[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University Robot Thread Fuck Off Mods Edition Post your college,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 35
File: image.gif (28 KB, 944x946) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28 KB, 944x946
University Robot Thread

Fuck Off Mods Edition

Post your college, or reply to an anon who already posted your college.

Discuss plans for fall, or whatever. I don't really care.

Electrical and Computer Engineering major here, starting my sophomore year. Go Bucks!
>>
>>29641967
Hey dude I'm starting there in the fall, ChemE premajor, anything I ought to know?
>>
>>29641967
>Fuck Off Mods Edition
There are plenty of threads like this that have stayed up till archival but if you say dumb shit like this they'll remove the thread
>>
File: pepe.png (86 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86 KB, 327x367
>>29641967
Computer engineer taking summer classes after coming off a co-op rotation in the spring. It's pretty quiet here during the summer.
>>
File: 2.jpg (63 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
63 KB, 480x640
who else /berzerkeley/ here?

(just a joke lol it's actually called berkeley I was just kidding haha)
>>
>>29642008
Sure, if you have any AP credits definitely use them. Freshmen year is literally entirely composed of weed-out classes, like physics and Chem and calculus series. I used high school AP credit and I get to graduate a semester early.

Next, if you want to have any sort of non-virginal social life, you're going to need a fake ID. Almost every bar at our school is 21+ only, and you can buy booze from liquor stores with a fake (Do NOT GO TO GAS STATIONS OR CVS). Everyone has a fake, and I can guarantee someone from your dorm is going to ask you if you want to order one.

You'll learn to navigate using the cardinal directions. East of campus is where all the off-campus student housing is. Lots of parties.

The only good dining halls are Scott and Kennedy.

Try to find some other robot-esque smart friends who you can work on homework with and ask for help.

What dorm will you be in?
>>
File: ub.jpg (30 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
ub.jpg
30 KB, 416x416
>>29641967
My brother went there, still lives in Columbus pgood
>>
>>29642174
Taylor most likely, staying with my friend from high school and two randoms.
I'm using my AP already, I'm getting out of entry level chem and two semesters or so of Calc.
How likely are you to get fucked over by a fake ID?
>>
>>29641967
Go BUCKS. I'm an english/ teaching double major
>>
>>29642294
the onion is your friend
>>
File: lehigh.jpg (76 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
lehigh.jpg
76 KB, 500x333
i know, a normie college. don't worry, I don't fit in.

majoring finance and electrical enginerring.
>>
>>29642174
Why the fuck are you here? you are a high level normie
>>
>>29642291
I went to UB. Doing ok for myself
>>
>>29642294
very good shit using that AP credit, trust me you'll thank yourself when you see your moronic peers struggling to pass Chem 1210. You aren't going to get fucked over with a fake ID as long as the ID template is not from Ohio. You will not be able to use an ID with an Ohio template because these people literally see Ohio IDs hundreds of times a day. Use literally any other state. There is some real weird shit going on this year on High Street (the street east of campus with all the restaurants and bars) with OSU buying bars and converting them into campus shit... the future is uncertain.

However you can use a fake to buy booze from certain liquor stores (I'm not going to say the names just because I don't want them to get fucked over because I ratted them out) easily. Just don't go to gas stations or anything like that or it will get confiscated from you. As long as the place primarily sells booze, you're good.

Also, sorry about the luck with your dorm. Living in the towers is some real bullshit. They are so far away from just about every class you're going to take, and they are like 30 floors tall so the elevator takes fucking forever.

On the bright side, the rooms can be pretty nice and the RA's there (aka your babysitters) tend to be very chill and don't tend to write you up for drinking. If you get written up (meaning caught with booze/weed) like 3 times you get kicked out of the dorms, so don't fuck up. First 2 times you gotta write an essay.

I live in a north campus dorm, and north campus is where the engineering/science buildings are, so as you can guess my RA's are fucking weenies who try to catch me everytime I drink a beer.

