[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>exiting school >cute girl behind me says 'what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1467223851956.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1467223851956.png
148 KB, 645x772
>exiting school
>cute girl behind me says 'what's the rush' and smiles at me
>Chats me up, we're actually in the same summer school class together for failing maths and we both just passed it
>She invites me for a coffee
>Say I spent my last money on a cig pack
>She says no worry, she'll pay
>Talk for 2 hours, she tells me personal family stories and laughs at my dumb jokes
>Go home with the same bus, turns out we even live close
>Later she sends me a friend request on facebook and we start chatting
>"Oh I just think we'd be great friends, I like you"
>Reply to her: "I don't think I can guarantee you that I would like being just friends in the future"
>"Oh sorry, I'm such a mess right now and the last thing I need is getting involved with someone"

THEN WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING ASK ME OUT, FUCKING ROASTIES RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Nigga you're a man, you need to pursue even when friendzoned, ask her on another date.
>>
she probably thought you were cute and then got to know u and realized you're a pathetic robot
>>
>>29642806
This. Her saying that she is a mess is probably bullshit to see how you will react.
>>
>>29642733
Ask her out again.
If she says no then stop talking to her.
Might be hard If she is a oneitis already tho.
>>
>>29642733
tell her she isnt a mess and she is a qt who you want to date and inseminate
>>
>>29642806
Yeah well that ship has sailed because I ended the conversation immediately after she said it, its been 3 days now
>>
>>29642733
>I don't think I can guarantee you that I would like being just friends in the future

why would you say that? go slowly man dont rush things
>>
>>29642881
We talked 2 days straight 24/7 before I said that.
>>
>>29642938
unless you actually value her as a friend or something maintain radio silence and tell her to fuck off
>>
>>29642938

2 days is not a long time

48 hours Minga bro
>>
>>29642982
I don't want a woman as a friend because I see no use. I replied to her good luck and finished the conversation when she sent me that
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-03-40-31.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-03-40-31.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Oh and here's her pic for anybody curious
>>
>>29643117
OP you absolutely did the right thing, you said what you felt to her straight no beating around the bush. Don't listen to the other posters about continuing to chase her, she's made it clear she's not interested, now distance yourself. DO NOT ORBIT HER
>>
>>29642733
>Girl takes charge and asks somebody out
>Wants something

How can women be such chauvinistic pigs?!
>>
>>29643193
Finally someone sane in here. Thanks, and don't worry I'd rather die alone than be a beta orbiter
>>
>>29643193
Reinforcing this post. Do not reward orbit seeking behavior. However, having a female 'friend' can be valuable in tempering yourself to their underhanded tactics.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.