[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of bike do you have anon? >picture of bike >price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: BLACK_CELESTE_1024x1024.jpg (82 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
BLACK_CELESTE_1024x1024.jpg
82 KB, 850x565
What kind of bike do you have anon?

>picture of bike
>price
>rating/10
>overall feeling about it
>>
>price
~$800
>rating/10
7/10
>overall feeling about it
Best bike i've owned, i can take it anywhere and be comfy on it. Mine needs new brakes, and it also started popping out of gear sometimes. It looks great and rides great, though.
>>
>>29639837
The Felt v95f
$800
9/10

I am overwhelmingly pleased with this bike except for a few small details. The brakes started squaling too early and I can't quite get the perfect ratio of saddle height to handlebar height for me, but it's close enough to be comfortable on multiple-hour rides, so who can really ask for more than that? It's smooth, fast, has a responsive drive train, and is fairly light, but not as light as a real racer.

Overall, for the price, it's close enough to perfect for a high-end getting-around- or workout-oriented bike. Best feeling bike I've ever owned, only minor complaints.
>>
File: 2015-09-21 15.35.54.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-21 15.35.54.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>800~$
>5/10
>I love her. We do lots of things together. She loves me, too.
>>
>no pic
>$150 used with parts from like 5 different other used bikes
>10 fucking 10
>love it. Have left it unchained in a shady area of town and found it untouched. Have tripped and fallen over it a thousand times and it still rides.

Who the fuck needs anything above a 200$ bike lol
>>
>>29640602
I bought a $110 walmart bike and it rides amazing after 5 years. A friend bought an expensive Schwinn bike and a spoke from the rear gear is already deformed. Fuck name brand kek
>>
>>29640602

This. I don't have a picture of my bike and I don't remember the brand (I think it's like a Magna or a Schwinn or something) but I bought it for about $200 at Target and it's lasted me for several years now. It has a problem shifting gears that I need to have looked at, but other than that it rides fine. There's really no sense in spending thousands of dollars on something that could be so easily stolen, and is going to be constantly exposed to the elements.
>>
Nothing at the moment, but I had a nice Mongoose one when I was a kid.

I was thinking of getting a bike again so I could put a motor on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnlsgbDPJGw
>>
>Spending over 200 dollars on a bike
good goyim
>>
I had sekine frame that i converted into a fixie I'd post a pic but i got hit by a car last week so i can't really.
>>
a 300$ bike from canadian tire

pretty gud but only used twice
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.