whatever you were supposed to be doing that day
>>
>>29642857
I did this with the girl in my PE class.
Then she fuckin graduated before me, kill me.
>>
>>29643565
>cousin
Sounds hot, got a story?
>>
>>29644070

that's literally the whole story.

She had big boobs and she let me play with them in exchange I get her some new game that was $59.99
>>
>>29644173

>spending 60 bucks to cop a feel

Wow you got cucked hard pham
>>
>>29644173
Women have a """"""""""tough life""""""""""
>>
>>29644173
No tittyfuck?
>>
>>29644247

No. I got to look at them while she rubbed my crotch a bit to check if I was hard. I was allowed some privacy afterward to masturbate.

>>29644207

It's not like I had a girlfriend at the time.
>>
>>29644286
Would she ever let you do that if you got her a PS4 or something?
>>
>mildly attractive woman makes polite small talk with you in a professional capacity
>immediately fall in love with her, wonder what your kids will look like, picture growing old with her

fuuuuck
>>
File: image_13.jpg (57 KB, 750x731) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
57 KB, 750x731
>>29642857
>tfw you used to miss signals from girls so now you overthink everything a girl does which makes you fall for her even more
>>
>>29644319

No. I'm not attracted to her in that way. There were limits and we respected it. Neither of us wanted it go that far.
>>
>It's a you find out after you graduate that the cute girl you convinced yourself didn't like you actually wanted to bang you episode
>>
>>29644513
>Not attracted to her
>Masturbate to her big tits later
>>
>sit next to cute girl on bus
>imagine her giving you a handjob

OR

>imagine you two listening to music through earbuds together

OR

>imagine her holding your hand
>>
>>29644369
Dude. That's a real feel right there Senpai.
It's hard once you start over correcting to compensate for being a dipshit while you were young.
>>
>it's a you recognize some cute girl from Youtube/Twitch, but you feel too unworthy to talk to her episode
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.