[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a friend recently >friend stop texting me sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1457901216801.jpg (33 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1457901216801.jpg
33 KB, 412x351
>make a friend recently
>friend stop texting me sometimes for a while
>start to get really really lonely after 30 minutes of no texts
>feel awful
What's wrong with me?
Why am I so needy for socialization?
I didn't feel this bad when I had no friends in high school.
>>
>>29640244
>What's wrong with me?

You're a cuck
>>
>>29640263
I thought only heterosexual men could be cucks.
>>
>>29640389
>I thought only heterosexual men could be cucks.

No one is safe ;)
>>
>>29640244
chill out man sometimes people get bored. happens to all of us sometimes prolly the number 1 reason I hate texting stacies
>>
>>29640825
I guess I had gotten too used to my long distance ex texting and talking to me all day long for the last 4 years.

What am I supposed to do during the lonely times?

I think I've become too dependent on having someone talk to me.
>>
>>29640962
>What am I supposed to do during the lonely times?

Actually put in the effort to meet new people?
>>
>>29641100
I depend on dating sites for that. That's how I made this and one other friend.

How else am I, a loser, supposed to meet new people? Gay men that is.
>>
>>29640244
You're crawling through the desert. You find some water. You drink it. It's all gone. You find yourself crawling through the desert again.

They say it's better to have loved and loat than never to have loved at all. They're fools.
>>
>>29641330

Gay bars! Meeting gay men to chill with is like the easiest fucking thing in the world. You have life on easy mode.
>>
LOL try not getting texts from your friends for months. Get use to being lonely. It's probably the best thing you can do for yourself
>>
>>29640244

You've tasted normie hood so now you miss it. It's like a drug only there's no breaking the addiction.
>>
>>29641415
Do you think someone who is really awkward and bad at talking to people would have luck in a gay bar?
I could try it out at least once, but I'd like to know if someone like me could go there and not disappear into the background.
>>
>>29641538
I know a tranny who's obsessive, suicidal, genitally deformed, leaks urine all over the place and is hideous. He still gets laid.
>>
>>29641630
Oh, I can get laid too if I want to, I've gotten sex offers on Adam4Adam.
I just want friends right now, I want to find a friend that could possibly become a bf.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.