[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there's a party in the house and you have to pretend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466217074605.jpg (34 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1466217074605.jpg
34 KB, 500x280
>tfw there's a party in the house and you have to pretend you're asleep and hide in your closet to watch movies because you're too afraid to talk to anyone
>>
>>29641252
nicely done. i wouldnt expect anything less from an actual robot.
>>
>>29641268
I'm lucky I have insomnia so I can use that excuse without them getting suspicious
>>
>temporarily living in a studio apartment with a friend until we can afford to move into a bigger place
>have to hide in small laundry room when she has a guy cover

The room is big enough only for the washer and dryer and some room to access those machines. I sit on a blanket with laptop and wear headphones to drown the noise of them fucking. So awkward when I want to use the washroom and they're fucking. Friend doesn't care when I see her naked, but I do not like making eye contact with the guy she's with when I'm on my way to the washroom.
>>
>>29641252
>then you get really thirsty and just hope they all leave
>>
>>29641530
I thought ahead and brought some water bottles, its even better because I can use them as piss bottles if they stay longer than expected
>>
>>29641530
>when you're so invisible and quiet that they don't notice you getting a glass of water
It's a curse on my social life but it has its perks.
>>
Well overall the crazies was a disappointing movie, but I really like the apocalypse genre so ill have to give it a 7/10 for giving me what I wanted
>>
>>29642028
I guess ill just play DCSS now thank you for responding to my thread anons, somehow it makes me feel better
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.