Also, regarding the High Street renovations, a lot of bars that accepted fakes were bought out and demolished. There is one bar infamous for accepting fakes, called Bullwinkles (it's a nightclub) but last year there was BIG trouble with undercover cops lurking around in there.
>>
>>29642452
>Doing ok for myself
what are you doing anon?
>>
who /rutgers/ here?

original comment
>>
>>29642441
I am not a high level normie, I am a high level sociopath
>>
Who /literallywho/ school for shitty degree

>UNCO for Journalism

I actually wanna be a journalist one day too ;_;
>>
>>29642592
sure whatever
don't reply to me again
>>
Missouri S&T
Math and Comp Sci major
>>
University of Dayton

Probably top five most normie schools in the country and I doubt any of you go there

>>29641967
I'm in cbus for the summer famo
>>
>>29642548
Fucking Chumleys just closed im so goddamn sad. At least I was there for the last day.
>>
>>29642659
>UNCO
literally who?

I don't get it, why go to a school like this and major in journalism, this isn't gonna increase your employment or income potential at all

journalism is dead anon, the internet killed the need for dedicated journalists. you are romanticizing the field, you are gonna be lucky to get a 30k/yr job out of college, and you will find yourself regretting wasting 4 years and thousands of dollars
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 456x456
I chose this over CSU Sacramento, did I do good lads?
>>
File: UTK.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
UTK.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
Leaving for UT Knox this fall, nuke engi major
>>
i like to play osu
>>
>>29642548
?
Dude Taylor is north campus, it's not one of those hexagon tower things.
>>
>>29642122
Not going to the school but I have been there.

That entire city should be mowed down by the federal government.
>>
File: dartmouth-college_416x416.jpg (12 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
dartmouth-college_416x416.jpg
12 KB, 416x416
Grad student here.
>>
>>29642584
My man! Which campus?
>>
Any other redass ags here?
>>
>>29642975
new brunswick
>>
UChicago here, doctoral student

Anyone want to hang out come autumn?
>>
>>29642991
Same. I'm looking at biology, but I haven't signed up for classes yet.
>>
>>29642702
Iktfb :(

>>29642841
excuse my down syndrome. It's Taylor Tower, and I always assume it's one of the big towers. You're good my man
>>
File: interlocking-uh.png (2 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
interlocking-uh.png
2 KB, 400x400
Anyone up for a double suicide?
>>
>>29642934
How is the application process for graduate school? It's been on my mind for awhile.
>>
>>29643010
oh cool i just graduated from the cell bio/neuro major, I'm starting in the med school this year
>>
University of Waterloo and biomedical science
>dead inside
>>
>>29643092
Well, I'm in medical school, so its kind of different from other grad programs. We have extra hoops to jump through. It was kind of annoying, but overall manageable.
>>
>>29643111
Best of luck then. Any advice for a freshman?
>>
>>29641967
>>29642693

yo what up ohibros. i'm a guest lecturer/resident forest trash at MU Oxford
>>
File: University_of_Maryland_Seal.svg.png (198 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
University_of_Maryland_Seal.svg.png
198 KB, 1024x1024
UMCP, there now for a summer class too. Please kill me
>>
>>29643159
Is it basically an undergraduate application (essays, standardized test, etc.) with a new coat of paint?
>>
File: syracuse logo.jpg (217 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
syracuse logo.jpg
217 KB, 800x800
Who /orange/ here?

I guess that was a question that has been asked at a previous time.
>>
What do you robots do on campus? All I do is go to class and then come back home. I'm also a commuter and it sucks ass.
>>
>>29643172
Thanks, y-you too. If you want advice on academics: don't study in your dorm, go to a library where you cant just dick around and do nothing. I never joined any clubs or anything but thats probably your best bet if you want to make friends.
>>
>>29643281
>What do you robots do on campus?
I go to class, that's all

