[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hosting my first house part tomorrow Any tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>Hosting my first house part tomorrow

Any tips?
>>
>>29640639
Buy cyanide and kill yourself along all the normies like you
>>
my first incentive is..

Put away expensive stuff, put time in preparing the environment,
then let things flow once it happens and make it so that people would want to come again
>>
>>29640639

don't try to be a parent. let things get a little wild without over worrying about things getting messy, or worrying that everyone has food drinks etc.

basically, don't be a host, be a goer.(but don't forget you're still the leader of the event)

the clean up is worth the fun
>>
Xtc
>>
>>29640639
party?
a robot hosting a party?

you dun goofed kiddo. I can't imagine myself hosting a party let alone one for 4 people
>>
Make sure to invite people you don't know who will trash the house.
>>
buy lots of trash bags and cleaning supplies for the morning after. and make damn sure nobody is under drinking age, unless you live in a rly small town and everyone knows each other
>>
>>29640639
>Any tips?

Bleach in the punch bowl
>>
>>29640639

Yeah here's a tip. Leave r9k and go ask a forum full of normalfags like yourself. I hope your house gets trashed.
>>
>>29640824
Well it's gonna be a pretty small party and most of the people coming over are losers like me anyways
>>
>>29640639
DON'T
I've hosted mine 3 yrs ago and they fucking trashed my house.
>>
>>29640639
>Any tips?

Hang yourself
>>
>>29640866

Then you probably don't have anything to worry about desu. Loser parties are always pretty chill.
>>
>>29640922
>Loser
>parties

Christ, will you normalfags just fuck off?
>>
Get drunk
Okayok
>>
What state you in? can I come
>>
>>29640639
If you let these people in your home they legally don't have to ever leave.
>>
Enjoy people stealing your stuff.
>>
>yfw $MGT is at $5.95 RIGHT NOW
>yfw you realize it's because I accidentally mistyped $MTG

i got so excited familia :(
>>
>>29640891
i really like this post. it's straight to the point, somehow "hang yourself" isn't mutable, no punctuation. i really like it.
>>
>>29641023
whoops wrong tab

Just fuck up my life senpai
>>
People actually do that in America? I thought that those levels of degenerate behaviour were just a thing in movies.
>>
>>29641050
>>29641023

HAHAH U NOOB LOLXD KYS
>>
>>29640639
Don't get over 15 people.

I fucking did this and "Oh i just invited my friend" and holy fuck it got way to big. Expect atleast someone to be high on drugs, expect people to drive home drunk (hopefully they dont fuck up your neighbors shit) and dont get cauhgt with underages
>>
>>29641067
HaHa KYS dude iM super Edgy and Original fuckin FAG KILLURSELF
>>
Make sure to get in a fight with a real buff dude. He'll lose because it's your turf and once he gets beat walk up to a hot chick and fuck her. Most women in parties are half drunk and the lighting is real dim so that makes you twice as likely to fuck, but since you whooped that one dude you can fuck them even after the party.
>>
>>29640935

>losers hanging out together?
>PREPOSTEROUS!

Gimme a break, faggot.
>>
I love house parties. Best way to rob some idiots blind.
>>
>>29641140
I'll break my dick in your ass
>>
>>29640639
kush

orig
>>
>>29641156

Is that a promise, lover boy?
>>
>>29641146

This this this!

>>29641137
Kys
>>
>>29640968
>>29641061
I don't live in USA
>>
>>29641178

>This this this!

Drag your ass on back to le reddit, dickhead.
>>
>>29640639
if you're doing it to be popular with the "cool kids" ie the chads and stacies it most likely a trap
don't be surpised it the hulimate you in front of everyone and thrash your house

if they do anything like that just call the cops and say they're causing a domestic disturpance
also plant drugs on them to make the punishment even more cruel

or fuckup their cars if they drove themselves here

also if you're hosting the party DON'T GET DRUNK OR DO DRUGS you as the host must be aware of what's going on AT ALL TIMES OP
this is all important

also have fun

YOU FUCKING NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Make sure you have enough alcohol, and drugs if you're doing them. That shit can go fast. Set a clear rule if you don't want people smoking inside.
>>
>>29641197
>Drag your ass on back to le reddit, dickhead.

