[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish that I could bee like the cool kids...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 657x527
I wish that I could bee like the cool kids...
>>
File: 1420524495044.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1420524495044.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
Cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in
>>
I was a cool kid up until like 14.
Then the cool kids got into parties and weed and I got into WoW.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlHglEs3riM
>>
File: vining-2.jpg (122 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
vining-2.jpg
122 KB, 600x739
>>29640235
I wanted to be better than the cool kids
Cool kids are normal.
Normal/=/Great
>>
>>29641066
. Same desu dood :(((((
>>
My ex gf was hot as fuck and hung out with a bunch of other hot people. I'm here to tell you that its terrible.

I not beautiful but I'm not hideous either. I'm not even that interesting or funny but we met when we were teenagers so I guess hormones or something.

Regardless I have seen the cool kids in their habitat, at clubs and parties. I've been to celebrity things, V.I.P. rooms, all that.

Its fucking awful. I don't know how they do it. Being judged and valued by your looks all the time (not that this doesn't happen to robots). They're also pretty fucking vapid, constant selfies all the fucking time. Every conversation is about makeup (girls) or trying to fuck girls (men). It's seriously the worst.

One good thing though is that it helps you see beautiful people as just people. Which if you're ever interested in a 10/10 is a good way to approach them. They've got oceans of dick coming at them 24/7 so if you come with no agenda and treat them the sake as youd treat that ugly bitch you work with they really respond to it
>>
>>29640235
IT'S HIP TO
>>
File: hips dubs.gif (527 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
hips dubs.gif
527 KB, 500x352
BE SQUARE
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.