[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MDMA thread >experiences >snort,parchute or drink? >do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMGP4427.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMGP4427.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
MDMA thread
>experiences
>snort,parchute or drink?
>do you test what you buy?
>MDMA crystals >>>>>> pills
>other stuff about it
>>
1st time I did mdma
I took a 230mg mdma 10mg amphetamine warnerbros pill
I took it all at once, not the best idea ive ever had
>I weighed under 67kg and was 15
After I took it (during a festival) I waited for about an hour when I started feeling it
It felt fucking amazing
Best feeling ive ever felt
I was a god
It felt as though I only had hands and a head
I think I hugged over 7 people
I grabbed a girls tit
I pretended I was a dog
Took my shirt off
Ran fast as fuck (really fucking fast)
I sat on peoples lap(all the time)
I did exacty what I was thinking, almost no filter
Drank scolding hot tea, my mouth hurt for days after that
I listened to some psychedelic music, definitely reccomend this
And felt great for about a day
Didnt sleep a whole night
After 24 hours I slept for 14 hours
10/10 would do again
>disclaimer, do NOT try 230mg on your first try, it will fuck you up beyond belief, I was extremely lucky not to have entered a psychosis
>>
>>29642740
Studied chemistry and what I took from it was if you produce yellowish stuff in organic chemistry your product sucks hard enough to not pass the preparation exam.
>>
>>29643140
Nigga do you even mdma
It all depends on how you make it
Some processes make it dark brown, some clear and some make it yellowish
>>
>>29643213
Don't know if this is bait, but MDMA is colorless. If there is color to it, it therefore comes from impurities.
>>
>>29643066
>.2
>psychosis

are you retarded?
>>
>>29643273
No?
Do you know anything about mdma?
I would fucking love to see you try 1 gram on your first try
>>
>>29643463
1g XD omg i woul pay to see
>>
>>29643262
test kit it!
>>
>>29643928
id do that right now i haven't rolled in a year and miss it so much
>>
Parachute wtf is that is this some stupid burgerland speak, like how u call it molly instead of mandy. If my Parachute u mean wrap it in rizla then eat it, aka " bomb it" then is i parachute it with the occasional dab
>>
you fucking underaged kids realize that taking 1g of pure MDMA will fuck you up so hard you if you are a first timer?

0.2 is an already high dose for starters, but MDMA these days is garbage and cut with everything dealers can find, so I always suggest popping 150mg and about halfway through the roll taking another 100-150mg

all those fags saying they took 1g of MDMA, you took 0.1g os MDMA and 0.9g of caffeein powder, if you are lucky, in reality it was problably bleach / other shit to fuck you up good.
>>
>>29642740
took .1g in a capsule at an EDM concert

was fucking nice, I felt so happy and blissful, literally nothing could get me down. I empathized with everyone. Literally the hippie drug, and in my opinion the best drug of all time.

Some people say I didn't take enough. Should I do .15g or .2g next time?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.