[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't belong on r9k if you've ever Kissed a girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: DivineMercy.jpg (35 KB, 339x450) Image search: [Google]
DivineMercy.jpg
35 KB, 339x450
You don't belong on r9k if you've ever

Kissed a girl.
Had sex with a girl.
Hugged a girl.
Held hands with a hug.
Gotten a girl's phone number.
Driven around with a girl.
Walked around with a girl.
Been in the same picture as a girl.
Had a conversation with a girl that lasted more than 5 seconds.
>>
mostly agree

upvoted
>>
>>29642367
reddit gold
>>
>Held hands with a hug
nice post-cuck aesthetic
>>
>>29642367
Yet here we wallow, flooded with normalfags.
>>
Wish you pathetic man children would fuck off, you're the ones who killed this board not normies

It's called robot because of the original content filter, not named after you miserable virgins

I've done all of those things and I've been stuck on this shithole website since 08, the only difference is in that time I went out to improve my life instead of wallowing in self pity like you cucks
>>
There are people on this website who have never done any of those?
>>
>>29642367
I've done all of this except have sex. All of that stuff happened in my teen years.
>>
>>29642520
All of them except the last
>>
How does talking to, getting numbers, driving around, and hugging my friends make me a normalfag? never got anything romantic
>>
File: 1466370875001.jpg (8 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1466370875001.jpg
8 KB, 200x194
>>29642568
>friends
>how
>normalfag
>>
>>29642557

Are you implying you've done everything but hold a conversation and that you're some kind of rapist?
>>
What're you going to do about it?
Are you gonna cry, throw a tantrum or kill yourself?
>>
>>29642460
>I s-swear I'm not from reddit, I've been here for like 10 years
Just because the board doesn't have a topic doesn't mean there isn't a board culture you drooling nigger digger retard.
>>
>>29642691
I meant none of them except the last
>>
>>29642788
>board culture
The only culture you have is the bacteria in the zits on your back
>>
>>29642367
>feel like shit because still a kissless virgin at 22
>remember there are robots who are even worse off than me
>there are robots older than me who've never even made eye contact with a girl for more than half a second
>>
Y'all gotta go on dating sites and find yourself a beast. I did it. She doesn't even have any parents. It's awesome.
>>
File: Butt_slaps.gif (105 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Butt_slaps.gif
105 KB, 400x225
Looks I belong here because I'm gay! I've done none of that with a girl. But I've had plenty of sex with men. Be mad virgins
>>
>>29643138
im not mad since i dont eat shit covered dicks, enjoy your AIDS riden asshole

>ywn shank a fag from /lgbt/
>>
>>29643200
XD you're so salty you need to project your insecurities on others because the only action you've ever gotten was when you fell out of your whore mothers pussy. Have fun staying up to 3 am crying. I'll be making love to my boyfriend
>>
>>29642788
I've been trapped since Cody 'code red' Porter lad and r9k was not like this, if you honestly thing that blacked cucks, autists, KHV, manlets, neckbeards and faggot tripwhores is this boards 'culture' then you need serious help
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.