[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me sex isn't worth it. Please please tell me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452950820431.jpg (43 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1452950820431.jpg
43 KB, 400x343
Please tell me sex isn't worth it. Please please tell me I don't need a girlfriend and being alone forever is fine. Relationships are overrated right?
>>
>>29641562
No, sex feels pretty awesome.
>>
>>29641562
Literally it was the one thing you were "made" to do- find a mate and pass on your genes. Your whole body, mind, and soul knows this when you finally cum raw inside a woman. The release of having achieved your biological maxim and lived truly as a human being.
>>
Non-virgin here.

Sex is fun, but it's ridiculous how much normies go on about it. I don't know why everything has to come back to sex for them, but they're wrong about it. There's better things in life IMO.
>>
They are super overrated but you will go crazy not knowing

It's best to just lose it to a hoe so you know what you are missing

It's a lot easier to cope after the mystery is gone
>>
>he thinks girls texting you "hey" and talking with you all night is over rated
>he thinks going places and doing things with hot girls is over rated
>he thinks being cared about is over rated, especially by 10/10s
>he thinks expressing your love through sex with your 10/10 gf is over rated
>he would rather be on r9k and remind himself hes not missing out on anything
>>
>>29641562

Losing your virginity is really nothing special. It's just going to be really fucking awkward because you'll have no clue what the hell you're doing. Having sex with someone you actually love is really good, though. I miss it.
>>
Make friends with your intellectual capacity. Your ability to reason and, far more important is this, your ability to imagine. Via imagining, you become the master, not mastered by your mind.

Jovial, intellectual curiosity

helps a ton.
>>
>>29641562
Vaginal sex is nice but i dont get the fuzz about anal
>>
>>29641639
>he thinks the "honeymoon phase" never ends
>he thinks the girls he gets with are "10/10's"
>he thinks these whores "care about him"
>he thinks a relationship without children means something
>>
>>29641762
>>he thinks the "honeymoon phase" never ends
it never ends if you get a new gf at the end of each ohase
>>
>>29641562
Sex is pretty awesome in the beginning (not the first time because you don't know what your doing lol ,but the 4-9th times are literally heaven)

but as you get older and get it a bunch, it becomes boring. Now I'm a single guy and more happy now than I had a gf. Sex IS overrated, but you should def try to experience it once.

Hope I make sense, maybe not. Let me know if you want me to clarify
>>
>>29641562
>girlfriend
>falling for the mangina meme

kys you worthless piece of shit. women are only to be used as pump and dumps and thats it.
>>
>>29641762
>okay then just kill yourself you fucking faggot beceause your life will end too
>he thinks I implied I got 10/10
>he thinks I was talking about whores and not girls
>he fell for the kids meme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.