I don't really spend a lot of time on campus
>>
File: ncsu.gif (5 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
ncsu.gif
5 KB, 324x216
Gonna be a freshman here next year. Anyone?
>>
File: image.png (58 KB, 325x327) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 325x327
Going in the fall
>>
>>29643295
Yeah, same for me. The worst part is my grades aren't even that great. All I'm hoping for is my major will be in high demand when I graduate. Hopefully.
>>
>>29641967
I'm transferring there next year. Is it really full of nothing but partying normies?
>>
>>29643358
Where?
aslk;fjs;ldkfj;lkfj;
>>
>>29642861
>That entire city should be mowed down by the federal government.
w-why

it really is a nice place. The longer I live here the more I like it. There are homeless, yes, but they are not really that big of a problem, they stay at people's park and don't really bother students
>>
>>29643209
Yeah, the essay part is the same. One common essay , and then each school has its own set of unique essay prompts in their supplementary application. There's also the standardized test, the MCAT. You complete your primary app on this website, AMCAS, where you have to input all of the classes you took and the grades you got. You also need to have done a bunch of extracurricular activities, like research, doctor shadowing, clinical volunteering, nonclinical volunteering, etc, and you need to describe each of the activities in the extracurricular section of the primary app. Then there are the letters of recommendation. You need to get like 3-6 letters of recommendation from professors, employers, mentors, and such. Typically the letters are sent to your undergrad health professions committee, who interviews you and then writes one composite letter using the 3-6 individual letters you submitted to them. The composite letter is sent to each of your med schools...after all of this, you may or may not get interview invites. If you do get one, you put on your finest suit, hop on a plane, and interview your ass off. Send a thank-you letter after, pray to God, and wait...if all goes well, you get an acceptance letter.
>>
>>29642693
>>29642693
My man, I LIVE in Dayton but go to school in columbus. Ironic huh?
>>
File: 2Mo_aqES.png (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
2Mo_aqES.png
25 KB, 400x400
>>29643376
mfw i forgot the pic

l cringe when I have to tell people I go here
55k undergrads where we at
>>
>>29643287
Thanks for the advice, every bit helps.
>>
>>29643412
Okay, that's pretty gigantic. I go to a large school too >>29643206. It's about 38,000. I hate seeing all the fucking normies with their friends and amazing bodies.
>>
>>29643412
>55k undergrad
dude fucking stop

if you really can't go anywhere else, stop school this semester and do your stint in the military, then go back
>>
>>29643400
Good to know. Hopefully I have something resembling your luck when it comes to getting accepted at an Ivy League school.
>>
>>29643484
He's talking about the number of undergraduate students.
>>
>>29643407
I do see the irony. Sucks though, while all of Ohio is a shithole, Dayton is a concentrated shithole. How do you like OSU?

>>29643190
What up man how's miami?

>>29643281
I have no friends and rent an apartment. I go to class and gtfo as soon as I can. I am in some bs student organizations for my resume that I sometimes have to stay after for though
>>
>>29643513
ohhhh
OHHHH

I couldn't believe anyone would unironically pay the sticker price for a school

my roommate was paying the full price for college freshman year - I think it was 57k a year
but he was fucking rich, his dad was a C level executive at a fortune 500 company
>>
>>29643564
>C level executive at a fortune 500 company
I hate these words so much.
>>
>>29643092
It really depends on where/what you want to do. Also if you give a shit about ranking. Getting into a top 5 b school was more effort and time than I spent in all of my undergrad.
>>
>>29643603
wait why?
there's a lot of people a lot richer than us, richer than we will ever be
thats... just the way life is I suppose.

as expected he was a pretty pretentious person considering his background but he could have been worse
>>
>>29643412
My first oneitis, who broke my heart when I find out she slept with my friend in sophomore year of high school, went to this school. I tripped acid with her and some friends a year ago and the emotions came back so hard during the trip.
>>
>>29643646
I honestly don't care about the dad or whatever it's just that I hear a lot of college kids talk about working for a fortune 500 company or being a c level executive. It gets old real fast.
>>
>>29643367
>>29643367
Yes, just like OU, but the difference between OSU and OU is that OSU is actually a good school to receive an education and OU requires a 1.0 high school GPA to be accepted
>>
File: drake4.png (108 KB, 323x279) Image search: [Google]
drake4.png
108 KB, 323x279
>>29641967
Avoid Degroat
She's a he
Google joe degroat
actually she's really easy for 2560 but nothing else

