[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 22 and the only girl that talks to me is 16 Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459006441761.gif (39 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1459006441761.gif
39 KB, 396x385
>be 22 and the only girl that talks to me is 16

Why
>>
I KNOW THAT FEEL. I talk to random people online and sometimes they turn out to be chicks and they're oddly into me. But it always turns out they're way, way too young. EVERY SINGLE TIME. And sometimes they won't let go even when I tell them my age. Why does it have to be like this?
>>
>>29642090
You have a car and a cock
>>
>>29642090
I know that feel. They're always too old.
>>
At least a girl talks to you
>>
>>29642527

I know that feel. I go on InterPals trying to talk to qt SEA girls but the only ones that really talk to me turns out to be underage.
>>
Are you rich?

Original comment
>>
>>29642090

Had the same issue when I was 20. Some 15 year old girl was very persistent for some reason. I would have dated her if I didn't have to wait 3 years to legally have sex with her. 5 years isn't really that big of an age gap, we were just both at an unfortunate age and I didn't want to risk it.
>>
What? This is the jackpot. I'd be right in there to make up for the missed teen love and sex.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.