[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Net tieHeart07 which one of you is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: woa.png (16 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
woa.png
16 KB, 497x501
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/NettieHeart07

which one of you is this
>>
>lives with brother
D R O P P E D
>>
>>29641081
>muh daddy dom
bitch looks like a daddy
>>
>this account still up but my catfish account got banned within 2 days

niggers
>>
File: 54654354765.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
54654354765.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>that face
>5' 0"
i bet she has a gross fridge body as well

i'm a 68% match with her
>>
>>29641081
Dude, that girl has serious psychological trauma related to her father. She probably dreamed of having a strong, unconditionally loving dad in her life frequently.

Show the girl some love.
>>
>>29641431
>my catfish account got banned within 2 days
what did you do
>>
>>29641081
She looks like Lisa Ann after a bad car wreck
>>
File: 1420786637481.jpg (9 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1420786637481.jpg
9 KB, 250x237
>I have trust issues
>I want a daddy dom
>I'm scared of the dark and I sleep with a night light
>I can't ever go to sleep without my stuffed puppy {Jethro} or my Scooby-Doo blanket
>my feelings can get hurt real easily & also I have a Learning Disability
>This BabyGirl's colds can last up to 3 - 6 months, but the longest was a year
>There are no such thing as coincidence.
>Never, ever involve lawyers.
>I'm working on becoming a dog photogher
>I spend a lot of time listening to music {Christian Music Videos}

well fellas, she's single!
>>
>>29641592
nothing, i didnt even message people, only replied to some of the ones i was sent. the mods of that site are nazis though. the site doesn't even tell you when you've been banned, it just says that they're having technical difficulties
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.