[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your roommate is fucking your crush right this second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: pepe_cannot_even.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cannot_even.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>tfw your roommate is fucking your crush right this second in her appartment thats about 30 feet away

this is happening to me right now
how the fuck am i supposed to deal with this?
>>
just go find another girl to crush on, shouldnt be too difficult.
>>
there are too many cute women in the world to be depressed over one who you aren't even in a relationship with
>>
just murder them both
>>
>>29639934
run in naked and tell her you love her and knock out the guy
>>
File: 010 - UBxhtzo.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
010 - UBxhtzo.png
101 KB, 500x366
>>29639956
but nothing compares to her

>>29639957
even though i see your point i still feel like absolute fucking shit right now. i just want to die so bad at this moment. she even has a BF but i dont think it matters to her or him. i mean maybe they are just watching a movie but what are the odds of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 255x198
>>29639934

Get dubs like me originally
>>
You're a fucking beta for not telling your roomie to back off before it got to this point
>>
>>29640046
W-wait that wasn't me, that was my friend sitting next to me. If it were me, can I get dubs? I'll pay for everything
>>
>>29639934
>how the fuck am i supposed to deal with this?

Masturbate loudly.
>>
File: 542724689.jpg (45 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
542724689.jpg
45 KB, 500x667
Is he black? Why aren't you fapping?
>>
>>29640035
>cheats on her bf

Trash, you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>29640035
fuck you at least your oneitis is close, mine is living far away... make a move get rejected and move on, or get cucked
>>
>>29639934
>2016
>having a crush

You asked for it, cyborg
>>
>>29639934
the pain eventually goes away anon, give it a couple of years.

p.s.in the case you are considering to go for a walk, then please wear a scarf.
>>
That's horrible man, I can't even imagine
>>
>>29640035
>she even has a BF but i dont think it matters to her or him

So she's garbage.

Just find another pretty girl to fap to.
>>
>>29639934
Hey OP I totally know that feel. I fucked my roommates crush several times and it was awesome. She would even say that she felt lucky to be fucking me and not him.
>>
>>29640130
His roommate's crush here, can confirm that the fucking was indeed superb.
>>
File: 59965702.jpg (31 KB, 404x351) Image search: [Google]
59965702.jpg
31 KB, 404x351
>>29640126
didn't read
>>29640035
My bad, you won the lottery by having this happen, sneak up with a cam and show to her bf
>>
File: 1302919615044.jpg (94 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1302919615044.jpg
94 KB, 600x597
>>29640100
i dont know man

>>29640101
i wish she was far away, its way harder when you have to see her everyday.

>>29640117
i already drove around in my car aimlessly while listening to sad music for more than an hour. im in bed, i dont know what to do, i cant sleep.
>>
Assert yourself faggot
>>
>>29640185
Get drunk and play vidya, takes my mind off of everything.
>>
just dont think about it,

the thoughts will go away,

give it time and pull through
>>
File: 051 - ceFoNlD.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
051 - ceFoNlD.png
151 KB, 500x500
>>29640126
i couldnt either until now
should i ask him if they fucked tomorrow? im not even sure but the pain tells me otherwise

>>29640129
i havent even fapped to her
i saved a few of her snaps but it was just cute selfies
>>
>>29640289
>should i ask him if they fucked tomorrow?
nah, keep your distance
>>
>>29640351
but dude i really wanna know man
we are pretty good buddies, he doesnt know im crushing on her
>>
>>29640415
>he doesnt know im crushing on her
assuming she didnt tell him you were
>>
>>29640415
If you are good friends just ask him, it won't seem weird and you have to know the information. Either she is trash and you move on(or just try your best to) either she can be loyal and maybe just maybe she is worth the wait
>>
>>29640459
>cheated on her BF with OP's roommate
>she can be loyal

ayylmao
>>
>>29640501
Read the post again please
I meant either she cheated and is trash either she didn't fuck him and is loyal(fucking him involves flirting and you know, the things that make you a whore if you have a BF)
>>
>>29640458
lol how the fuck should she know?
i obviously didnt tell her..
>>
>>29640587
You going autismo around her would be a pretty big tip off.
>>
>>29640573
>invites random guys over when her bf isn't around

