[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: crossdresser.jpg (29 KB, 400x347) Image search: [Google]
crossdresser.jpg
29 KB, 400x347
I kinda want to be a girl but I've seen pics of people who went through hormones, sexual resignment and the likes and they just look fuck ugly, how do you become a good looking trans girl?

Pic semi related
>>
Don't take the risk. You have a mental disorder. Get it checked out.
>>
>>29640830
>Get it checked out.
>actually trans
>implying there is a way out

TOP KEK this nigger.

only way out is if you are just a fetishist
>>
>>29640830
Is it a mental disorder though?
>>
Laverne Cox is pretty.

Trans can be pretty.
>>
>>29640959
only the ones transitioning from the female to male.

The male to female ones are stuck in eternal man state where they will never look like a woman
>>
You have to have a pretty slim face to look somewhat like a girl, if you have a round face. Don't go through with it.
>>
>>29641087
this

you also have to have a small body so you don't look like HULK HE MAN
>>
File: ftm.jpg (801 KB, 960x1190) Image search: [Google]
ftm.jpg
801 KB, 960x1190
>>29640990
ftms can be so hot
I'm jealous that I'll never be as masculine as this.
>>
>>29641087
OP here, 6ft and got a really round face so I guess I'm not suited to being a girl then :(
>>
>>29640559
that is a hair metal musician, not a transsexual
>>
>>29641183
btw *smacks pussy lips against the LCD* im a girl
>>
>>29640990
Female to male can get fucked over by hips but a lot of the actual ones outside of tumblr tend to already have masculine features. Probably due to PCOS, which would give them a hormonal imbalance towards testosterone.
Don't know of any equivalent for male to female ones.
>>
>>29641218
That's probably why it says pic semi related.
>>
>>29641244
Are you implying I was implying I was a girl?
No, I'm just a baby faced guy that wishes he was more masculine looking.
>>
File: 1330747424151.jpg (97 KB, 606x426) Image search: [Google]
1330747424151.jpg
97 KB, 606x426
If you want to look good, you have to put effort in it. It's that simple. Not easy, just simple.
>>
File: 1366660671227.png (2 MB, 1072x788) Image search: [Google]
1366660671227.png
2 MB, 1072x788
Just don't be a fucking casual anon
>>
>>29641344
>paying $50,000+

i dont know about that anon
>>
>>29641344
This picture gives me hope, thanks.
>>
>>29641311
Somewhat, yes. But there's a lot of factors that people should consider first. Someone here already said something like this, but it's true that sometimes your body or your facial features don't let you become a "good trans". If your face is slim and delicate you have the chance to become like the pic you posted, but sometimes there are boys with strong and too masculine features that wouldn't allow them to become a pretty girl, considering that hormones don't change the shape of your face or your facial features. It's a 50/50, effort and luck.
>>
Just be as androgynous as possible, half the time people will think you're a girl and you don't have to commit to anything.
>>
>>29641458
If you're androgynous people assume you're a male. I was androgynous until I was like 20.
>>
Will all the currently good looking trans' look like shit in their '60s? Is aging still that bad for shemales?
>>
File: 1384228803212.jpg (119 KB, 1000x465) Image search: [Google]
1384228803212.jpg
119 KB, 1000x465
>>29641670
They age like girls if they're on hormones
>>
>>29641670
about the same as a biological female. Maybe even better because no menopause.
>>
>>29640864
Yes, it's called "gender dysphoria" and it's an actual medical mental illness. Look it up for yourself.

Sometimes it can be treated through therapy in which the patient comes to accept and love their biological sex (usually involves solving unrelated issues that are manifesting themselves as dysphoria).
In more sever cases, transitioning is the only option and although it worsens the individual's physical health, the trade off for improved mental health is sometimes beneficial.

Basically, don't transition unless you have something fundamentally wrong with the way your brain works. It's just medically controlled self mutilation.
>>
>>29641670
They'll die by then.
Transitioning kills your life expectancy
>>
>>29640559
don't fall for the meme OP, at best you'll end up looking like an ugly femboy like me, at worst you'd make your parents suicide and get into an even worse state than now
Shame but Dysphoria is a death sentence pretty much, from the start, you're fucked, try repressing - probably suicide, try transitioning - most likely suicide etc, wish i took the way out when i had the chance. Just remember every life is a death sentence, and it could happen to anyone.

However, if you already pass/get mistaken for a girl, you won the genetic lottery and might be the 1% that looks somewhat normal.
>>29640830
>>29640864
>>29641778
It is a mental disorder, but there is no other known treatment aside from transitioning, or seppuku
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.