[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of living if you're a short man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 225x225
What's the point of living if you're a short man?

75 percent of women won't date you if you're under 5'10. No matter how fit you are, your face how rich you are, how nice you are, the clothes you wear, whatever. You're still a subhuman in the eyes of women and looked at like a puppy or a little kid at best.
>>
>>29640478
>What's the point of living if you're a short man?
i got nothing man.
sorry!
>>
>5"5
>6/10 at best
>poor

Still not a virgin and have a fwb. Stop being a faggot OP
>>
>>29640478
Protip - It's because you're ugly not because you're short
>>
>>29640478
What's your height friend?
>>
>>29640478
No, most girls won't date you if you are shorter/as tall as them.
>>
File: datingpool.png (348 KB, 407x507) Image search: [Google]
datingpool.png
348 KB, 407x507
It's not as bad as you think it is anon
>>
>>29640478
Go to a country with shorter women, which would probably be somewhere in Asia. Either that or go to South-America, women there are pretty short usually. Getting a white/black gf would be pretty tough since they are often taller but I'm certain that in East-Europe and some countries in Africa women are short.
>>
>>29640478
Can you at least get on all the rollercoasters?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.