I mean there's honestly not enough context given by OP, but there's really no good reason for this. I don't care if they're fucking or not, it's pretty fishy. Unless of course her bf is over there and they're just hanging out or something.
>>
>>29639934
GODDAMNIT GO OVER THERE WITH A HANMER OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!! Cuck!!!
>>
>>29640632
I agree with you and I frankly think she is a fucking whore, but OP should give us more details
And OP you got your answer by the anons, she isn't worth it, try and get over her as fast as you can
>>
File: 060 - Pf86rTZ.jpg (5 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
060 - Pf86rTZ.jpg
5 KB, 200x210
>>29640698
well

we went out in club or house parties a few times and she always showed a lot of affection towards me, we danced a lot, talked a lot and had a lot of bodycontact, no kissing or anything like that though. one time we both slept in over each other on a couch and when i woke up she kept playing with my hair and touching my face while watching me. sometimes she comes up behind me when i sit around and starts massaging me and pressing her tits against my head. this shit is basically why im crushing at her in the first place.

i know that she and that guy hang out once in a while but i always thought hes like completely friendzoned, but im not sure about it now and i feel like complete shit, i have to wake up early tomorrow and cant sleep and i just have the feeling that they are fucking and i cant deal with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>29640912
Kek she's a total fucking whore man. If she were my gf and were pulling the kind of shit she pulled with you I would trash her faster than your shitty resume.
>>
>>29639934
I know this feel OP. My best friend fucked my crush and I had to settle for her identical twin sister. It's hard but you will get over it in time. I did and I'm doing ok. I do still think about what could have been , from time to time though. To this day I still secretly hate my friend and on the low hope that he gets cancer or something.
>>
>>29639934
jokes on you, my crush was an overwheight fuyoshi.
>>
>>29640986
>>29640986
her BF was obviously not around dude
i know what you mean though and i feel the same. i dont even think i could be in a relationship with her because she would probably drive me mad with jellyness.

but im still crushing on her hard and the thought of my fucking roommate, who i actually like, fucking her right now is just killing me
>>
You think you've got it bad? My female flatmate, who is my childhood friend and crush, is loudly being fucked in the room next to this one by a guy who bullied me relentlessly throughout high school. Apparently he's not a bad guy once you get to know him, but I know him as a guy who punched one of my teeth out, broke my nose and once tied me to a tree and left me there overnight. My crush and I are studying engineering at the same college and this guy is currently working full-time as a bartender. I guess it helps to be 6'4" and not 5'9". Life isn't fair.
>>
Damn life sucks man, nothing you can do but to deal with it or kill yourself. Just being honest bruh.
>>
>>29641110
Don't be mad at your roommate for doing what you wish you could be doing. Jealousy is one thing but he's not doing anything you wouldn't do, remember that. She's not worth it, she's a whore. If you really are friends with this guy he might even be willing to act as a wingman and help you get some poon.
>>
That sucks balls, OP
I can relate, found out when I went outside to walk around because I was bothered by thoughts of her and my roommate getting together and saw her car parked even though she lived a few miles away
It hurt like hell for a couple of years
Honestly I try to tell myself I'm over her every day, one day I won't be lying to myself
>>
>>29639934
Must be unbearable to know that your roommate is balls-deep in your oneitis, her pussy sliding over his cock as she moans with pleasure; not a single thought is spared on OP.
>>
>>29641338
This is how cucks are born.
>>
>>29641371
Either cucks or murder-suicides.
>>
>>29640130
Roommate here, I secretly dreamt about getting my ass plowed by >>29640130. I never told him. Don't do the same mistake I did.
>>
>>29640035
dude you need to heal from your oneitis. Step one: get away from that woman. Step two: find out there are way better women out there for you
>>
>>29639934
Just slip into something more comfortable, like a noose.
>>
>>29640912
I do this kind of things with a girl too (physical stuff, spending a lot of time together, watching movies)
She has no bf
I am friendzoned as fuck

So I wouldn't worry too much with just these things
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.