[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any comfy jobs out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1463901518265.gif (935 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
1463901518265.gif
935 KB, 500x251
What is a good job for a lazy person who isn't very good with money and maths in general and is totally socially autistic? I just want some comfy job that doesn't require much work or human interaction.
>>
Security guard, night shift.
>>
File: nazi pepe.png (235 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
nazi pepe.png
235 KB, 466x750
>>29641899
nothing, its like if a medival man asked for a resonable life.
>>
>>29641899
Music making.
Pick an insturment, play it costantly for 1 year, start writing songs and pick random musicians from the streets to play with you.
If you're not the most uncreative person in the world you will easily be able to make a living (you won't ever get rich from it but you'll be able to pay the bills and he rent of a shit appartment) with about 10 working hours per week.
>>
Security Night Shift at a place like a hotel with tons of other security officers who deal with shit or somewhere like an apartment
>>
Stacking shelves at a supermarket.
>>
File: 021716-yearbook[1].jpg (22 KB, 381x581) Image search: [Google]
021716-yearbook[1].jpg
22 KB, 381x581
Got anymore? please save me..
>>
>>29641949
Is it really that easy?
I've been curious about making music.
>>
>>29642901
Ask him for some proof that he can make a living off that first.
>>
Hey, I'm a normalfag, so don't even listen to me.

I'm getting a master's degree in a science. It gives me the option of working in really comfy scenarios. I won't have money problems, I won't do more than 40 hours unless I'm invested in a project and my work tends to be stuff I like doing (from experience) and less about tedious things like washing glass and laborious tasks.

Of course, it would give me the option of no life-ing my career, but, since I'm more qualified, it gives me the option of not doing that too.
>>
There isn't one. You have to work hard or know people.
Those are your only options.

>>29641987
>>29641936
>implying these jobs are handed to any lazy fuck with no job record
They hire older people with proven records and people they know.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.