Kys my man
>>
>>29641198
>
also if you're hosting the party DON'T GET DRUNK OR DO DRUGS you as the host must be aware of what's going on AT ALL TIMES OP
this is all important

Wow, you sure are a lot of fun. If that's how things are going to be, why the fuck would you even bother?
>>
>>29641208

You first, friend.

you have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment did not have enough words.
>>
>>29641228
Not your friend, fagget
>>
>>29641198
A couple of stacies are coming though so I'm afraid my "loserparty" will make me look like even more of a loser in their eyes if it doesn't go well

I haven't invited any chads though
>>
>>29641241

Aww. That's really too bad. I like you!
>>
>>29641282
Just make sure they get shitfaced and do something stupid, that way that will be more prominent in their minds than you being a loser.
>>
>>29641198
correction: only do drugs if they're cocaine or MDMA, nothing downer and nothing trippy.
>>
>>29641220
>he doesn't put the first thing I said along with that staement

do you want to be abused while you're drunk by a chad or stacy?
>>
>>29641316
Then kiss me
>>
>>29641327
No, but I'm also socially aware enough to make sure that if I throw a party it isn't a fucking trap.
>>
File: 1415215636161.jpg (58 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1415215636161.jpg
58 KB, 520x600
>>29640639
Get lots of alcohol, encourage people to bring more

blast decent music

stash away expensive shit so it doesnt get broken or stolen

dont get TOO fucked up in case something happens. You'll have a house full of drunk party-crazed idiots

let loose and stay chill. let people do their thing and have fun

lock doors you dont want people in

try not to get too many noise complaints from neighbors
>>
If you have people smoke in doors, for the love of god get lots of ash trays, Nothing worse than finding butts on the floor.
>>
Been to some crazy parties bro, fucked hot chicks in the spare room or bathroom. Little tanned French chick, tight blonde chick, one who's face I don't remember and name I never learned but got tight in that puss, people pounding on the bathroom door like Ay homie I gotta piss. Went home in a taxi too drunk yelling at the driver he was Japanese. Parties bro fucking awesome.
>>
>>29642331
>Been to some crazy parties bro, fucked hot chicks in the spare room or bathroom. Little tanned French chick, tight blonde chick, one who's face I don't remember and name I never learned but got tight in that puss, people pounding on the bathroom door like Ay homie I gotta piss. Went home in a taxi too drunk yelling at the driver he was Japanese. Parties bro fucking awesome.

Kys
>>
>>29640639

The music is very important. Make sure you have good speakers and a good DJ (or autist friend who knows cool music)

Plenty of booze obviously, but plenty of mixers too. People always forget that. Make punch with everclear if you just want people to get fucked up.

Also, have some games and shit set up. Even old board games will do. I threw a dope party where everyone was playing Perfection and drinking if they fucked up. You don't want people staring at their phone.

Also get some string lights if you can. Everyone looks better in a dim room.
>>
>>29642433
Don't be jelly bro it's just parties
>>
>>29642719
I think I'm the autistic friend who knows cool music
>>
>>29642929
>Don't be jelly bro it's just parties

Kys
>>
>>29640639
Don't throw house parties
>>
>>29640639
No one will show up you know that right
>>
>>29641186
What province, can I come?
>>
put away all the loose shit that could get knocked over

also have some sort of "bouncer" in case shit gets roudy. i remember i was at my friends house party and people managed to steal his furniture
>>
>>29640712
This is probably the best idea here, being overly protective of everything can turn you into a buzzkill without you evening realising it

Having said that if somebody DOES break something you're more than within your right to be angry

Make sure there's music, that people need to bring their own alcohol and that people need to throw up outside instead of inside and you'll be a-okay

Have fun matey
>>
>>29640639
What the fuck is this kind of normie shit and why does it have so many replies?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.