[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many robots seriously hate this shit? Im glad that, being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: wage_slaves.jpg (126 KB, 628x477) Image search: [Google]
wage_slaves.jpg
126 KB, 628x477
So how many robots seriously hate this shit?

Im glad that, being a NEET, I don't have to work for someone else for a living.

The USA is now nothing more than a corporate plantation farm filled with soulless, narcissistic, vapid human cattle and the demons who enslave them.
>>
>>29642427
Pretty sure most people who aren't near the top hate it. However, it seems to be an immutable condition so I assume some dissonance, delusion, other coping is necessary to make it tolerable.
>>
I hated it, so I escaped and retired early.

The funny thing is, though, is that after less than a year forward, I'm back at work, making the bank and keeping investing.
>>
>>29642427
Retail wage slave here.

I can confirm it sucks but everyone around me seems to tolerate it no matter how shitty it gets.

I have no idea what causes people to be so insanely tolerant of being milked like cows their entire lives.
>>
>>29642534
>I have no idea what causes people to be so insanely tolerant of being milked like cows their entire lives.

Defective survival instincts and media brain-washing.

They are given nothing but smiley lies and false hope via the media from the time they are a little kid and never quite realize that the joke is on them.

Stupidity also plays a massive part in it. Out modern day slave-masters want to keep us distracted so we don't grow sick of it all and kill them in a fit of suicidal rage.
>>
The only job I would consider working is a job where I do something that I would want to do/am interested in. For example I would happily become one of those people who make movie props and shit.
>>
GLAD TO BE UNION

LIVE BETTER
WORK UNION

COME GET ME
>>
>>29642494
The thing I don't get as a NEEt is why low-level wagies choose to hate us so much?

Why not hate the rich asshole who set society up this way or the trust-fund yuppie faggot who lives up his life in complete happiness do to being born with rich parents?

Why do they choose us as their target for rage?
>>
>>29642606
How do you get into a Union.
>>
>>29642635
Why do all riots and lootings occur in the poorest neighborhoods? Why not loot the most expensive stores in the best areas?
>>
>>29642661
That happened (to some extent) during the British riots. It's just that they are so wild and desperate that they attack whatever is most conveniently within reach.
>>
>>29642427
>>29642427
How much can you get a month being a beer in the US?

Which is the best country to be a NEET in?
>>
>>29642712
>How much can you get a month being a beer in the US?

Wut?
>>
>>29642704
There's your answer, then. All the race riots in the 70's etc. were all similar too.
>>
>>29642635

Consider this: they cannot become that guy who's born rich, but they can become NEET in the blink of an eye.

What I mean is: there's not a lot of room at the bottom of the barrel. If it's not YOU, then it means that THEY are the bottom, and one would have to be quite stupid to stay at the bottom if he can become NEET in the blink of an eye.

Therefore it's necessary that you are worse than he is.
>>
>>29642807
Being a NEET is superior to working minimum wage.

Even though I have slightly less spending money, I have all the free time in the world and don't encounter nearly as much stress in my day to day operations.
>>
>>29642427
Most poor people are retarded animals who are incapable of critical thinking.

Hence why they are so easily lassoed into positions of subservience to the rich.

Unfortunately for people like you, they tend to drag you down with them as well.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 289x174
>>29642885

Agreed, but I was pointing the cognitive dissonance. They need to rationalize that they're right to keep that shit job, because they're already doing it. It's a trick their minds is playing on them.

> Pic related
>>
>>29642427
Wage slave here, I mostly do drugs to numb the pain.

A lot of my coworkers are stoned half the time they are at work.
>>
>>29642807
Is that what /pol/ is all about then?

Are they just looking for some common enemy they can point their finger at and unite against and trigger a sort of lower-class race/class war event? Or is it mostly just people "lol meme-ing" around?
>>
File: 1454186808839.jpg (165 KB, 816x1088) Image search: [Google]
1454186808839.jpg
165 KB, 816x1088
>>29642427
Ah Capitalism, the most disgusting ideology on the planet.
>>
File: 1374108242913.gif (986 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1374108242913.gif
986 KB, 300x196
>>29643176
>that image

2hhqg
>>
>>29643176
I'm a commie and even I think this image is stupid desu
>>
>>29642534
And then they act like you're the one in the wrong for questioning it
>>
unconditional basic income is the solution.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.