[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've figured out that my problem isn't my looks or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: pep.jpg (491 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
491 KB, 900x900
I've figured out that my problem isn't my looks or genetics, but I simply have no conversational skills. I've been working on my looks/body/diet etc. and tried out some Tinder and got a few matches. Every time I text a girl the conversation hits a brick wall and I don't know what to say, even if they message me first and explicitly show interest. I don't think our problem is we're ugly or not Chad, we're just awkward autists.

How do we fix this?
>>
>>29639798
Practice fsdg
>>
>>29639798

Women are bad at conversation too. It's silly that you literally have to drive every conversation you'll ever have with a girl because they can't do it at all.

I got better at conversation by getting a retail job and just shooting the shit with customers about random stuff. I try to lie about interesting things in my life and see if they believe me.
>>
>>29639798
apparently the only thing you should use text for is to set up face to face meetings

you shouldnt be having conversations other than "what are you doing tonight?"
>>
>>29639798
Watch a bunch of top tier comedians, read good books/ watch good movies/ go see plays to build your knowledge of what society has deemed interesting, but literally all you should be trying to do in a conversation is find a topic or topics of mutual interest and expanding on it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.