[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make a successful 4chan thread 1. Start with a picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1321205161004.jpg (59 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1321205161004.jpg
59 KB, 480x400
How to make a successful 4chan thread

1. Start with a picture of a girl who is incredibly attractive to some people but repulsive to others, this will create sauce beggers as well as a debate which will give you free bumps. If it's just a pretty girl you will just have people begging for sauce.
2. Keep your post to 3-4 sentences at most, shorter is better, if you have more, incorporate it into later posts in the thread.
3. On non-ID boards, samefag an inflammatory and pigheaded response to your OP and if necessary, carry on with an argument with yourself.
>>
>>29639640
>, samefag an inflammatory and pigheaded response to your OP and if necessary, carry on with an argument with yourself.
Thats dishonoribru
>>
>>29639640
>want to discuss certain topic
>end up with shitposting thread

successful
>>
>>29639640
seriously though who's the pig-cow?
>>
>>29639686
You have been caught doing that, though. There are screenshots of your doing it.
>>
>>29639727
/b/ 4/30 obviously
>>
>>29639752
>implying you can prove that I was samefagging
>>
>>29639706
4chan is Dionysian degeneracy punctuated by brief moments of clarity, if you try to treat it like a more static forum or reddit you will never get responses.

The core of a good 4chan thread is getting attention, good or bad. It's all about directing the swarm since within the swarm are both stupid and smart people.

The OP is like the introductory sentence of a thesis paragraph, it has to grab people. It's actually a really useful skill to develop. Most of the best 'social media' officers I know started off as chantards.
>>
>>29639727
???
The OP pic is fucking disgusting. What's wrong with you?
>>29639640
Yeah, fuck you OP. That's faggot shit. Make a good thread of its own merit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.