Look for potter, he's the best but you won't take him til senior year
Have fun with khan and clymer
Avoid valco, go for bibyk
BIBYK IS EASY, VALCO IS RAPE
>>
>>29643531
I'm living with my parents this summer before going back to OSU, a school I can't imagine NOT going to. I think our neighbor is a lecturer at UD? In English maybe? Ah, I don't know

>>29643190
I have a lot of high school friends who go to Miami. I like the campus, except for the fact that every building looks literally exactly the same
>>
>>29643814
Just graduated osu with ece degree
Ama
>>
>>29643914
OP here

obviously I'm in the same program. Have you been accepted to any grad schools? Do you have to write a thesis during the last semester? Does shit hit the fan in terms of class difficulty after sophomore year?

>>29643814
what are these classes?
>>
File: Miami University.jpg (71 KB, 1200x904) Image search: [Google]
Miami University.jpg
71 KB, 1200x904
>>29643190
Yoooo. What is your lecture about, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
UNCC.

Gonna be on campus tomorrow.
>>
File: East_Carolina_university_logo.gif (23 KB, 500x165) Image search: [Google]
East_Carolina_university_logo.gif
23 KB, 500x165
Getting my Masters, one year to go.
>>
>>29644038
No idea about grad school, gonna get paid to do that shit
>>29644038
Degroat is a tranny who teaches comp arch / microcontrollers
Get her for 2560 but nothing else, just look these courses up and profs up on rate my professor
Khan and clymer do 2000 and 2100, good enough
Bibyk is easy as fuck but you won't learn shit, he literally gave out answers during the final, join the electronics club if you want to suck his dick
Never had valco but he is rape, test averages were in the 30s
Potter is the best prof in ece, try to suck his dick if you can
Wang's 5362 architecture is fun imo, gives a good project to talk about in interviews, Google OSIAC 5362.
Never buy books, just take them out of the library and take pictures or just do the homework there, or torrent
Work in the second floor ece computer lab, you get dual monitors instead of the pleb cse lab
Fuck cse majors, all autists
With ece you get lots of cheating asians and indians
>>
>>29644038
Oh, no thesis but you gotta do a capstone project with a group, don't worry it's easy but if you want to go hard on that shit, you can get sponsored by a company, and get more money
Problem is its the last fucking semester so you probably just won't give a fuck like everyone else
>>
Fuck that. I'm going to cambellsville university here in KY.
>>
>>29642291
RIT here, having fun being our second rate bitch
>>
>>29641967
Doing a post grad in cyber security in 23 days, managed to land a part time web dev job though I hired as a contractor so I do get sick leave, super or holidays. Desperately trying to something better suited to my studies but we'll see at least I have some income now.
>>
>>29643336
My gf graduated here. All the degrees minus bio and edu suck but the pussy is unreal. They think it's like Harvard as well so good luck with the egos
>>
>>29644330
Also going to Edith Cowan University in Joondalup, Perth Western Australia.
>>
>Went to interview today for a software development position
>Wore jeans,tshirt and running shoes
>Guy interviewing me was some bureaucrat
>Was ready to tell me to fuck off
>I started asking him some questions about the company and it's future etc
>Asked to talk to a senior developer for more detailed information
>Tfw the senior developer practically told the bitch cunt to hire me regardless how I was dressed

Nice
>>
File: 1457888971496.png (83 KB, 550x210) Image search: [Google]
1457888971496.png
83 KB, 550x210
UT Austin

>tfw you're at a party school as a robot

Please tell me I'm not alone.

Computer Science major, going into junior year.
>>
File: 1449883357190.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1449883357190.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>29644291
>RIT
>Talking down to anyone

Wew lad everybody take a look at this guy. >Fucking Rochester
>Paying for a private school when UB offers better programs for half of the price
Have fun with your debt cuckboy
>>
>>29642702
What the fuck Chumleys closed? I hate this school
>>
>>29643073
>tfw all of my friends went here and I'm alone at my college
>>
>>29644208
damn I don't know anything about all these professors.

