[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's our main problem: we don't value our current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1465247072968.jpg (40 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1465247072968.jpg
40 KB, 557x605
Here's our main problem: we don't value our current lives.

If our lives were better,
>we'd be more motivated to try new things
>take better care of ourselves
>be kinder and more respectful of otheres
>look forward to things
>enjoy waking up in the mornings, a new day has come!
>treasure our family and friends
>never think about suicide

Instead, we avoid people, rarely enjoy things, are generally spiteful towards others, loathe waking up, and think about suicide all the time.

The worst part is that alot of us here are in irreparable situations, whose only solution is suicide. The only option is to reroll, but to do that you have to overcome your strongest primal instinct: survival. Insects have relatively little problem dieing-they don't go through nearly the range of emotions and cognitive processes that humans do. They just die and are recycled into the ecosystem.

Unfortunately, you are, right now, a homo sapiens sapiens; the most intelligent organism on Earth and the species that encounters the hardest time killing itself.
>>
>>29640628
I like to play video games, good enough for me tbqh fampaii
>>
File: 315959.jpg (719 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
315959.jpg
719 KB, 1600x1200
>>29640628
that's remind me the tatami galaxy
>>
File: 12342342346.jpg (25 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
12342342346.jpg
25 KB, 600x450
>>29640694
>tfw can only play games for like an hour a day because of shitty hands and wrists

i hate this and want to die
>>
>>29640972
How does this resemble Tatami Galaxy at all?
>>
The easiest way to overcome this is to realise how small and insignificant the whole of humanity is when measured on the scale of the universe. The entire earth could cease to exist and it would make no difference to the universe.

When you fully comprehend this, suicide isn't to hard to consider.
>>
>>29641668
93 billion light years in diameter, potentially in a sea of multiple universes.

I just don't want to be stuck in a loop of being an AIDS ridden nigger in Africa.
>>
>>29640628
When you comprehend the true form of my attack juuuuust right
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.