[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WELL, ROBOTS????? WHAT WILL IT BE???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: FACEBOOK OR THE HOUSE.png (561 KB, 475x464) Image search: [Google]
FACEBOOK OR THE HOUSE.png
561 KB, 475x464
WELL, ROBOTS?????
WHAT WILL IT BE???
>>
>>29641387
i dont have a facebook

when you meet me you know nothing about me

you cant just look my entire life up online
>>
i reject your offer and choose suicide instead
>>
>>29641387
I don't even have a facebook....
>>
Don't have/want a Fagbook, so thats a yes.
>>
>>29641387
I sincerely hope there aren't any anons who have a facebook and consider themselves robots
>>
>>29641387

that house is pretty ugly desu
>>
God damn normalfucks

I do have a Facebook, but literally all I use it for is to talk to a couple people stalk a girl I used to know.
>>
Sold!

Haha you fool, I would have gotten rid of my facebook for 50 bucks. You got played
>>
should change it from facebook to 4chan

no one actually uses normiebook
>>
>>29641387
>implying robots use social media at all
>>
I can't give Facebook up because I don't have Facebook. I'm fucked either way.
>>
>>29641449
my parents and grandparents do
>>
>>29641449
this.
orthogonal claustrofobic
>>
I don't have a facebook leoriginalelelele
>>
File: 1465181310937.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465181310937.png
10 KB, 500x500
>>29641435
i use to not have one, but then my mum said i should to keep in contact with my brother and now im too deep in i cant just delete it
i dont even use it, its only when i get messages from him or my dad that i open it up
still a shutin hikki
>>
>>29641387
I have no interest in either facebook or a giant house, so whatever.
>>
>>29641727
my mom tried to pull that shit on me too, I just ignored her and never did it. i can see why you did though

still, facebook is a truly horrible website, and it's not worth the invasion of privacy if you just use it as a messenger.
you should try to convince your family to switch to telegram - I am sure all of them will be more than satisfied, telegram is much, much better
>>
I don't have a facebook
I'd sell that shitty normie "mansion" and buy a decommissioned ICBM silo and turn it into the ultimate NeetCave
>>
>>29641782
>>29641804
They aren't giving you the house, just letting you live there rent free

even if you have no interest in a giant house it's a great deal, considering we have no interest in using Facefuck it's just basically letting you live in a very nice place rent free
>>
what's the water bill like, and does it look like shit with that absurd fucking thing drained

"no rent but a $1500 water bill" is not actually a good deal. also, fuck you if you think I'm giving up my facebooks, those are for intel work
>>
File: fry ehh.jpg (88 KB, 759x664) Image search: [Google]
fry ehh.jpg
88 KB, 759x664
>>29641435
of course you can be a robot and have facebook
i do but i only have like 15 "friends" cause they are all family and family friend related.
i dont browse shit on facebook and post it to my wall for others to "like"
at most ill like when someone actually makes a status update which is very fucking rare(mainly only my bro and his wife, everyone else rarely even uses their facebook)

main use of facebook is the easy message system it has and its free compared to a phone text

i used to play facebook games some years back with couple hundred "friends" but it was just a clusterfuck and to really do anything was to pay money ingame due to limited gifts you could receive.

i could give that up easy since you can use a phone or actual email instead still.
>>
File: 1448513130065.jpg (77 KB, 1012x678) Image search: [Google]
1448513130065.jpg
77 KB, 1012x678
I haven't been on facebook in about 5 years now. Gime the damn keys.
>>
>>29641387
Replace it with 4chan and lets see how you are.
>>
Don't have one anyways.
That said. I would rent this out and just live from the money I would get from the tenant.
>>
>>29641416
I'm with anon on this one. the water bill is probably about as outrageous as hitler's gas bill
>>
>>29641871
>>29641911
>>29641933

Imagine if your uncle said you can live with him rent free, does that mean he is just gonna fucking leave his house to you?

It's just one room, you aren't getting the whole fucking house, you don't have to pay for water, you can't rent it out to tenants, stop being autistic
>>
>>29641947
Don't be silly Anon. It never specified such things.
>>
I've only ever used Facebook to friend /b/tards to get free custom mousepads and to stalk children for cute loli pictures.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 960x1440
I use facebook just to jerk off desu
>>
>>29641387
do i have to have had a facebook to start with?
>>
>>29641387
how fucking gay is that slide
looks like you'd ram the wall on water entry

wtf not comfy at all
>>
>>29642957
>looks like you'd ram the wall on water entry
there's plenty of space for landing, also you slow down pretty quick after exiting a slide into water

I don't think it would be bad at all
>>
>>29641387
I don't use normiebook, so yes
>>
File: Screenshot_20160604-230910.jpg (852 KB, 1306x849) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160604-230910.jpg
852 KB, 1306x849
>>29641387
I dont have a facebook

So yes

Suck it bitch

>myspace 4life
>>
>>29641387
It is funny how that image actually describes my life. If I could just concentrate on my goals, I could probably be happy.
>>
>>29641387
I need to know more.
My commute to work is pretty long already.

Is it a shared property?
Do I still have to pay utilities?
How close are the amenities?
Is there parking?
Can I change the wallpaper or put up shelves?
How many bedrooms?
Bathrooms?
Will I be a registered tenant?
Is it within the postal region?
>>
>>29641387
Like many others have said, I too don't have Facebook. So yeah I already do it.
>>
>>29641387
is this image normie tier satire? i dont understand
>>
>>29641387
>wood rots
>slide down and get a 3 foot splinter impaled into your back that rips your stomach open inside your body and your stomach acid burns the rest of your organs as you go into shock and drown
>>
Ugly slides ruin it
Also too much exterior floor space, too much to maintain
>>29643965
Those slides are likely fiberglass or plastic with maybe some concrete texturing
>>
>>29643957
>normie tier satire
don't overestimate them anon
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.