I will definitely look into that second floor ECE lab

and also CSE majors are fucking morons, fuck all of them

In my Linear Algebra class the asian in front of me was cheating off of another asian during the exam. His asian cigs fell out of his pockets when he leaned over so I stole them. He was so pissed after class when he could't find them. Literally fuck the asians in this program
>>
>>29642988
Let's gig'em
>>
>>29644360
but how did you pull it off
>>
File: Golden-Gophers.jpg (344 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Golden-Gophers.jpg
344 KB, 1365x1024
Ski U Mah
>>
>>29644492

I guess I just knew my shit, the senior developer was impressed, I was just baiting the HR bitch with questions so she would let me ask the developer, which was my master plan
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 842x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 842x618
The people here are kinda awful but Palo Ato is beautiful.

Biomedical engineer here
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8 KB, 184x274
Stanford checking in
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x595
I want to kill myself who else here /ivy/
>>
>>29644575
How the fuck can you be a robot and get into Yale? You have to be bullshitting.
>>
Who here /Siena/?

This isn't an original comment because I know I posted it last time.
>>
>>29644468
Trust me it's better than autistic CSE kids not understanding when they need to shut the fuck up and stop trying to impress the professor

I suggest ratemyprofessor.com for valco and degroat and potter
And seriously, Google joe degroat this bitch is literally a 50 year old fat tranny, fucking hilarious to watch her joke of a lecture. She actually passes pretty well because shes just an ugly fat old woman
And there's this cse prof who is a furry brony tranny who is addicted to pain meds.
She or he does not pass at all, and actually started and ran the columbus furry convention (not a bad teacher though)
Let me find this shit again
>>
File: smugGrace.png (349 KB, 589x391) Image search: [Google]
smugGrace.png
349 KB, 589x391
I just want a comfy qt college girlfriend.
>>
>>29644599
It's called my parents are loaded and I spent all my time in highschool studying instead of making friends. I might as well not exist at this school senpai
>>
>>29644610
Lol Google trixter wolf on twitter

Then Google annatala wolf cse osu

His name is literally annatala trickster wolf

Kek worthy
>>
>>29644712
You must have done a shit ton of extracurriculars though.
>>
>>29644712
>studying instead of making friends
Bullshit. You can't get into Yale with out being the president of an extra curricular or two.
>>
University of Florida here mechanical engineering taking two summer classes and doing a design project.
>>
>>29644745
>>29644762
I was section leader of percussion in our high school marching band and my parents made me play soccer. In band no one really talked to me except for help with music and that was it. I was a big player on the soccer team but, again, no one ever befriended me and invited me places because I was too quiet and weird socially.

I won a shit ton of awards for reading and writing and science, gay shit I could do on my own.
So yeah I had some stuff under my belt
>>
>>29644712
If you can attend an Ivy League school, you're far too competent to be here. You don't belong.
>>
>>29644432
Yeah ok buddy, have fun with that shitty SUNY degree. I'll be over here making bank and getting tons of offers on the name alone.
>fucking Buffalo
>>
Who /accounting/ here?

You bros ready for years of monotony and tedious work? I know I am
>>
>>29645047
Do you have any idea how many robots are actually on Ivy campuses?

It's all those quiet marching band losers who got awards in math and shit and all they do is study. I wouldn't call that very normie
>>
File: um-logo-gray-bg.png (3 KB, 220x170) Image search: [Google]
um-logo-gray-bg.png
3 KB, 220x170
>All of these posters sad that their schools are for normies.
>mfw I go to Chad/Stacy University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpBzmdj3G_0&feature=youtu.be

>>29644144
oh hey other Miami
>>
>>29645197
Wuddup Florida Miami?
How does it feel that everyone knows who you are?
>>
>>29645228
idk how to feel about it. This school has a very mixed reputation depending on who you ask. I don't like partying all that much but most people will assume that I do.

At least your stereotypes aren't as well-known, so people will have a harder time making assumptions about you.
>>
>>29645113
If they're competent enough to function on the level required to attend one of those schools, they're normies. Being quiet and shy will never change that.
>>
>>29643258

Orange right here, do you like it? Major?
>>
Yes, I saw Elliot freshman year at the UCCC campus.

