[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so lonely it's making my body ache. I've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: lumber_jill.jpg (56 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
lumber_jill.jpg
56 KB, 450x675
I'm so lonely it's making my body ache. I've had chest pains from depression before but never whole body aches.

Maybe I should pay for a cuddler or a hooker.
>>
>>29639895

Yeah. I had something similar happen to me last summer.

I feel your pain, man.

I used to just run my hands over my own body and pretend it was someone else caressing me.
>>
File: 1feel6.png (261 KB, 346x372) Image search: [Google]
1feel6.png
261 KB, 346x372
>think about a hypothetical relationship and my stomach aches and heart accelerates
>26 never been on a date,still a turbo virgin
>>
>>29639935
I resist doing that, I don't want my autism to become too real.
>>
File: 1430579288379.png (119 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
1430579288379.png
119 KB, 900x450
>>29639946
>tfw you're completely repulsive and utterly contemptible to every woman who's ever seen you
>>
>>29639994
Meh, it works. Even just rubbing the back of my neck makes me feel better.
>>
File: fat tido.png (251 KB, 491x373) Image search: [Google]
fat tido.png
251 KB, 491x373
>>29640057
>tfw you're completely repulsive and utterly contemptible to every woman who's ever seen you

Fucking this. The way I get treated compared to attractive guys by customer severance girls is almost illegal.
>go to gym
>some guy who is more attractive than me is ahead of me in line to get card scanned
>she says "HAVE A NICE WORKOUT, GOODBYE!"
>scan my card
>looks at me with contempt
>and starts texting
>leave
>the girl is saying "GOODBYE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY" to the other guys dispute them not looking her way
>SEE YOU TOMORROW!
>I walk by
>on phone

I asked for a towel and was all business all of a sudden.

There is this one girl that flirts with dudes and I'm not saying I'm entitled to any of it. But at least treat me like a human being not a fucking robot. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>29639935
>can't sleep without hugging myself
>>
>>29640269
have you considered its because of the way you act
>>
>Maybe I should pay for a cuddler or a hooker

Better to die alone and miserable than giving in to that sort of thinking. The natural way or nothing.
>>
>>29640302
You should get a body pillow they're great.
>>
>>29640334
Not him but yes. I have a shit body and shittier personality.
>>
>>29639895
>Maybe I should pay for a cuddler or a hooker.

I've read accounts of people describing the benefits of transactions like that, so I don't rule the possibility out a priori. Yet, I've always been suspicious of those claims.

It's natural and healthy for people to desire and receive sexual affection. After all, the vast majority of people do. And that means most ugly people do, short people do, awkward and shy people do. It never ceases to amaze me how merciful Nature is in this respect. Go outside and look at the people holding hands, note the people wearing wedding rings upon their fingers, and you'll quickly find sexual affection isn't something reserved for the beautiful. Nature doesn't demand we be gods to enjoy the human experience, merely that we be human.

And so I fully understand why being estranged from something so basic to one's own humanity can be painful. I understand why it can make a man ache; after all, I'm no stranger to that kind of hurt. For something like me, that kind of hurt is chronic. Fortunately, there are very few men like me.

In light of that need, I can see why a prostitute would seem appealing. Finally getting to experience the sort of human contact most take for granted is quite the temptation.

And I would encourage you to succumb to that temptation, were it not for the fact that the prostitute could never provide what it is you actually want. You can buy sex, but buying another person's desire is impossible. You can pay a woman to let you hold her in your arms but, if you're disgusting, no amount of money could ever make her enjoy it.

The thing is, I doubt you're disgusting. You may well be, sure. Such men do exist. I am one of them, after all, and so I can vouch for their existence. But the statistics suggest that, in all likelihood, you probably aren't.

The solace you can derive from that simple fact is far more authentic than whatever "comfort" a prostitute could ever hope to provide.
>>
>>29641557
>Such men do exist. I am one of them, after all,
What's wrong with you m8?
>>
>>29641792
>What's wrong with you m8?

I'd like to give an answer. But I don't really have that authority. I'm not a heterosexual woman, and I can never look at myself through their eyes.

Am I ugly? Well, to be sure. But as I pointed out in my previous post, most ugly men aren't excluded from still living like men. Just because they aren't desirable to all women, or even many women, doesn't mean they are undesirable to all women. Not to be crass or nasty about it, but there's a reason why there are so many ugly people. For all of their deficiencies, most of them reproduce.

Am I slovenly, do I smell of shit, am I coated in a glaze of grease? Well, no. But even if I were, that wouldn't be a sufficient explanation. I have seen men whose lack of cleanliness would make a homeless person gag. Yet, filthy as they are, they aren't condemned to sleeping alone at night.

Am I fat? Well, no. But that doesn't matter, does it? One of my female friends from college is engaged to a very overweight man. She loves him dearly, so dearly that she's willing to overlook the fact he fathered a child out of wedlock with another woman. Sure, that other woman acted indiscriminately, but her lust for that large Lothario was something she couldn't control.

Am I shy, socially awkward? Not really. Not that that matters. Back in college, one of the most sought after men I ever met was not only shy but authentically autistic. He struggled to maintain conversations lasting more than a couple of moments. When his girlfriend grew angry with him once, he hid in a closet with a blanket over his head. It was the only way he could cope. For all of that, every single female friend I had during those years lusted after him.

When all is said and done, whatever is wrong with me matters little. Nature hates men like me, but that doesn't mean she hates her children, as weak and as imperfect as they may be.

It merely means that she hates her abortions.
>>
>>29642923
oh thats whats wrong with you
>>
>>29641557
>>29642923
Well this is a pretty deep kind of hurt right here.

I feel guilty because I'm not really ugly or repulsive and I'm just alone because I have no way of meeting people because I'm a NEET loser. Sure I was born with some problems but for the most part my failures are my own fault and I've just wasted my life by making poor choices. I can't just blame nature for being cruel to me because I was cruel to myself.
>>
File: jmadsl.jpg (59 KB, 741x505) Image search: [Google]
jmadsl.jpg
59 KB, 741x505
>So lonely you wonder why you do anything if it won't bring you intimacy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.