[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Walking in the mall shopping for new clothes >Day is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>Walking in the mall shopping for new clothes
>Day is going pretty good, got some looks from some Stacies (though they'd never date me once I open my mouth)
>Nothing can ruin my day
>Oh fuck
>See down syndrome girl walking towards me
>Instantly start to get that nauseous feeling when you see handicapped people
>Stomach is churning
>Do my best not to look
>Shes talking and making disgusting noises
>Cant take it, gonna puke
>Run to the bathroom
>Dry heave for like 15 minutes, almost vomit

Does anyone else get that nauseous vomit feeling when they see handicapped people?
Ruined my entire fucking day.

Even looking at this picture makes me feel queasy but its nowhere as bad as it is when I see one in person.
>>
yep, should have been euthanized tbqh
>>
>>29640524
No.

What the fuck is wrong with you OP??
>>
They don't make me barf but they creep me out. You might have a screw loose, OP.
>>
>>29640524
kek'd

original commendo
>>
I find this girl annoyingly ugly but I just avoid looking
>>
>>29640524
That's called a phobia m8
>>
>>29640524
lmao op wtf
>>
>>29640524
I hate when celebrities have too much plastic surgery. Iggy Azalea was kind of hot but weird looking, nowshe's taken it too far
>>
>>29640524
That's a perfectly natural reaction to avoid wanting to pro-create with bad genes / an unfit mate
>>
>>29640524
jesus op i think theyre gross too but i dont get violent bodily reactions, seek help
>>
>>29640524
Screenshoteded.
>>
fucking cannot stand retarded/down syndrome or anything of that nature, it really is disgusting. if I ever had a kid and it has mental shit going of that nature it's being put up for adoption or if I were to find out on time before birth it's getting the hanger.
>>
>>29640524
Nah, I just feel sad and want to help them
>>
>>29641315
Kinda similar. Sad and angry.
Sad because they are pitifu creatures and dead weight for their families.
Angry because I can't help them. Nobody can.
>>
>>29640524

Not unless they're drooling all over themselves or have boogers and snot all around their nose.

They do make me uncomfortable, though. Having a retarded person approach me and try to start a conversation always gives me a weird sense of dread.
>>
>>29640524
how can you browse 4chan without puking to death
>>
>>29640524
I'd fuck the shit out of her downy pussy. I wonder what she sounds like when she comes.
>>
>>29642780
>brrrrkji bhu jhubu
>>
>>29641105

Just give your girl lots of papaya and tell her its because it improves eyesight or some shit. Papin causes miscarriages.
>>
Bitch I've played Katawa Shouju, I get feels when I see handicapped people.

> Also hard if they are qt's
>>
>>29642862
The sound of wet spaghettini tying the floor multiple times.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.