>tfw I could have been friends and possibly prevented it
>>
File: ucsbwave_144.jpg (57 KB, 432x230) Image search: [Google]
ucsbwave_144.jpg
57 KB, 432x230
>>29645632
Shit forgot pic

original fucking nigger
>>
File: New_Mexico_State_Aggies_Logo.svg.png (214 KB, 1163x1024) Image search: [Google]
New_Mexico_State_Aggies_Logo.svg.png
214 KB, 1163x1024
>tfw classes start in 7 weeks
Can't fucking wait. I'm going crazy being a pseudo-NEET.
>>
>>29645496
Everyone asks me if I'm in a sorority. I don't even look like I could belong to one.
>>
>>29642988
>>29644489

ok
I have a bunch of people who graduted hs and are going to that school...
if I gave you their names would you send them a message or something?

>>29644426
I also have a few people i know going here... could you send a message to them?

if not it's ok...
>>
>>29645880
I'm not sure what you mean by send them a message but I'm probably too socially inept to help you.
>>
>>29645197
what a hellhole UM. how are you holding up fellow cane? have any stories on how tryhards everyone is?
>>
File: Fordham-logo.png (43 KB, 338x313) Image search: [Google]
Fordham-logo.png
43 KB, 338x313
Finishing up my core classes this year.

Hopefully i can finish this year with a good internship for the summer. Lord knows i need as many advantages as i can get with a major like english.
>>
>>29645964
um like do anythinng to interact with them
like if you could do it through the school's system or something...
but if it's just a bother for you then it's ok I understand
>>
>>29644575
I hang out at Columbia a lot when Fordham gets old. Does that count?
>>
>>29642659
Hohohohohoho
I'm getting my journalism for FREE
thanks scholarship!!
>>
File: make a mistake with me.png (22 KB, 597x216) Image search: [Google]
make a mistake with me.png
22 KB, 597x216
>tfw i chose this school exclusively based off an I'm shmacked video.

Thank god i transferred.
>>
>>29646023
If you mean getting their contact, you could try to look them up in the student directory.

https://directory.utexas.edu/
https://services.tamu.edu/directory-search/
>>
>>29644333
No worries, planned on majoring in english. Degree is garbage no matter what.
>>
>>29643206
what is up my nigger
>>
>>29645980
Not holding up great. I change my position on whether I'm going to transfer every day. I will probably regret it if I leave, and may also regret it if I stay. There are too many things that I love and hate about the school and I'm an indecisive person in general.

I feel like I'll probably just end up staying because that's the easier thing to do and it likely involves less mental turmoil in the long run.
>>
>>29644517
minnesota sucks. cant wait to leave.
>>
>>29642988
I'm probably going to A&M for grad school. So, is campus life as Chadish as I hear it is?
>>
Just graduated with a 2:2.

Is there any way they can change their minds or have made a mistake? I spent three years whacking it to anime and shitposting here, failing was supposed to be my motivation for suicide.
>>
>>29644462
Yea Monday was the last day it was open. I'm pissed too I don't know where to go this year
>>
File: GS.jpg (226 KB, 1350x855) Image search: [Google]
GS.jpg
226 KB, 1350x855
taking this semester off to chill and work a job

fucked up my grades because I smoked weed all day and never went to class. it's in the middle of nowhere but it's pretty fun once you meet people
>>
>>29642988
Going to be an Aggie here. The population size is going to be overwhelming. Hope I get into honors so I can meet all the other robots
>>
Anyone Queens College here?
one of you blocked the IP, so I couldn't post
>>
>>29641967
Im also an ECE going into my sophmore year at tOSU. gl senpai
>>
File: favicon-192x192.png (6 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
favicon-192x192.png
6 KB, 192x192
Any Wildcats?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 1024x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 1024x808
>>29648245
Jayhawk here
>>
File: uwdoggo.png (6 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
uwdoggo.png
6 KB, 288x175
ayye, UW EE
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.