[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else want to convert a feminist? I mean, get her off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: laci-green-headshot-3-.jpg (100 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
laci-green-headshot-3-.jpg
100 KB, 634x634
Anyone else want to convert a feminist?

I mean, get her off Tumblr, get her into some wholesome activities like camping, impregnate her, and raise some qt kids together.
>>
>>29640331
No you keep them and their stretched out std infested vaginas for yourself.
>>
File: 1467261926259.png (27 KB, 195x183) Image search: [Google]
1467261926259.png
27 KB, 195x183
That's my current girlfriend. She was asexual agender aromantic but I turned her into a bisexual girl. She's also turning more libertarian instead of left wing somewhat. She's still pro abortion and pro gay and stuff but she's becoming less tolerant of Islam. She's also a cutie with 32DDs. White. So it's pretty good. Took her virginity.
>>
File: ho.jpg (71 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
ho.jpg
71 KB, 800x1066
I thought you meant turn her into a slutty cockslave. That sounds more fun
>>
>>29640390

Yeah, I think most of those weird Tumblr sexualities are just bi people trying to be special snowflakes.

A Libertarian GF is quite acceptable. Most girls won't become Paleoconservatives. They're too obsessed with fitting in.
>>
>Go on dates
>Ask her to marry
>Impregnate her
>She gets mad at you
>Tells cops you raped her
>Goes back to her old ways

Enjoy your time in jail.
>>
>>29640390
>She was asexual agender aromantic but I turned her into a bisexual girl.

You didn't do shit. She was bisexual the whole time.
>>
no. there is no hope for someone mentally retarded enough to become feminist in the first place.
>>
Don't know about "'convert" but I helped a typical bulldyke feminazi sjw have a baby, and afterward she turned nice and normal and traditional.
>>
>>29640331
>Anyone else want to convert a feminist?
Maybe open one up to the truths about male suffering and the reverse gender bias prevalent today.

>I mean, get her off Tumblr, get her into some wholesome activities like camping, impregnate her, and raise some qt kids together.
No fuck your backwoods bs
>>
>>29640390
>She was asexual agender aromantic

Not to take merit away from your accomplishment, but those aren't real things, they were just her rationalizing being alone by saying it was because she was born that way.

But Im glad you found someone anon.
>>
When i met my girlfriend she was a feminists and now she hates niggers, jews and feminists. She applauds me when I say "equal rights equal lefts" whenever the topic of fighting women comes up
>>
>>29640331

Not really. Feminists tend to be overly sensitive cunts, and walking on eggshells just to talk to someone is exhausting.
>>
>>29640828
> my ideal relationship would be one where we never do anything or go anywhere, but I just talk about men's rights the entire time and she says mmhmmm in an agreeable fashion repeatedly

Wew lad
>>
File: 1464597207630.jpg (21 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464597207630.jpg
21 KB, 960x540
>>29640331
Top kek, this is how it always starts. You think by becoming a yes man SJW cuck is going to drown you in pussy. Have you ever noticed that girls like Lacey Greene always fuck the muscle-bodied white dudes they always bitch about being the problem?

Some guy on /fit/ had Lacey Greene ask for nudes and all but stripped for the guy. She is also apparently a drug addict. Becoming some cuck won't get you any girls, they'll claim you're "one of the good ones" and yet every time you make an approach they'll laugh at you, or maybe they'll even act offended and say you are acting just like the white men they hate. Except for the fact that they don't hate them, if they did they wouldn't spread their legs every time one came knocking. The truth is, they won't fuck you because you're not one of them. They don't give a shit what your politics are, what you believe, what you've done, anything. If you're tall, white, built, and chiseled you could spit on their mother's grave and they'd still go down on you.

Women have no honor, no beliefs, or loyalty. They might "believe" something, but they don't live by it and therefore do not hold it to be true. The only way you're going to drown in pussy is if you're Chad. You can still get laid of course, but you're not going to have pussy falling from the sky. But hey, who the fuck am I. Take my advice or don't, I'm just telling you I've seen this shit play out before my very eyes and it does not lead where you want it to.
>>
>>29640331
Pretty sure loads of feminists like camping, OP. Most of the more redneck type women are all over that sort of thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.